Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
anyone know how to make sure you fuck the pussy as only the couch animation lets you all the other go for anal(wish you could choose who fucks too if both have dicks)

the game maker is making a multi player but if you ask me they should focus on making the game better first as there is only a small amount of animations and they are badly done at that(plus for me they don't cum when having animation sex at least not the couch one).

there are many things the maker could do to make the game better like making a more controllable sex system(you choose who fucks and is fucked, which hole is used, more and freer sex animations, when they cum etc) that isn't just tied to certain spots
By being lucky to have the perfect height to not have the ass raised upward or freezing the bold in place so it doesn't get lifted.. Which probably won't allow automatic breeding to be done...
The animations needs to be fixed up.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
By being lucky to have the perfect height to not have the ass raised upward or freezing the bold in place so it doesn't get lifted.. Which probably won't allow automatic breeding to be done...
The animations needs to be fixed up.
Pretty much this. In other news, I am REALLY hoping the new map is nice and compact in the new version and bunny hopping methods are reverted. Surely I can't be the only one who misses the old house and how easy the bathtub made mixing

danob

Aug 10, 2020
I am REALLY hoping the new map is nice and compact
The new map is smaller and more compact, but feels kinda cramped/cut off. The whole forest is now like 5-6 trees and the fruit doesn't respawn to "gently force" you to start farming. The area to the right from the hut is pretty much empty and cut down too, only reason to go there is the river (for water), which still somehow feels too far away. The devs should consider a garden faucet or fountain upgrade.

bunny hopping methods are reverted
Unsure if they are even considering this, IIRC they found the old(er) way to be too easy. It now works the same as it did in the classic FPS games, requiring more complex and well-timed inputs and that's apparently how it's supposed to be. Also, on the new map there really isn't all that much space to get up to speed, ragdolling around is a lot easier and faster. The only advantage that bhopping had over it was that you could hold items while doing it, but with the new gameplay changes (no lootboxes, no fruit collecting, smaller map), there will rarely be a time where you will need to move multiple items over a long distance.

the old house and how easy the bathtub made mixing
The old house is gone because it probably wasn't a free/open source asset and the new one isn't fully done yet, but it does have a bathtub now. Unfortunately, the collision for it is broken (can't get inside it), the new containers make it a lot harder to work with fluids AND the latest update broke the visuals for them, so you can't even see what you are doing. I am sure it will all be fixed eventually, the tub is already fixed on their github, but the main dev is now on vacation for like 2 weeks, so it might take some time.

Also, I really hope they'll consider bringing back the old spray bottle, even if as an expensive end game item, because it got replaced by like 4 separate items and each of those items is harder to work with than it was.

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The new map is smaller and more compact, but feels kinda cramped/cut off. The whole forest is now like 5-6 trees and the fruit doesn't respawn to "gently force" you to start farming. The area to the right from the hut is pretty much empty and cut down too, only reason to go there is the river (for water), which still somehow feels too far away. The devs should consider a garden faucet or fountain upgrade.

Unsure if they are even considering this, IIRC they found the old(er) way to be too easy. It now works the same as it did in the classic FPS games, requiring more complex and well-timed inputs and that's apparently how it's supposed to be. Also, on the new map there really isn't all that much space to get up to speed, ragdolling around is a lot easier and faster. The only advantage that bhopping had over it was that you could hold items while doing it, but with the new gameplay changes (no lootboxes, no fruit collecting, smaller map), there will rarely be a time where you will need to move multiple items over a long distance.

The old house is gone because it probably wasn't a free/open source asset and the new one isn't fully done yet, but it does have a bathtub now. Unfortunately, the collision for it is broken (can't get inside it), the new containers make it a lot harder to work with fluids AND the latest update broke the visuals for them, so you can't even see what you are doing. I am sure it will all be fixed eventually, the tub is already fixed on their github, but the main dev is now on vacation for like 2 weeks, so it might take some time.

Also, I really hope they'll consider bringing back the old spray bottle, even if as an expensive end game item, because it got replaced by like 4 separate items and each of those items is harder to work with than it was.
Timing bunny hops in old games worked well because the terrain made sense. In kk newer versions the terrain doesn't make sense and the lighting is too flat to tell when you will touch grass to hop again. That's just my opinion though.

Either way, if the map design has improved and then that's welcome. Map design really was lacking in the newest one I updated to.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
Timing bunny hops in old games worked well because the terrain made sense. In kk newer versions the terrain doesn't make sense and the lighting is too flat to tell when you will touch grass to hop again. That's just my opinion though.

Either way, if the map design has improved and then that's welcome. Map design really was lacking in the newest one I updated to.
I think the current version is supposed to work with automatic hopping (just holding it), it's just that you aren't supposed to hold the forward button and should instead do some mid-air strafing while also moving your mouse side to side in a certain rhythm. For me it just sounds like too much of a hassle, especially on the smaller map.

Till the recent change, bringing back 8 pineapples in one run before the night fell would make it worth it, same with trying to bring back all the hoard from the loot boxes. Now the map only ever spawns like two pineapples and all the fruit trees are very close to your hut, lootboxes are gone.

The game would really benefit from proper patch notes/devlog and/or an official wiki. Not everyone has the time and will to sift through the game's Discord to follow the dev ideas, goals and known bugs while the fan wiki stopped getting any updates ages ago, which, considering all the major changes, makes it very outdated.

Reactions: catsdino

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
*Makes a game demo, everyone loves it, wants more content with it*
*Dev says yes, but wants to iron out the engine and gets framework in place better*
*Dev fucks up the graphics and physics drastically and alters the general feel of the game*
*Fans upset at this, are told that it's ok, the mechanics updates for the game will make it better*
*They don't*
*Fans ask if old version can get the mechanics, dev says no because they were made for the jank version*
*Dev is left wondering why fans lost interest, and abandons game*

Why is this so common with game devs? Last 4 hasn't happened yet for this game, but the roadmap fits so far and has for countless other games.

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
I think the current version is supposed to work with automatic hopping (just holding it), it's just that you aren't supposed to hold the forward button and should instead do some mid-air strafing while also moving your mouse side to side in a certain rhythm
Personally, I just wish it had source single-player-style accelerated back hopping.

Jun 28, 2019
Apparently they were working on another game called Chastity Catastrophe. They have finished that now, and are continuing work on this game.

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
The way I found to work best with movement is by holding the jump button as I move forward, then letting go of W and using the strafe keys, looking left and right to build up speed.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
The cool thing is, he is still working on it, and has taken suggestions from people who participate in the discord chat. Seems to be working hard to learn how to code and very transparent about progress and current features.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
The cool thing is, he is still working on it, and has taken suggestions from people who participate in the discord chat. Seems to be working hard to learn how to code and very transparent about progress and current features.
They listen to people on Steam too.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
anyone know how to make sure you fuck the pussy as only the couch animation lets you all the other go for anal
I think that have been done because otherways bolds end up sticking ther penises inside nonexistend vagina of their partners if both have dicks and also to dont have need of coding penis/vagina check before penetration. Sometimes, if male kobold is large enoung (not in actual size, hope you got it) you can just guide him in needed hole and drag both he and his partner to the position you need to see him - at this situation he will not have enough space to pull out and stick his stick in butthole.

Oct 25, 2021
they need to bring back the sprayers, or at the very least make it so that the buckets don't have to be specifically hit from the top in order to fill them, especially given how the crappy new milker works

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
they need to bring back the sprayers, or at the very least make it so that the buckets don't have to be specifically hit from the top in order to fill them, especially given how the crappy new milker works
The loss of sprayers and a well designed map really made me play this game a lot less. Even if it was super basic, I enjoyed the primitive farming aspect and random people ruining my potion mixes because they wanted to try to fuck me for 10 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: atur

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
I miss the physics before the change as well. There are bugs to be worked out still, we may see more changes soon.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes