Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Update 2.6201 is live. Because writing wasn't going well, I instead made cheating a feature. You can find out how to access the new aCheat version of the game by reading the titlescreen.
This is great! Now I dont have to export & import my game just to be a cheating bastard anymore, though I do wish it was possible to change Shared History Directly. (also nice version number)

Sep 12, 2018
This is great! Now I dont have to export & import my game just to be a cheating bastard anymore, though I do wish it was possible to change Shared History Directly. (also nice version number)
I'm glad you like it! I personally think that altering shared history is best left to the game itself; but I might still add the ability to edit it at your own peril. No promises, though. I need to think it over first.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

koloupo

Jul 16, 2019
Just started messing around with this game and i have to say, Fenrir's route has been great so far, keep up the good work :)

Sep 12, 2018
Just started messing around with this game and i have to say, Fenrir's route has been great so far, keep up the good work :)
I'm glad you like it!
The cheat menu doesn't seem to exist or have any mention of it on the title page?
Hard refresh. Ctrl+F5. Assuming you're using the online version, that is. Downloadable versions don't yet have this feature.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Nar001

Nov 25, 2018
Something I've always been curious about, how do you offer a house to the soup kitchen guy?

Sep 12, 2018
Something I've always been curious about, how do you offer a house to the soup kitchen guy?
You need to kill Cassidy in her barn, and then choose to loot her corpse. Knocking her out won't work, and doing it at any point after she's put her key in the keyhole you won't be able to get it back. It's pretty obscure, come to think about it.

Nar001

Nov 25, 2018
You need to kill Cassidy in her barn, and then choose to loot her corpse. Knocking her out won't work, and doing it at any point after she's put her key in the keyhole you won't be able to get it back. It's pretty obscure, come to think about it.
Thanks! I'll try it out then, I didn't even know you could I thought you hadn't added it in yet

Reactions: TinkeringTurian

WickedWrite

Feb 7, 2020
I keep slapping purples hand away in the footsie boyfriend route but no matter what I try it leads to "dead end" help please.

Sep 12, 2018
I keep slapping purples hand away in the footsie boyfriend route but no matter what I try it leads to "dead end" help please.
The only option in that particular segment that leads to a continuation of the story is to play along. In order to fully finish it, the Footsie's Boyfriend route alone needs a good month or two of development. Since people were complaining about the story's depth not progressing, it'll be a while still until I can add the staying loyal path without being yelled at.
Hello, love the game thus far and wanted to ask how do I get to sleep at Fenrir rear on the Enslavement route?
I'm glad you like it. In order to sleep at Fenrir's rear, you need to act as poorly as you can during enslavement. During afternoon two, he will demand you clean his body. If you do that, you'll get the option to sleep at his rear at night. Note that if you're using aCheat, the "shared scene changes" checkbox must be checked (it is not checked by default) in order to trigger this scene.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 12, 2018
Apologies for the delay on the latest update. It'll hopefully be out tomorrow or the day after that. I've not been feeling well in general.

Do we have a Fan Sig for this game?
A what now? One of those images in your signature? What are the requirements for those?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Apologies for the delay on the latest update. It'll hopefully be out tomorrow or the day after that. I've not been feeling well in general.

A what now? One of those images in your signature? What are the requirements for those?
I'm not so sure, but it pretty cool if we have one!

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes