Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

boblinker

Feb 19, 2020
Checking out the head of the git repo and running it in the editor, I'm able to get the furniture animations (e.g. on the sofa, bed) working, although with a bunch of missing materials. I don't get this behavior in the Jan 13 build posted above. Looking at the player log, every time I press E with a kobold near a piece of furniture to try to start an animation, I get a new exception in the log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This would be consistent with the post by Quixe above:

boblinker, a few questions: Did you make any modifications to the repo before building, or did you just build it as-is? Which commit did you use? Happy to help, could try to make a separate build.
I build it as is with some help from the dev to sort out the blender errors, turns out 3.0 blender makes the game . The commit I used is in the build I posted. I believe you have a newer version where the animations are fixed.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
It won't load saves now.

I guess this build is incredibly buggy? I suppose I'll just watch for the next.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
impossible to have sex anywhere now ? it say press E i press E nothing happen
seems to be bugged in some way shape or form because i cant either

As they said above, this version seems to be very bugged, maybe will be changed soon or some one post one without the bug.

Last edited:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
seems to be bugged in some way shape or form because i cant either

As they said above, this version seems to be very bugged, maybe will be changed soon or some one post one without the bug.
Wait, you're supposed to hit E to do the sex? :WaitWhat:

I just downloaded the game like yesterday, and I've been fucking the kobolds by physically moving and rotating the kobold and lining them up with the MC's dick. It's been a bit finicky, but I thought that was just how the system was. I thought it was kind of a unique sex system, and, I mean, it worked just fine.

I was wondering why there was a heart icon telling me to press E and it wasn't doing anything. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: atur

boblinker

Feb 19, 2020
For all the people who are ask why the sex spots aren't working, the version I compiled, was an existing bug and now in newer versions is fixed. If everyone wants the newest version I can compile it for you, but just don't expect me to compile the new version every time.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
For all the people who are ask why the sex spots aren't working, the version I compiled, was an existing bug and now in newer versions is fixed. If everyone wants the newest version I can compile it for you, but just don't expect me to compile the new version every time.
Could help and ya if anything I'd say do it every few versions if you wanted to

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Would be great to be honest, so the OP can be updated with a working one without the bug, plus newer version. Up to you obviously.

Reactions: CrazyFucks

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Where is the new version? Op?

boblinker

Feb 19, 2020
Where is the new version? Op?
The versions I uploaded are not official but instead compiled from source code on . It's free and I checked with the owner of the game if its ok before hand. I can give instructions on how I did it so you can always has the latest version without waiting for me to upload it. Speaking of which I'm getting ready to upload the newest version.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
The versions I uploaded are not official but instead compiled from source code on . It's free and I checked with the owner of the game if its ok before hand. I can give instructions on how I did it so you can always has the latest version without waiting for me to upload it. Speaking of which I'm getting ready to upload the newest version.
Thank you for the reply.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Lucky me got here in right time (y)
Thanks a lot, boblinker, you're a hero of mine. Always looking for updates.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
I downloaded and played for my first time last night because of the big 'ol update, and now I'm confused on how broken this game was before the big update. I have 2 major issues I wanna point out.

1. I can't even save the game when needed, because when I save it literally freezes my game.

2. The resolution selection menu is bugged. Every time I click on that selection menu it forcefully scrolls me down to the bottom of settings

I am very interested in this game, but I feel like I decided to play at the wrong time. I hope the dev fix these issues really soon.

dyrbal

May 3, 2018
Is there a better way to breed the kobolds than awkwardly mashing them into one another? And is that "press E to heart" thing functional? What does it do because nothing happens when I press it

Reactions: GreenPotato
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes