RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
It comes pre-set with a cheat? Just started and it seems using Full Force in battle just makes you unstoppable.

Reactions: Anarys

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Is there actually no corruption? Otherwise it is very reminiscent of Lilitales.

Last edited:

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
is it compressed game make it bugged out or it actually the game itself
everytime I load the recollection got wiped out

bakamitsu

Jan 7, 2019
I'm slightly dyslexic, thought this heroine (Leticia) was the same heroine as one of the earlier games posted this week (Letina's Odyssey)

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
This is a Surprise....
Well let's see here....
Found an old save from way before. Dunno if its missing a CG. The Scenes are fine, CG, Not so much. But hey, you all want teh save and teh scenes yeah?
Put it in inside www folder if u dunno what to do

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
oh I remeber playing this in japanese, will be nice to finally understand something, also Dieselmine always has some great artwork <3

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
once again a female knight that cant fight or even tell a man no. this is just more of the same ole women hating bs. your given no say what so ever about who she screws and just like them all she screws everyone and everything she can. a knight she is not, but thats the way all of them are with a female hero, i guess its insulting to think that a woman could or should fight back against a big strong man. the bias against female hero's is sickening. a woman can only be a whore right?

TerraAiur01

Feb 2, 2020
you guys know how i can fix this ? i changed to japanese before extracting but the img still dont load properly

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes