johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Knockout Master [Round 8a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.53 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 952 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 934 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Knockout Master [Round 8a] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
nyc(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Do the animations get better over time or do they stay exactly the same like the first ones in the game?

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 1480289
Knockout Master [Round 8a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
The Mod Highlights the Best Choice with Green, you can see Multiple Scenes, Gallery Unlocked.​

Installation:

Download: - - by DarkAssassin

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
You are the best bro...i am an Android player....love your work bro..❤❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
May 17, 2020
I have bug that when i start the game i come to the main menu and when i choose a save it crashes is it so for you guys
OBS! i do have the walkthrough mod can it be the mod that makes it crash?
And its not an old save its a new one i started when downloaded the latest then saved then needed to go and now when i got back it dosen't work?

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
more like knockup master, my non creampie save suddenly went into pregnancy route
We are going to look into that. Has anyone else had this issue? (Could not duplicate the issue)

Is this only bug fix update ?
No, there is round 8.

I have bug that when i start the game i come to the main menu and when i choose a save it crashes is it so for you guys
Moon and I did not make the walkthrough mod so we can't really do anything about a mod we didn't make.

With "Round Select" options now walkthrough should be less necissary as you may jump any point in the story with whichever stats you want.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I am writing this before playing the update. :B

I just want to say that I hope Scarlett does not become an "enemy" for the MC. Nor that the MC has to do something "bad" to her to make her change her mind about him. I guess Scarlett is a love interest, right? So hopefully and everything will work out in a good way for both.

He will show her that he is a nice guy and they will fall in love.

Man, this could be a cool subplot. "I fell in love with my daughter's boyfriend and I don't know what to do." Aaaaand good ending: They both agree to date him because he makes them happy. Yeah, I can see it. It's beautiful. Heh.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I am writing this before playing the update. :B

I just want to say that I hope Scarlett does not become an "enemy" for the MC. Nor that the MC has to do something "bad" to her to make her change her mind about him. I guess Scarlett is a love interest, right? So hopefully and everything will work out in a good way for both.

He will show her that he is a nice guy and they will fall in love.

Man, this could be a cool subplot. "I fell in love with my daughter's boyfriend and I don't know what to do." Aaaaand good ending: They both agree to date him because he makes them happy. Yeah, I can see it. It's beautiful. Heh.
Scarlet is a potential love interest. Anyone that we add to the phone and gallery is a potential love interest.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone create a torrent or upload the update on gofile or another host please? It's the third time the download crashes at around 97 or 98% on the available hosts in the OP. I don't know why I'm having this issue. Downloaded other game updates this morning and everything went fine. :(

• Sad
Reactions: yihman1

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Moon and I did not make the walkthrough mod so we can't really do anything about a mod we didn't make.
The WT does not touch the saves in any way shape or form.
Fresh download Game and Mod, Mod installed.

Edit: Even without the Mod I don't have that issue.
View attachment KM.mp4

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes