Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
It's essentailly a visual novel with rogue elements; very light on the RPG aspect. It's not my style of game.
That's a shame. Really wish they put more effort into their games instead of making a bunch of cash-grab. Last japanese rpgm game I played was the same way. Great CGI but terrible writing, story, and gameplay.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This is a Surprise....
Well let's see here....
Found an old save from way before. Dunno if its missing a CG. The Scenes are fine, CG, Not so much. But hey, you all want teh save and teh scenes yeah?
Put it in inside www folder if u dunno what to do
Yeah actually it is missing a CG and character gallery, and its in Japanese maybe thats why. This version is English maybe needs and English save.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
This game is extremely linear, almost like a Kinetic Novel: no free roam of any kind (missed a chest on the previous floor of the same dungeon? Tough luck!), which means no...anything, pretty much - no exploring (since there are no locations to freely travel to), no talking to random NPCs (since there are no random NPCs), and so on.

It reminds me of Kiara.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Meh.. low budget production, played a little less than 1 hour (quitting the first city).

-Gameplay is boring as hell and the only thing you'll do is going around maps fully of enemies that let you go if you flash them something, there pop up me 5 cutted cg in total, pheraps there are more continuing.
-Mostly of scenes are told with sprite of the characters (well there are only 3 in total, the knight, the princess and the fortune teller, all the others are a blank image), CG are somehow good but definitely not enough to entertain a story, basically only 1 CG with some variation for each event.
-Not seem there's a bad ending but just her running away somehow after being raped from the current boss but luckily with a hint on how continue her journey.

Surely this game could have more success in a classic vn with some revisions but that is not giving away that the story seem higly boring.

As for the plot you play as the personal knight of this pricess kingdom, the mc have been unfairly accused of killing a duke of the kingdom and kidnap the princess, the whole have been planned from an unknow guy that somehow got the favor of the king that you will discover quickly enough being a spy from another country and is deceving the entire kingdom. The mc after escaping the jail start her journey to save the princess town to town while flashing her body to get unnotice and immediately get cought from any boss you'll encounter.

Ye.. avoidable.

Reactions: Ara ara

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
once again a female knight that cant fight or even tell a man no. this is just more of the same ole women hating bs. your given no say what so ever about who she screws and just like them all she screws everyone and everything she can. a knight she is not, but thats the way all of them are with a female hero, i guess its insulting to think that a woman could or should fight back against a big strong man. the bias against female hero's is sickening. a woman can only be a whore right?
IMG_20220923_144737.jpg

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Well this game is from 2017 , just got translate to english by now so just go for the art

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
You can definitely feel that this game had promise, and that the developers were ambitious and wanted to do tons of things with the game. I mean, the game had voiceover, and a town system!

....but it seems that it all fell flat, like the developers either ran out of ideas, didn't know how to make everything cohesive, or just got burnt out and didn't care what the end product looks like.

Now it just feels like an incomplete game with a lot of missing features and a few bugs.

Seriously, it said you can "stealthily" kill enemies. But so far no real stealth was included in the game, and the fucking sims icon is there just to make you reset if you overuse the "brute force" choice.

Not to mention the gallery is fucking bonkers.

Eitherway, this game, while it had its hot moments, overall wasn't worth it. Most annoying though is the Gallery bug, it won't save any scenes that you unlocked.

2/5, and that's being generous.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
It's another one of those where you skip out on CG if you actually win. From the very first CG 'boss' in the forest it seems like if you win, you don't unlock the 'loss CG'.
Though I s'pose it actually doesn't matter all that much since all CG disappear anyway upon a load.

Do you at least get a full CG unlock when finishing the game?

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
how do i fix this? D:
I think that's the same one I got when I dared saving during a VN section (rather than the RPG menu).
1664620279918.png
It was pretty much busted at that point. Couldn't copy/paste the file name either (since you can't select it), so can't 'fake' the image file either due to the JPN file name I can't type.

Reloading a previous save worked, went through fine afterwards.

Last edited:

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
100% full save
For some reason I couldn't get the gallery unlock of the first bossfight but the recollection is complete, this is basically just the common.rpgsave file, I guess noone really cares about the character gallery of the 3 girls in different poses anyways~ might update those later

Added save 1 aswell with the character gallery unlocked aswell

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes