pj13

Apr 22, 2018
already finished holly quest but when I ask for tip she says meet holly at school is this a bug ?
Not sure if a bug but i have the same message even though i already did the holly quest.
The new Karen scenes are just rubbing and tityfuck ?
I would like to know too what are the new karen scenes. Are they worth the download?
Rubbing and titfuck on the date (need to go on a date twice to get the titfuck)
Also a HJ in bath scene in a cut scene, After that you can enter the bathroom when Karen is showering new HJ and Titfuck in the shower scene.

Edit: Forgot there's also a titfuck when you watch a movie with Karen and choose boobs and there's also an added "bury face" option when you pull up her skirt in the morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: capalvz

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
need help, my game freezes during cut scenes. and i cant do anything, i can still hear sound and the little ghif border moves but the scene does not progress.

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
im also having issues with black screen issues after a scene ends. i press every button and it stays at a black screen. i can still access hte menu

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how do you get the repaired camera
Talk to Zendaya, talk to Jessica then in the weekend go to miss morgan house, cutscene, talk to Jessica, after leaving jessica's office a guy will pop out of the other door and say he can fix it come back the next day and enter the door next to Jessica's office, talk to the guy and he'll give you the repaired camera then go back to Zendaya, Scene

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Talk to Zendaya, talk to Jessica then in the weekend go to miss morgan house, cutscene, talk to Jessica, after leaving jessica's office a guy will pop out of the other door and say he can fix it come back the next day and enter the door next to Jessica's office, talk to the guy and he'll give you the repaired camera then go back to Zendaya, Scene
thank you, there where no circle at door had press spacebar to enter

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
first time playing through entire game bc i saw karen update. godlike. cant wait for future penetration.

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
i am in the forest near the cave at the 2nd day and i cant move at all.
there is still sound and i can access menu but cant move at all.. :/
edit: fifth time of loading and now its working

Dino0000

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, anyone know how to do Jean's story? I've talk to her at the beach, and I don't know what to do next.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, anyone know how to do Jean's story? I've talk to her at the beach, and I don't know what to do next.
Read the dialogue. If you talked to her she should have asked you to follow her husband.
Did you say yes ? If you selected yes she would have told you he works at the cafe in the city and he finishes his job at the evening.
So in the evening go to the city to the cafe ( go left towards miss morgan's building) you'll see an exclamation mark behind a tree. interact with it, cutscene. now go back in the afternoon to the beach and talk to Jean, scene.
Can replay the scene by talking to Jean (she'll always be at the beach in the afternoon)

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes