Chii

Sep 25, 2017
Turns out you can finish the game without unlocking every shrine or outfit :( I am missing the 2nd teleport location from the list, and am unable to get bunny outfit or do bunny scenes. Any hints? Prefer to play through than use a final save
Second teleport location is none other than the town you start in. Since specific costumes aren't tied to a given shrine, you'll have to list the ones you've unlocked
For reference however, the one location I had issues finding at first was the one north of route 10 (beach walk between palmdale and fort skunk)

Reactions: Eicosa

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I would like to note that the original files for the game were 1.02 (that was the newest version I could find) and once applying the patch the game was upgraded to 1.06. I did some testing and I saw no problems with the game while testing, however I feel for the sake of transparency that I cannot confirm that the translation will 100% work with files under 1.06. I highly expect they will however, there is a minor chance of issues that I was unable to account for.

Edit: updated the links this can be disregarded. base files are now 1.06
Is this game really good?. Because Ideology of Friction game also checks everything on my list that I have been trying to find. Corruption,Check,Pure Route,Check,Corrupt route,Check,RPG, Check, Transformation,Check. and Demons. Check. Super fun game. Hope to find more like it.

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
Since specific costumes aren't tied to a given shrine, you'll have to list the ones you've unlocked
The only one i'm missing is Bunny, which is needed for some events :eek: Apparently i need Spare Parts still, but don't know how to get them if i've already done each shrine.

Is this game really good?.
Erin is good. Its sexy fun and polished, well made, a mix of challenges and content. But unlike Ideology in Friction (and Meritocracy of Oni and Blade) its entirely consensual sex and not a huge variety of fetishes. If you really want 'more of the same' of Ideology of Friction' check out Oni and Blade, same developer and same content. Literally the same locations and world but different timeline. Check the other Erin reviews here in the Reviews tab next to Discussion tab

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The only one i'm missing is Bunny, which is needed for some events :eek: Apparently i need Spare Parts still, but don't know how to get them if i've already done each shrine.

Erin is good. Its sexy fun and polished, well made, a mix of challenges and content. But unlike Ideology in Friction (and Meritocracy of Oni and Blade) its entirely consensual sex and not a huge variety of fetishes. If you really want 'more of the same' of Ideology of Friction' check out Oni and Blade, same developer and same content. Literally the same locations and world but different timeline. Check the other Erin reviews here in the Reviews tab next to Discussion tab
Erin sounds like fun. Plot is always important, I just also enjoy Corruption elements, or fall from grace elements aswell in these type of cool retro games. Weird thing too. Ideology in Friction did not even have Corruption with its Genre Tags. And there is definately Corruption in that game. Still A Good Plot is paramount. Erin sounds worth a look.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
This game was thoroughly more enjoyable than at what first sight one could assume.

Does anyone know if and where the last teleport site (Final resting place) can be unlocked?
If I remember correctly, just die. Final Resting Place is the teleport site for teleporting back to where you last died.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, is there any particular reason why the file is called "knight of Erin 1.06 really this time.rar"? Like, seriously, that scares the F outta me, because it makes me think this might just be some kinda malware or something, and like, WHY CALL IT THAT?!?!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So, is there any particular reason why the file is called "knight of Erin 1.06 really this time.rar"? Like, seriously, that scares the F outta me, because it makes me think this might just be some kinda malware or something, and like, WHY CALL IT THAT?!?!
Rational people would just assume the uploader previously dun goofed and put up the wrong file and the current filename is thusly a >.< reference to that, but you do you.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Rational people would just assume the uploader previously dun goofed and put up the wrong file and the current filename is thusly a >.< reference to that, but you do you.
Yeah, no, I'm actually NOT rational. I suffer from anxiety, ADHD, autism (Aspergers specifically), Clinical Depression, and probably a few other things. I very much DO overreact to things, and live my life in near constant fear that one fuck-up could destroy everything mildly good that I have (for example: my computer, which I can't afford to replace because I'm fucking poor). So yeah, I'll do me. I'll do me, and double check every single thing that I can, so that my life is not fucked over for a foreseeable future.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
anyone know a game similiar to this?

i actually like this kind off game where you can do it in battle to give advantage or a consesnsual with random npc.

th other one that i have tried was colette

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It is a joke. The game was originally 1.02 with a translation for 1.06 overlayed on it which made a hybrid version. Now it is 1.06 purely AKA it really is 1.06 this time.

Besides my poor attempt at humor the game is 100% working and clean.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
It is a joke. The game was originally 1.02 with a translation for 1.06 overlayed on it which made a hybrid version. Now it is 1.06 purely AKA it really is 1.06 this time.

Besides my poor attempt at humor the game is 100% working and clean.
So, admittedly, by this point I had already checked it over with anti-virus and all that for confirms, but thank you very much for clearing that all up. It helps with the remainders of my crazy to actually hear directly. ...Also, sorry if none of this made sense, I feel like I'm about to pass out, so I'm probably not the best at composing sentences right now.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
She shows up in various zones but the easiest place to find her is on the route south of the first town during the day.
Do you also happen to know where the black haired peddler is? Literally the last thing i need to 100% this game.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes