D

Deleted member 2694590

Mega Link is down, might be able to find it on Kimochi.info

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
How do you use the sword mode technique ?
I couldn't quite understand how it works from the tutorial .

ss27

Aug 27, 2017
Have you finished the game yet? Cause if I recall correctly Terminology entry 28 is unlocked after beating one of the story bosses.
I have beaten the game, I'm just trying to find out how to unlock this last terminology (28). I've tried looking everywhere not sure where I find Raptor outside of talking to the girl at the Inn

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I have beaten the game, I'm just trying to find out how to unlock this last terminology (28). I've tried looking everywhere not sure where I find Raptor outside of talking to the girl at the Inn
That's weird, I haven't played in a while so I might just be forgetting but I swear you unlock that entry sometime around the time you fight him as a boss in the story. Well, if you don't have it and have beaten the game then I guess obviously I'm wrong, but I swear that's one of the entries the game gives you just for playing through the story.

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
Is there any mods for this? especially for combat to get a perfect timing? because i always died fighting against the Kobold.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
The art style looks extremely close to the "Lust Brand Prostitute - Branded Azel" even the cover pictures are almost the same. Lets hope its the same artist and not someone stealing. Didnt get into that much.

The thing with this game is that it has potential but no content at all. There are lots of mobs running around, lots of items to pick up like eggs and plants or ores but there is no way to use them at all. You just need it once in the whole game but they keep respawning. There is no point in earning money too since you get lots from sexual jobs. A lot of things in this game has no purpose sadly. The bikini armor is also useless even with the full diamond upgrade and at the point where you get the diamond from the final boss to upgrade the armor you finish the game and you already are high level enough to not need it anyway. So there is literally no point for the bikini armor other than one animation.

So the game is too short with no replayability and when try to work on the same job twice like a day after the dialogues for it turns japanese.

Fear3d

Mar 28, 2020
If anyone is interested, I made a CE cheat table for v1.06 (possibly works for 1.02 as well, but I haven't tested it). The main thing it has that the other cheat table in this thread doesn't have is the ability to edit your equipment.

The Booster A and Booster B entry lets your replace your currently equipped boosters with another item of your choice. This will cause you to lose the item that you're replacing, so I recommend that you first equip a cheap, purchasable booster such as Attack Up [D] or something along those lines, and then use the table to replace it with whatever item you want. You will then need to remove it and re-equip it for the new stats to calculate. I will include a list of item codes in the zip file as well.

There are also item codes for skills and costumes. You can replace your booster with the code for a skill/costume, and then once you remove it, it will add that item to your list of available skills/costumes. In case that doesn't make sense, I'll walk you through an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Question: How to get a picture CG for clearing a shrine using a knight outfit? What outfit also how to get the scene where you seduce someone who previously turned you down. I'm at max sex drive but no avail.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Err Question: How to get a picture CG for clearing a shrine using a knight outfit? What outfit also how to get the scene where you seduce someone who previously turned you down. I'm at max sex drive but no avail.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes