Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Never played the game and before trying (or not) I wanted to ask if there's more LIs apart from the 3 women in the header?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Never played the game and before trying (or not) I wanted to ask if there's more LIs apart from the 3 women in the header?
Yes, there will be more than that over time. Currently there are lots of sex scenes featuring Leah or Alice. It gets a little bit sexual with Rose too. Going forward we are adding more love interests. We are still unsure how many there will be by game end as we aren't there yet, but it will be a nice harem.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yes, there will be more than that over time. Currently there are lots of sex scenes featuring Leah or Alice. It gets a little bit sexual with Rose too. Going forward we are adding more love interests. We are still unsure how many there will be by game end as we aren't there yet, but it will be a nice harem.
Thanks for the answer. I'm not into harem tbh, definitely prefer to focus on 1 LI. I'll wait then and return after some updates.

Oct 19, 2020
My round 9 prediction is Alice will worry about mc and calls Michael. Michael tries to rescue mc. (He talked about being bodyguard etc.) Michael will die while rescuing mc and his librarian girlfriend will joins mc harem :devilish:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Thank god now i dont have to choose between leah or Alice
Neither Moon or myself has any clue how many endings there will be. It's going to be several. Harem is one of the possible outcomes we are both considering. The endgame is a very long ways away in development. The game is far from over... We are working on R9 now. We are still only on season 1, but every day we are coming closer to the end of this season.

Plenty of wonderful things and improvements are planned for season 2 and beyond. I always got tons of ideas I bounce off of Moon and vice versa, and when there are ideas we both like they tend to be implemented. Things are always improving.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Knockout Master - Round 8 Changelog

Round 8 (v0.8):
  • 815+ New Renders
  • 32 New Animations
  • 04 Animations reworked (R1)
  • 08 Animations recoded (R1-3) (laggy Animations fixed)
  • New Phone System
  • New Round Select Menu
  • New Music Room
  • New wallpapers (Alice, Leah, Rose, Scarlett, Candy)
  • 06 New Gallery pages (Alice +3, Rose +1, Scarlett +1, Candy +1)
  • New scene added to Round 1 (Leah)
  • Minor dialogue editing (R1, R4, R6)
  • New Music & Sound effects
  • Script changes & UI Improvements
  • Bugs and typo fixes

Reactions: haooni and yihman1

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Knockout Master [Round 8b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 973 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 955 MB: -

Knockout Master [Round 8a] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Knockout Master [Round 8a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.53 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 952 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 934 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Knockout Master [Round 8a] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
That was quick!

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes