Dec 11, 2019
IDK what is in your guys' heads.
The situation is ambiguous at best because the dev doesn't elaborate what is going on, but does fuck around in their Discord from time to time. A re-instated verbal commitment to a game that isn't backed up with explanation nor action is at best lazy and at worst, dishonest.
The game is most likely abandoned and should be treated as such.

If you like an example of clear communication and delays, Future Fragments updates every week or two on what is delayed and why for the past 3+ years as they are now on their way to getting the steam page ready for launch.
There has been months longs gaps with no game updates yet they constantly interact and leave messages just about everywhere they can.

It seems to me this dev is more cynical than anything else?
I cannot tell.

The commissions seem good and if you are interested, take them up on it.
And, please do
I can only tell you what the situation resembles, no one knows what the real situation is or if there even is one to cause such a delay. But there is a level of immaturity in how this is being handled through mods in a discord server interpreting the situation rather than having it be said from the person themselves.

Good luck!

The situation as with most furry developers of there H-games:
"I'm no longer interested, time to dip out and go radio silent after hyping this project up forever" I've seen it time and time again with furry developers and honestly I'm no longer amused by it anymore :/

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
IDK what is in your guys' heads.
The situation is ambiguous at best because the dev doesn't elaborate what is going on, but does fuck around in their Discord from time to time. A re-instated verbal commitment to a game that isn't backed up with explanation nor action is at best lazy and at worst, dishonest.
The game is most likely abandoned and should be treated as such.

If you like an example of clear communication and delays, Future Fragments updates every week or two on what is delayed and why for the past 3+ years as they are now on their way to getting the steam page ready for launch.
There has been months longs gaps with no game updates yet they constantly interact and leave messages just about everywhere they can.

It seems to me this dev is more cynical than anything else?
I cannot tell.

The commissions seem good and if you are interested, take them up on it.
And, please do
I can only tell you what the situation resembles, no one knows what the real situation is or if there even is one to cause such a delay. But there is a level of immaturity in how this is being handled through mods in a discord server interpreting the situation rather than having it be said from the person themselves.

Good luck!
A few times i've checked in with the discord server hoping to see an update on when thegame will be updated with the thing that was promised over a year ago at this point, only for there to be literally nothing about the game whatsoever in any of the channels despite itbeing the discord server of the guy who made the game.

I get that 'Game hasn't been talked about doesn't mean game is dead", but in the last 18 months or so, there's been two seperate mentions of 'game is almost updated'on patreon alone, yet with 0 updates and neither of the updates being in the last 7 months, so i'm mostly giving up on the idea of actually getting an update for this game, which is ashame as it's been one of my favorite furrygames for over 5 years

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The situation as with most furry developers of there H-games:
"I'm no longer interested, time to dip out and go radio silent after hyping this project up forever" I've seen it time and time again with furry developers and honestly I'm no longer amused by it anymore :/
That's actually normal and reasonable for any indie developers - not everyone is cut to fit, and life goes on.
Shame, but it is what it is.
At least they are not turning into money grabbing scheme like some of others.

The problem is of the crowdfunding model - it should be more of a "supporting the project financially if you can, tho no promises of the outcome". But many of them turned into "Buyer-Seller" relationship, which sour the situation whenever a project is abandoned.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
That's actually normal and reasonable for any indie developers - not everyone is cut to fit, and life goes on.
Shame, but it is what it is.
At least they are not turning into money grabbing scheme like some of others.

The problem is of the crowdfunding model - it should be more of a "supporting the project financially if you can, tho no promises of the outcome". But many of them turned into "Buyer-Seller" relationship, which sour the situation whenever a project is abandoned.
Seeing just the popular youtube uploads of KiraTV only sours the crowdfunding model further.

• Haha
Reactions: Adachithepersona4

x10047

Nov 10, 2020
How to get 7 charisma when we play for a man, before meeting Ruby. One can be obtained by drinking a potion from the Seki store, and the other time during enslavement, but in this case we will not be able to buy a potion in the store. If anyone knows, please write.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
How to get 7 charisma when we play for a man, before meeting Ruby. One can be obtained by drinking a potion from the Seki store, and the other time during enslavement, but in this case we will not be able to buy a potion in the store. If anyone knows, please write.
There is a second store run by a dragon just before Ruby that will sell you stat exchanging potions (they are not well labeled, save before you purchase them), you need to sacrifice some stats to get the required charisma.

Reactions: x10047

Stereoscopic3RD

Jun 4, 2018
you can get there with 9 charisma, but honestly not sure where the scene variations cap, it might not matter having that much :y

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know what's going on with the next update? There hasn't been any news in months on their Twitter or patron. The last I remember is that they wanted to add the game to Steam.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone know what's going on with the next update? There hasn't been any news in months on their Twitter or patron. The last I remember is that they wanted to add the game to Steam.
From what I got from the discord server, most people had already given up playing the game since, well, it's been a year since he gave ANY response.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why you even ask about "update"? It's abandoned.
You know something we don't?
It was the talk for the past few pages if you ever paid any attention.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Why you even ask about "update"? It's abandoned.
You know something we don't?
It was the talk for the past few pages if you ever paid any attention.
This one may very well have been abandoned, but just because something is marked that way on F95 doesn't mean it is. It's just an indicator that there hasn't been any released updates, or comments to the mods from the dev, in a certain amount of time, I think it's 3 months. There've been plenty of cases where something was marked abandoned, but then after a couple months it got a normal update because stuff just happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jonlissla and atur

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This one may very well have been abandoned, but just because something is marked that way on F95 doesn't mean it is. It's just an indicator that there hasn't been any released updates, or comments to the mods from the dev, in a certain amount of time, I think it's 3 months. There've been plenty of cases where something was marked abandoned, but then after a couple months it got a normal update because stuff just happened.
I was not talkin' about the "abandoned" tag.
"It was the talk for the past few pages if you ever paid any attention."
Not sure what you try to correct me about.

Also, not sure how the dev fare these days, but this was their announcement back then.
Hence why I asked if that person know something new.

Jan 28, 2020
The only "new" thing is that there is no activity from the dev himself for at least 6 months. No announcement, no new art, not even a single tweet.

It's a dust bowl.
If you're in the Discord, there's at least some semblance of updates on the game's status.

At least one image is getting removed in 3.00, per an artist's request.
imageremovalrequest.png
The reason he isn't giving status updates is because he needs to have something to show, which is 3.00.
february status update.png
futureupdate.png
He also showed off some guest music for an unknown part of the game. Attached it to this post.
guestmusicsneakpeek.png
Latest update was from today, where he intends to fix bugs with the aCheat version of the game.
bugfix.png

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes