Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Ahh, too bad, I thought i had seen someone mention it was fixed (might have been a different save bug then or it broke since then again in some way :confused:)

That in combination with the horrendous fps lag/permanent game freeze when cumming (less often) and when milking (all the time) are what makes this kinda hard to play.
The saving system was fixed in the 2-8-22 update (current stable build), but it doesn't have anything that the current beta build has.

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
Seen a couple issues. The major one on this build is that after a while the game freezes on me. I don't know if that's a memory issue or not. The minor issue is that if the game is left paused for too long, movement keys don't work when you unpause until you pause and immediately unpause again.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
okay so what's the latest tutorial on how to play this um... game?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Everytime I try to play the game I'm turned off by how goofy and janky the animations are. Absolutely nothing lines up when you tell the kobolds to fuck each other and like, if the actual sex isn't very interesting I'm just not motivated to explore any other mechanics.

It's only fun to breed kobolds and try to get a stable of favorites if I feel like it'd be fun to interact with them.

IslayPliskin

Jul 8, 2021
Don't forget, the beta currently is incredibly beta-ey, a lot of mechanics are in without the supporting mechanics, along with bugs, so honestly, i would say getting this download in the quoted post is the best bet, since it seems to be the latest i can find, that isn't when the game started receiving more game mechanics so this version is still very sandboxy, should have working saves and is fairly popular in the multiplayer if that is your gig.

Gonna provide the beta version from steam here along with the patchnotes. When I swapped between the beta and normal version, they matched up (also note this update was from 2/25/22).

Patchnotes for beta version:

Plants no longer 'skip generations' when you load them and also should indicate whether they're watered when loaded from a save file.
Kobold eggs also no longer skip generation stages.
You no longer get 'double yield' from plants if you save and load them from their final generation step.

Links:
MEGA

Reactions: Azazael

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Everytime I try to play the game I'm turned off by how goofy and janky the animations are. Absolutely nothing lines up when you tell the kobolds to fuck each other and like, if the actual sex isn't very interesting I'm just not motivated to explore any other mechanics.

It's only fun to breed kobolds and try to get a stable of favorites if I feel like it'd be fun to interact with them.
This stuff all used to work better. I don't know why they insist on using a big map.
Night time of this game is like a slenderman clone with out the slenderman part. It's more annoying than anything. Pointless to just die by black hands rather than an actual enemy getting you. On top of that the new limitations are only adding onto the staleness of the updates. You are already limited by the poor map design and day / night cycles of dying and lose all the shit you have on you for not dashing back to the house as soon as a certain period of time hits.

reason it changed initially was that he was getting rid of paid assets to make it open source
Yeah but did they have to make the map so shit as soon as they did that?

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
The minor issue is that if the game is left paused for too long, movement keys don't work when you unpause until you pause and immediately unpause again.
That not about for how long you paused game. It's about clicking on "Continue" button in menu - it's leaving you with cursor still active. Try using esc each time you want to unpause game.
The major one on this build is that after a while the game freezes on me. I don't know if that's a memory issue or not.
DON'T use buckets and big buckets. Watercan is our savior, also it helps to properly feed kobolds a juice (i was wrong before, when i wrote that kobolds can digest juice only from 1 fruit, it seems they can digest exactly 1 FULL watercan, or slightly more of fruit juice, but still less than 2 fruits. 1 watercan is 1.3 points of fruits juice (each tap of watercan can release 0.1 point and watercan can contain 13 taps.).
ALSO try to don't operate with liquids while kobolds breeding - this way you'll have almost completely stable gameplay.
That in combination with the horrendous fps lag/permanent game freeze when cumming (less often) and when milking (all the time) are what makes this kinda hard to play. That in combination with the horrendous fps lag/permanent game freeze when cumming (less often) and when milking (all the time) are what makes this kinda hard to play.
Make male's dick big enough to not slip from female's hole when they breeding. Yeah, may look ugly, but this way kobold will not be cumming outsed, producing this lag-inducing stream of liguid. Other Liquids more tolerable (not the stream in sink).
Also, i found out that fruits now can absorb liquids and get bigger, containing it. That way you may mix growth potion right inside heart, or watermelon, or... forgot translation for last needed fruit AND forgot how it called on my languege. hah. stupid me.
Also, found out what now changes SEX setting in kobold's appearance settings - if kobold with a dick have a value 0 and kobolds with a breasts have value of 1, then when breeding with each other that value randomly generates for offspring from 0.0 to 1.0 and if offspring's value less than half of the parents value than offspring will be considered male, and if the more - then female. Opposite if 0 - female and 1 - male. Guess that way at some point ALL offspring will be mare or female (depending on which value it vill stabilize). BUT i'm not 100% sure about how actually this mechanic works.

EDIT: This game gives me joy to discover it's small secrets. I like this type of games - when you can find something new while just messing around. Also, bananas could be watered to generate explosion - this way you don't need to spend 200 coins to buy actual bomb to clear field.

Last edited:
Reactions: qweqwek

ding

Apr 10, 2018
Saves are not working. When loading in items like fruit and dildos stay in the house but kobolds inside the house disappear, the front gates reappear, farm ground debris disappear, and you can't interact with the farm.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Not gonna upload the current beta build since he managed to break more things (such as the inability to cum if your dick is "too big"), but he removed dicks as an item in favor of a machine that basically lets you hot-swap between two kobolds (money doesnt carry over, though). He also made it so you can manually thrust by holding alt and moving the mouse, fixed up the physics so its easier to move kobolds with shift into a position you like, made it so pressing Q with multiple freezes wont unfreeze everything (instead, you hold Q), and made it so kobolds can sleep for 10s to regen energy instead of skipping a day while also removing the night cycle entirely.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Apparently the dev is gonna push the beta build into stable soon. He also made it so manual hip thrusting will work while in animations, so if you're laying on the table, you can adjust which hole the penis goes in. Ill upload the stable build once he publishes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenPotato

arbyres

Jul 17, 2020
sorry if im dumb but i cant find a way to breed in the new beta, i tried everything (filling my belly, filling others belly, putting cum on buckets, etc) but it seems impossible and the saves are unstable, like the reset everything except the quests and sometimes delete some map structures.

pls tell me im not alone

IslayPliskin

Jul 8, 2021
sorry if im dumb but i cant find a way to breed in the new beta, i tried everything (filling my belly, filling others belly, putting cum on buckets, etc) but it seems impossible and the saves are unstable, like the reset everything except the quests and sometimes delete some map structures.

pls tell me im not alone

Gotta lay an egg at the egg layer outside first, and gotta have space to recieve the cum and create the egg in the belly.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019

pls tell me im not alone
Did you put the person you bred on the wooden thing outside the house? If so, did you regen their energy?

As for saves, they're broken in the current beta I put on here, but the dev is gonna push out a stable release soon that fixes it.

arbyres

Jul 17, 2020
Gotta lay an egg at the egg layer outside first, and gotta have space to recieve the cum and create the egg in the belly.
Did you put the person you bred on the wooden thing outside the house? If so, did you regen their energy?

As for saves, they're broken in the current beta I put on here, but the dev is gonna push out a stable release soon that fixes it.
thanks, i needed that

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
The dev pushed the stable release a few minutes ago. The official patchnotes can be found .

Last edited:

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
Am I just an idiot? or is saving still completely fucked in the version that was posted today?
I could kinda get around it, since it would re-spawn me as a new kobold, but even after body swapping back to my old body I had still lost all money and quest stars

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes