AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What are the total number of cards you can get as of now? Also, are there any that are missable?
If i'm not mistaken, some are, and so far, except the great art in them, there is no card game for them (i could be nice some kind o card game using them) in my game i have 16, but i have no idea if i have all them.

Reactions: tandat99

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
Could somebody please post the last patreon news? Thanks

Edit: Nevermind he made the post public

Last edited:

Naephaeum

May 28, 2020
u guys adding the fix that comes with the game in?
The thing that comes with the game is for the UI in case you don't want it to be animated, i did apply it since my eyes hurt. I guess we have to wait for the dev to optimize the game since at some point (30 or so minutes) the games starts to glitch; UI overlapping when it shoudn't be there, animations freezing/lagging or just crashing xD lucky the auto save is good so i never lose anything :ROFLMAO: gotta say found the game today and i'm addicted

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
waiting for an incest patch to play this masterpiece
That will probably never happen (unless some modder do the patch)....i asked the dev some time ago, and he said that he don't like to write, and are not interested in this fetish. But so far, the game don't need it, the history is really good even without it, but who knows, maybe one day he change his mind, but so far i believe that will not happen.

D

Deleted member 1418169

I often find myself right clicking in order to continue the dialogue that seems to disappear/freeze.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
there is update out but no one is willing to share it here anyway ..so we are waiting for the free version or for some hero to show up which it seems not gonna happen now xD
Got some moves? Let's do the Hero Dance. It might work ! :p More seriously, thx for the reply.

Reactions: omarsayed

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Keep in mind it's a very small update , that has two Karen scenes .... He released it now as opposed to combining it with the actual update because he wanted to give his patreons something this month before it ends

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes