Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

boblinker

Feb 19, 2020
New compiled version from , sex animations fixed.

KoboldKare 2022-1-25
Just as a reminder this is a dev version, so there will be bugs as the devs change and add features. You fix one bug and 2 more pop up.

BRUHLOLOK

Nov 17, 2020
Very nice, thank you. I didn't even know fruit was in the game, lol. I haven't found a single seed to plant. Also, is there a way to destroy those rocks in the garden so I can plant more? Do I have to swing my dick at it, lol?
In town there is a place that goes underground where you can buy a bomb, you put the bomb next to a rock and set it to explode (by pressing E) and once it explodes the rocks will be removed. Sometimes it does bug out though

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Is anal the only sex you can have or am I just stupid enough not to figure the controls out?
I am not joking when I say what I'm about to say.

It's a literal coinflip on if you are takin or givin it up either hole because of sizes and the physics. There is no toggle. What you get is what you get.

Durza

Aug 12, 2016
Is anal the only sex you can have or am I just stupid enough not to figure the controls out?
It requires some fine controls via crouching and distance to get your willie into the sex hole. I found nice detail that depending where the jizz built up, the targeted hole produces the egg (ie. Egg from butt or vag; and no the egg will not come out of mouth for those wondering.)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
hmm yeah, I still can't open saves. It shows its there, but nothing happens when clicking on it.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, It definitely works, Got both both holes this time in game. Not sure what to do with the hearts. Also is there an item that gives like 10x amount of semen or cum? and same for milking breasts?

Varik1278

Aug 27, 2020
Okay, It definitely works, Got both both holes this time in game. Not sure what to do with the hearts. Also is there an item that gives like 10x amount of semen or cum? and same for milking breasts?
You can make growth serum with 2 hearts, 1 eggplant and 1 melon.
You can drink pineapple juice to increase testicle size, and it increases the cum amount.
And for the breasts/milk quantity you can drink melon juice

Reactions: GreenPotato

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
I haven't had the chance to check out all the new buildings yet, but I hope one of them is, or is intended to be, a pantry. Years ago, I used to play this farming simulator map with friends in Obsidian Conflict (oc_kake IIRC), and the pantry was definitely one of the most underrated features. Having a safe place to store and sort large amounts of resources is a massive boon for games like this.

Reactions: catsdino

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is it just me or saves arent working anymore? Whenever i want to get back into a save i need to start a new game first, and when i load up the save i lose all my money and buildings
I think it has something to do with large stacks of things. Like a bunch of eggs or kobolds in a corner. The game can't handle it, so the save doesn't work.

Zaptek

Mar 8, 2018
I haven't had the chance to check out all the new buildings yet, but I hope one of them is, or is intended to be, a pantry. Years ago, I used to play this farming simulator map with friends in Obsidian Conflict (oc_kake IIRC), and the pantry was definitely one of the most underrated features. Having a safe place to store and sort large amounts of resources is a massive boon for games like this.
You're thinking of OC_Harvest. The developers say KoboldKare is more or less a direct parody game entirely based off that map. According to their Discord, the fruit shed out back (behind the house) is the pantry. They're intending on adding cooking, the caterer, enemies that drain your reagents and which you can kill, and so on; everything you can do in OC_Harvest is a thing they want players to be able to do in KK.

If you squint a little, you can definitely see it in the OC_Harvest intro/overview video:

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

Recel18

Oct 31, 2021
Hey Boblinker here. I have been watching the github updates for this game and I just tested the latest in the unity editor. saving and multiplayer Is working on the version. should I upload this version?
I would very much apreciate it if you could, just for the reason of working saves alone.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes