forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
once again a female knight that cant fight or even tell a man no. this is just more of the same ole women hating bs. your given no say what so ever about who she screws and just like them all she screws everyone and everything she can. a knight she is not, but thats the way all of them are with a female hero, i guess its insulting to think that a woman could or should fight back against a big strong man. the bias against female hero's is sickening. a woman can only be a whore right?
Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Jul 23, 2018
If you load up a load it erases everything you have unlocked in the recollection room, does anyone know if there is a patch for that?

imoentm

May 10, 2020
This game feels really really similar another game I played but i can't remember the game.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
The art is lovely, but its the same old princess/knight slut jap game, for me atleast{played plenty like this).... would highly appreciate gallery unlock! and thanks for upload!

koommii

Apr 10, 2018
Wow, this is my least favorite Dieselmine game yet. I'm usually a big fan of them but this was kind of boring and uninspired

Thank you for the release and translation though!

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Attaching the Global save file didn't seem to unlock the gallery, so try this one. Should have almost everything. Someone let me know if it works or not.
It works for the recollection, though it doesn't unlock the character gallery and the first CG it strangely lacking.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes