starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i am of the opinion that a "hey guys been working on backend stuff for 6 months, gonna take another 6 months to finish, see you then!" would have been better

Also i just wanna have the option to willingly crawl into that cage """for an hour""" already :cry:
i'm sure i'll be let out at the agreed upon time ^-^...right?

but yes, i'm very glad to know that we're back in business, i was worried this game would be dead forever, and this is the game that cause me to get hard whenever i hear 'kobold'

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
I apologize for asking this here, but... Does anyone has the link for "Trials in Tainted Space?" I saw this game mentioned in treads with similar games (this one too), but I can't seem to find that game anywhere.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I apologize for asking this here, but... Does anyone has the link for "Trials in Tainted Space?" I saw this game mentioned in treads with similar games (this one too), but I can't seem to find that game anywhere.
it's right on this forum, just use the quick search feature in the games tab, sheesh

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D

only1%

Mar 28, 2021
We are really about to go the whole summer without an update and I am not even talking about content just a simple status of how the game is doing. At this point i wouldn't even be surprised if we went the rest of the year like this just like last year

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Can everyone calm their tits down? People accusing the dev of delivering no updates clearly have no idea how much time goes into making a game(especially if you're a solo dev). And devs also have their personal lives too(I for one don't have it but I assume the kobold's dev might as well have).

I've personally come to ignore such accusations coming my way since it's too tiresome to argue against them and I don't have time for it, but hey, that's another dev's game that is very good so I decided to insert my opinion.

Bullying devs isn't of any help. If you don't like how things progress, move on and find something else. There's piles of shitty content on the internet that you can spend a dozen lives on and that is spewed out on a regular basis.

Jan 28, 2020
Can everyone calm their tits down? People accusing the dev of delivering no updates clearly have no idea how much time goes into making a game(especially if you're a solo dev). And devs also have their personal lives too(I for one don't have it but I assume the kobold's dev might as well have).

I've personally come to ignore such accusations coming my way since it's too tiresome to argue against them and I don't have time for it, but hey, that's another dev's game that is very good so I decided to insert my opinion.

Bullying devs isn't of any help. If you don't like how things progress, move on and find something else. There's piles of shitty content on the internet that you can spend a dozen lives on and that is spewed out on a regular basis.
People certainly followed that advice, since the dev's patreon dropped from around $1200 to $625 after the last monthly content update in December 2020.

Here's an actual update from a month ago, saying that the next technical update is pretty much done.
1.png
And he's doing writing commissions now to fund his projects.
2.png

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020

I mean, 1.5 year? And most of it being in complete silence about any news? If you say so...

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes