ostarion

Sep 8, 2018
man i keep forgetting each girls i don't even remember which one is jessica. there's should be something in the game that can remind the players who is who

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
man i keep forgetting each girls i don't even remember which one is jessica. there's should be something in the game that can remind the players who is who
She's the journalist in the city. I remembe rthe names but for some reason i keep mixing up miss morgan with holly hill. XD

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Question, If I may, I was at the point when MC was going on first date. He talks to Ann in her bedroom, she tells MC to spank her to get rid of his nerves. When I go to spank her the game totally disappears, like gone. Has anyone had this problem???

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how to trigger new karen scene?
You first need to do the Zendaya side quest until you get to the cut scene with Karen in bath. After that the option to go out on a date gets unlocked. Talk to Karen in her room in the afternoon. Choose the date option. Go on a date twice with Karen.
You can also now enter the bathroom when Karen is showering and have some fun.
There's also a titfuck when you watch movie with her and choose "boobs" and then also an added bury face when you pull up her skirt in the morning.

This is what you need to do for the Zendaya quest :

Talk to Zendaya, talk to Jessica then in the weekend go to miss morgan house, cutscene, talk to Jessica, after leaving jessica's office a guy will pop out of the other door and say he can fix it come back the next day and enter the door next to Jessica's office, talk to the guy and he'll give you the repaired camera then go back to Zendaya, Scene

Last edited:

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
I can't go any further. Please someone help.
Who is the HOLLY !!!
Holly and Hill same person ? Holly Hill somthing like that ?
Someone said in the comment ''go to Mrs.Hill house at Evening''
Im doing that but still same.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I can't go any further. Please someone help.
Who is the HOLLY !!!
Holly and Hill same person ? Holly Hill somthing like that ?
Someone said in the comment ''go to Mrs.Hill house at Evening''
Im doing that but still same.
Did you already do both ?
(After you gave the papers that you took from city hall, you give them to Holly at school and then you visit her in the evening the next day. She'll talk about she won and want to reward you for helping her)
If you've done that then ignore the hints as these keep popping up even after you've done them.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
Did you already do both ?
(After you gave the papers that you took from city hall, you give them to Holly at school and then you visit her in the evening the next day. She'll talk about she won and want to reward you for helping her)
If you've done that then ignore the hints as these keep popping up even after you've done them.
Yes ı do the both quests and she rewarded me after giving the papers to him. But hints not changing, still same hints.
How ım gonna continue ?

uninymios

Jun 17, 2018
Has anyone had any issues with this game or any rpgmaker mv games where all of a sudden you can't load your saves? I was quite deep into the game so is a bit inconvenient as well...

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes