yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Jumping between modded and unmodded versions can make saves to break or a crash. Fortunately we do have a round select feature now to make that less of an issue.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
We are going to look into that. Has anyone else had this issue? (Could not duplicate the issue)
i could just make a new save and see if that fixes it but it was a bit wierd. i loaded my round 7 save from just before the cumshot selection. and im sure i was on the pull out route for a while because i had different conversations and the whole pre hospital thing was different. but somewhere around when your buddy is telling you about his new gf you go all like "yeah im gonna be a dad now its great"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
i could just make a new save and see if that fixes it but it was a bit wierd. i loaded my round 7 save from just before the cumshot selection. and im sure i was on the pull out route for a while because i had different conversations and the whole pre hospital thing was different. but somewhere around when your buddy is telling you about his new gf you go all like "yeah im gonna be a dad now its great"
I tested that and got the same results that you did. Thanks for bringing this bug to our attention. It'll be fixed by the time make our next release. Just forget your MC said that.

cardetti

Oct 8, 2019
I really liked the game so far, pretty easy to avoid to be on a path if we are not interested.
so I was on Alice's path only, but with this new update, now i'm forced on Rose's path.

It's possible to be on one path only or there is no way to avoid Rose's path whatever our choices ?

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so we got 1

but i hope that the devs will allow us to go 5/5 and really get the title of knockup master

feel like something could have been done with leah during the condom sex scene for that

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I really liked the game so far, pretty easy to avoid to be on a path if we are not interested.
so I was on Alice's path only, but with this new update, now i'm forced on Rose's path.

It's possible to be on one path only or there is no way to avoid Rose's path whatever our choices ?
About that... Originally the script put Rose into the "Optional Girls" camp. Where Leah, and Alice were in the "Mandatory Girls" camp where you had to be something along the lines of FWB with both Leah / Alice. It was like that before yes you are correct in Rose being avoidable.

However, we came across a complication. That compilation is named Scarlet... Rose's Mother. So solutions had to be found as if we kept Rose in the "Optional" girl camp early then in the event of us not seeing Rose at all then we never go and meet Scarlet either... Some folks may want Scarlet and not Rose or some may want them both or Just Rose after getting to know her better or neither.

It would require a lot of extra renders, and code, and writing to totally avoid Rose. Where we would need an alternate way to get her mom into the optional camp. So we had the idea of "How about we just make her mandatory for now, and maybe change that in the future if we want."

TL;DR You can break up with her later as it would be a super pain in the ass to not add her earlier.

So, what we did was, went back and redacted the early check point where we tossed Rose into optional camp by the option get her number or not. Then we placed her in the Mandatory camp for now.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Who is the virgin in this VN?
Of the current available love interests: Leah gave her virginity to MC off screen we are the only man she has been with. Rose is still a virgin. Scarlet has a daughter (Rose) and she aint the virgin mother. Candy is a milf / cougar older woman so probably not a virgin. Alice has a mountain of drama with Liam so I don't we got to pop that cherry. That's all the girls currently in the phone / gallery.

Additional virgins are on the way!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gotta knock them all up. We are th knock out master, after all!
Of the current available love interests: Leah gave her virginity to MC off screen we are the only man she has been with. Rose is still a virgin. Scarlet has a daughter (Rose) and she aint the virgin mother. Candy is a milf / cougar older woman so probably not a virgin. Alice has a mountain of drama with Liam so I don't we got to pop that cherry. That's all the girls currently in the phone / gallery.

Additional virgins are on the way!
to be sacrified on altar?
Put the throbbing fire in their bellies for love and cuddly desires.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
We are going to look into that. Has anyone else had this issue? (Could not duplicate the issue)
Yes, i was shocked to, Alice now preagnant. WTF
So i replayed the game from start, ignoring Alice complett again, never have sex and voila, she is pregnant again. :ROFLMAO:

And then in the last update, Leah suddenly, want a rubber, but earlier she dosent care when Mc cum inside her multiple times.
In this update i have also no Leah scenes, but max relationsship points. strange

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleFredo

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Yes, i was shocked to, Alice now preagnant. WTF
So i replayed the game from start, ignoring Alice complett again, never have sex and voila, she is pregnant again. :ROFLMAO:

And then in the last update, Leah suddenly, want a rubber, but earlier she dosent care when Mc cum inside her multiple times.
In this update i have also no Leah scenes, but max relationsship points. strange
The alice being pregnant when not pregnant bug was because we left a test file there, and we already patched are uploading a bugfix.

Not every female will have a sex scene in every update. We are going to try to include some sex in every update as much as possible, but not with every single girl in every single update. To add sex with every female in every update would be a lot of extra time between releases. We are trying to get into a regular 2-3 month between releases pace and not take a year if we gonna bone them all in every update.

If you read dialogue before about Leah she was on the pill early on, but missed some so was playing it safe. Options will come to get her off pill later bareback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Playing Ch.1, maybe will try 2nd but most likely gonna drop.

Writing is...weird and for some reason doesnt feel natural. Transition animation...very overused (reminds me *chuckle* and *laugh* from another game. Every 2-3 fckn renders :FacePalm:). Annoying. Very.
BJ scenes - 1 or 2 mouse clicks => "I'm gonna cum"..well...okay.
Camera movement during animations with MC's body..why ?

Maybe I'm being biased, idk. No offense meant.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Playing Ch.1, maybe will try 2nd but most likely gonna drop.

Writing is...weird and for some reason doesnt feel natural. Transition animation...very overused (reminds me *chuckle* and *laugh* from another game. Every 2-3 fckn renders :FacePalm:). Annoying. Very.
BJ scenes - 1 or 2 mouse clicks => "I'm gonna cum"..well...okay.
Camera movement during animations with MC's body..why ?

Maybe I'm being biased, idk. No offense meant.
Transitions if you dislike them can be disabled in the preference menu of most renpy games.

As for the writing being weird... Well, I am the 3rd writer for the project as the first two were not working out, but I am here to stay. Some points maybe not the best writing, but I have been going back at certain points and improving upon previous writing in an editorial way, and I get where you are coming from it is problem I have been working to fix.

As for earlier animations Moon was less experienced in animations early in game, and he has been improving since then.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I haven't played this one in years, since like round 3 or 4 I think. Can you stay loyal to 1 woman or are you forced to date multiple ladies at the same time?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes