aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
0.16 or 0.16.5 dont mind which one just cba doing everything again
Here ya go , start of 0.16.5 .... just go inside and have the scene with Holly ... and then it's all yours .

EDIT : You'll need to have your own save in slot 4 , then copy my save onto it to overwrite it.

Just do the one quest for "Zendaya" the black girl in your class .

And then you are free to hunt down Karen's big fat ass <3_<3
(disclaimer , not much ass content yet in this part , the focus is something else ; ) )
But we are getting there bois !

Last edited:

AoTheGuy

Sep 1, 2017
Here ya go , start of 0.16.5 .... just go inside and have the scene with Holly ... and then it's all yours .

(disclaimer , not much ass content yet in this part , the focus is something else ; ) )
Ty dude

Reactions: aslover69

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me where Jessica is for the Zendaya quest?? I must have run through every map, including the city, 100 times by now...

omaday1802

May 16, 2020

Man your save don't work

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017

You have to put every file like global ecc if you want to share a save I think

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
why so dark?
P.S. the screenshot for some reason shows normal brightness, but in the game everything is darkened
1601589804221.png

pandaren69

Jul 27, 2020
Is there gallery in this game? The saves are limited and some parts are buggy and i have difficulty in saving files but i really enjoyed the scenes

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes