yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I haven't played this one in years, since like round 3 or 4 I think. Can you stay loyal to 1 woman or are you forced to date multiple ladies at the same time?
Much has changed since back then, and plenty of new content. Ultimately there will be paths to Harem, and multiple endings some of which will surely be with just 1 girl.

Leah starts the game as an unavoidable female. You are already in a FWB situation.
Alice moves in, and becomes unavoidable for a bit as well... I mean you are living under the same roof... You are only a man after all, and haven't fully commited to Leah.
Those 2 you will have sex with want it or not.
Rose is a bit more complex as she has a mother, and the original plans were to make her optional from the start, but because her mom is also a thing... Well, she needed to be included as she is a plot point. She will be able to be fooled around with for a bit later on she will become avoidable.

So... You are not gonna be able to be like "I only want X girl and no other vaginas ever those are gross! I only want the 1 girl from the start!", but we are gonna trim it down some at some points so we are gonna play the field a bit so to say, and have the potential to "Settle" so to say.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Maevos

May 4, 2019
The only LI I am interested in is Alice and yet it seems like MC is forced to cheat on her multiple times with different girls. Can I avoid being intimate with the other girls at all?

Edit: Nevermind, a similar question had already been asked.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First thanks for an interesting VN. Just found it.
You have a bug somewhere. I chose to never cum in Alice and she's pregnant. I chose the "it's to soon choice" and suddenly I want to feel the baby kick.

Also, I don't like not having a choice about whether or not I call Rose my girlfriend or whether or not I'm going to mislead her about my intentions just to deflower her. Player agency matters, I expect to have a choice about lying to any of the LIs.

That said, you've created a very rewarding VN. I look forward to round 9

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Knockout Master [Round 8a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.53 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 952 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 934 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Knockout Master [Round 8a] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I've said this to you before, but thank you so much for your contributions. Really amazing and even more appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The only LI I am interested in is Alice and yet it seems like MC is forced to cheat on her multiple times with different girls. Can I avoid being intimate with the other girls at all?
Leah is a FWB from before ever meeting Alice. Not going to terminate that right away, but eventually there will be a way to become just friends, but not yet implemented.

Eventually there are plans for single girl endings one of which of which would obviously be alice. At some point it will be possible to fully commit to her, but as for this early in the game she is technically a "Fuck Buddy" that you can knock up... but with option to become more serious 1 on 1 later or cheat or her or get harem.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
First thanks for an interesting VN. Just found it.
You have a bug somewhere. I chose to never cum in Alice and she's pregnant. I chose the "it's to soon choice" and suddenly I want to feel the baby kick.

Also, I don't like not having a choice about whether or not I call Rose my girlfriend or whether or not I'm going to mislead her about my intentions just to deflower her. Player agency matters, I expect to have a choice about lying to any of the LIs.

That said, you've created a very rewarding VN. I look forward to round 9
This pregnancy bug has been patched, and in the process of uploading.

You won't get a choice yet about Rose claiming you as her boyfriend... Our protagonist does not have an "indomitable will" so to say. He lacks that super power, and he is just a man... He was thinking with his dick at the time... Later on that can be rectified in future updates if you plan on dumping her and making her cry by breaking her heart into a million little pieces... For now she is a "Girlfriend" as she claimed you as her first boyfriend, but there is more to it than that.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This pregnancy bug has been patched, and in the process of uploading.

You won't get a choice yet about Rose claiming you as her boyfriend... Our protagonist does not have an "indomitable will" so to say. He lacks that super power, and he is just a man... He was thinking with his dick at the time... Later on that can be rectified in future updates if you plan on dumping her and making her cry by breaking her heart into a million little pieces... For now she is a "Girlfriend" as she claimed you as her first boyfriend, but there is more to it than that.
Glad you've identified the fix.
I'm only "forced" to break her heart because you didn't allow me the agency to avoid it. "He's just a man". No you've made him into an asshole. Up until then he only "thought with his dick" with women (not girls) who knew what they were doing. So they were thinking with his dick as much as he was, dick driven or not he wasn't an asshole to either of them. Rose's situation is VERY different, and you've taken the time to make sure that the MC fully understands that difference. That she's a naive virgin who's never dated before! Until that event, the MC has been able to be a good guy, a thoughtful guy, even a guy who reflects on the possible desires of the women around him and on his own desires. Suddenly he becomes driven by his dick and the inner thoughts you've assigned to him are that he'd be stupid not to tell her the truth.

It's your VN. If you care to look at my various comments on other VN/game threads, you'll see that I absolutely support your right to create the story, plot, and narrative of your choosing. Period. But I think your judgement here is weak. I may want to be a bit of a man whore, but there is no way I want the MC to be the kind of predator to take advantage of Rose by lying to her. Let me tell her the truth and she can decide for herself, hell even then I might say no if I think she's deluding herself. There has to be an honorable path. Maybe I won't take it, but you shouldn't decide for me.

Just my feedback. Take it for what you paid for it. Looking forward to the next update.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Glad you've identified the fix.
I'm only "forced" to break her heart because you didn't allow me the agency to avoid it. "He's just a man". No you've made him into an asshole. Up until then he only "thought with his dick" with women (not girls) who knew what they were doing. So they were thinking with his dick as much as he was, dick driven or not he wasn't an asshole to either of them. Rose's situation is VERY different, and you've taken the time to make sure that the MC fully understands that difference. That she's a naive virgin who's never dated before! Until that event, the MC has been able to be a good guy, a thoughtful guy, even a guy who reflects on the possible desires of the women around him and on his own desires. Suddenly he becomes driven by his dick and the inner thoughts you've assigned to him are that he'd be stupid not to tell her the truth.

It's your VN. If you care to look at my various comments on other VN/game threads, you'll see that I absolutely support your right to create the story, plot, and narrative of your choosing. Period. But I think your judgement here is weak. I may want to be a bit of a man whore, but there is no way I want the MC to be the kind of predator to take advantage of Rose by lying to her. Let me tell her the truth and she can decide for herself, hell even then I might say no if I think she's deluding herself. There has to be an honorable path. Maybe I won't take it, but you shouldn't decide for me.

Just my feedback. Take it for what you paid for it. Looking forward to the next update.
Good point, well thought out and reasonable:

The MC isn't really a "Major Asshole", he is a good guy, but he isn't perfect I will grant you that and he is not a saint. He is a little immature about serious monogamous relationships at this phase of life right now where he is young and horny and not fully taking how his actions are going to effect other people's feelings into full account. Some hearts may be broken along the way.

Technically he is not in a "Commited Relationship" with Leah or Alice in spite of the sexy fun times they have. MC is a sexual person with a high libido. He may not even view what he is doing as cheating.

Eventually the protagonist will grow as a person and figure out what he really wants, other than his dreams of being a pro boxer I am talking love options...

Does he want only 1 girl? 2? all of them? Does he want to do something sneaky behind someones back? Options are going to open up more and things are going to get a little more flexible later on.

Moon, and I are fully aware of how the situation is going now with the girls, even more so than the players as we know what is happening in the future too! There are going to be plenty of fun surprises coming up.

By the stories end, our protagonist may in some path grow as a person and be more committed to just one or two girls like you are wanting him to be right now, but he isn't just there yet, and we left him that room to grow as a story arc, and additionally may become a bit more of an insensitive jerk, or try to grab it all and get his hand caught in the cookie jar.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
^ Could not agree more with what UncleFredo said above (sry reached reactions limit, bookmarked and will like when they are back).

Been playing this from the beginning and enjoyed it very much!!! Until round 6 (just do a quick search for my posts in this thread and you will know what i mean), i did not play round 8 yet but if few last posts are true (come on people use spoilers pls some of us did not play it yet) then my main save path (romancing Alice) might be seriously compromised :cautious: So much so that i might stop playing my other 2 save paths and even think of modding the story/choices myself on my main save path.

Can MC like not have a friendly non romantic relationship with other female characters while he has serious feelings for one girl?! Was i misreading this from the beginning? Are MCs (players) choices when it comes to female erotic scenes just a false sense of choice until last moment?! You can't be seriously telling me MC having "sexy fun" with other girls while he is says somethink like "i love only you" (Alice in my case) and expect that everything will be fine and without consequences :WaitWhat: The best way to avoid this is to give MC (player) a choices (specially for erotic scenes) but the hard part for this is that dev team will have to carefully play out all paths while keeping the integrity of the story and this can be very very tricky.

With all this said i still believe that MooN <3 , yihman1 and whole KM dev team knows what they are doing and i will play (and even share ideas) this egame until its completed and rate it accordingly... there is no going back for me now, i got hooked by Alice hard :giggle:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
^ Could not agree more with what UncleFredo said above (sry reached reactions limit, bookmarked and will like when they are back).

Been playing this from the beginning and enjoyed it very much!!! Until round 6 (just do a quick search for my posts in this thread and you will know what i mean), i did not play round 8 yet but if few last posts are true (come on people use spoilers pls some of us did not play it yet) then my main save path (romancing Alice) might be seriously compromised :cautious: So much so that i might stop playing my other 2 save paths and even think of modding the story/choices myself on my main save path.

Can MC like not have a friendly non romantic relationship with other female characters while he has serious feelings for one girl?! Was i misreading this from the beginning? Are MCs (players) choices when it comes to female erotic scenes just a false sense of choice until last moment?! You can't be seriously telling me MC having "sexy fun" with other girls while he is says somethink like "i love only you" (Alice in my case) and expect that everything will be fine and without consequences :WaitWhat: The best way to avoid this is to give MC (player) a choices (specially for erotic scenes) but the hard part for this is that dev team will have to carefully play out all paths while keeping the integrity of the story and this can be very very tricky.

With all this said i still believe that MooN <3 , yihman1 and whole KM dev team knows what they are doing and i will play (and even share ideas) this egame until its completed and rate it accordingly... there is no going back for me now, i got hooked by Alice hard :giggle:
The "Time of Choosing" has yet to come. He is a lonely young man...

Mom... Dead

Dad... Dead

Sister... Who knows where estranged haven't heard from her in forever... Last he heard she was off
with her lesbian lover who knows if or when she will ever show up...

Uncle... Cool dude... but the Uncle's wife is a total bitch, and he cant see that fam as much as he would like because of the mean aunt.

All of these people are dead or not in much contact with fam... Not having that guidance he may need.

He does have other people in his life that are like his new family in a way...

Rob is a little like a fatherly figure taking up that role to some degree.
Mike is a little like a brother to him one of his best friends.
Leah is a little like a sister in a lot of ways in spite of being FWB which is not what siblings do...

He lost almost all of his real family... He got this void in his heart... He still going through a lot of pain...

He is under a ton of stress with this psychopath Liam now in his life fucking up his head with a brick...
Then he got Alice too... He is starting to grow closer to her, she may even have his baby... Maybe even actually have some real family in his life again once she pops that baby out.

On the surface things may seem like his life is perfect. He got millions of dollars, no job needed as he can just follow his dream of boxing. That sort of socially isolate him to some degree... He isn't in college... no classmates... No job.. No coworkers... loneliness...

New beautiful women come into his life sometimes, or old ones reemerge. It's easy enough to not "Chase the pussy", but "Running from the pussy" takes much more discipline that a man in his current lonely state of mind doesn't have the willpower for just yet. His willpower and discipline are growing though.

Right now he is just kinda trying to "Have fun", and forget about the psycho that wants to murder him and Alice. When he gets to a more stable state of mind he will have more clarity of direction. One day he may just sit down and ask himself... "What do I really want?" Then he will peruse that.

The "Time of Choosing" hasn't come yet. Be patient he hasn't grown enough yet to make such a choice yet.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I really like Leah since .01, and secondary like Alice. I hope there is a scenario where MC can knock up both and marry them! Don't give a rats ass about Rose & Scarlett even though I am a big time ginger fan and I gotta admit I like the doctor too...

But hell, if you throw sis in the mix, all bets may be off...

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I really like Leah since .01, and secondary like Alice. I hope there is a scenario where MC can knock up both and marry them! Don't give a rats ass about Rose & Scarlett even though I am a big time ginger fan and I gotta admit I like the doctor too...

But hell, if you throw sis in the mix, all bets may be off...
We are not stopping at one potential pregnancy. There will be more of that to come. Any sort of marriage would be way far away in an ending if we put that in.

No incest in this game.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update besides short and plot didn't move exactly anywhere.

May 23, 2020
View attachment 1480289
Knockout Master [Round 8a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
The Mod Highlights the Best Choice with Green, you can see Multiple Scenes, Gallery Unlocked.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - by DarkAssassin

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
When you say replace/merge with game folder what do you mean as I extracted it directly into the Knockout Master folder before you see the game folder and it did not ask me to merge or replace anything?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Game is good, but episodes (or rounds, whatever), are way shorter than expected.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
If you're on the Alice pregnancy path, it's really hard to view the actions of MC after learning about her becoming pregnant (flirting with the doctor, comments about Rose to Rob and Michael) as anything other than a unrepentant asshole.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
man, i thought scarlet will be the steal-ur-young-BF-from-her-own-daughter type of milf
turns out she anything but
never encounter this type of milf before in games lol
kinda refreshing, i guess

i kinda feel like a dick as well
impregnating a girl thats not even ur wife and still in relationship with a girl 7 years younger ??
damn, i think i'll be arrested for that

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes