Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Money is now a consumable physics item. Money is now also tracked per-kobold, collaborate with your fellow kobolds!
From a changelog on steam.

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
yes, but once you press E on it, it turns into a number in the bottom left that is actually usable. That number resets to the starting $5 when I get forcefully re-spawned on a load. And mind switching to the kobold that is still in the world where I saved doesn't return the value.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
yes, but once you press E on it, it turns into a number in the bottom left that is actually usable. That number resets to the starting $5 when I get forcefully re-spawned on a load. And mind switching to the kobold that is still in the world where I saved doesn't return the value.
Maybe saves weren't fixed then... Weird. I saw someone in the patreon chat with working saves on the latest beta version (which is now the current stable version), so I just assumed they fixed it.

Last edited:

Gamgin

Jan 3, 2022
Pretty fun, wacky physics and lack of signposting considered. Not sure what triggers it but there's some kind of bug that stops you from ever getting anymore water from the stream or the tub or even from juicing and that kinda stops the game in its tracks. Remember to save often!

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Finally got the latest build on Steam, and, I'm liking it so far ,even if breeding new kobolds seems a tad complicated now.

Also, did anyone else who has the Steam version have their client go pants on head on them after playing the game?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Sleep has changed it seems. You don't black out anymore. You just lay there for like 5 seconds, then you are refreshed. Same with all the other kobolds too.
i prefer the old egg laying
The old everything was better. I really don't understand the bloat they keep tacking onto this game without actually playing with people more than like a few hours then vanishing. They need real feedback from people who aren't yes men roleplayers.

The customization being gone also really blows. I don't know what I expected though since this game only got worse with every update. Only time I saw potential in it was when you could actually get gear to put on but that fell through quick.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Am I daft? Or how do you carry multiple items? I got three tail-bags but I'm completely unable to lift more than one thing. What the hell? I read some mentions of multigrab but if I figured that one out correctly, it only allows me to hold items in specific positions, how the hell do I carry bullshit from town to farm without having to speed up the game via cheat engine?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Am I daft? Or how do you carry multiple items? I got three tail-bags but I'm completely unable to lift more than one thing. What the hell? I read some mentions of multigrab but if I figured that one out correctly, it only allows me to hold items in specific positions, how the hell do I carry bullshit from town to farm without having to speed up the game via cheat engine?
This game died when the first version of bunny hopping it had died honestly. Fast carry is dead. You can still sorta get the speed hops but it's not that great anymore. At the same time they finally decided to stop trying to generate random terrain so you can at least get used to pathing again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneylor

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Bigger kobold - faster running.
Swapping bodies with other kobolds bugs their liquid storages, it seems (game gives me red errors when i try to store ANY liquid in kobold, with which i swapped bodies at least once).
Saves MAY not work (at least for me they didn't even bother load, just freezing game).
Does ANYONE managed to get past quest to sell 1000 kobolds?

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Tailbags are bugged atm

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Seeing everyone talk about how the old game was is making me kind of sad. Wish I could have seen what the old egg laying was like because the current one really sucks. :c

qweqwek

Feb 25, 2020
Seeing everyone talk about how the old game was is making me kind of sad. Wish I could have seen what the old egg laying was like because the current one really sucks. :c
If you have the game on Steam, you can use depot downloader to get every version of the game since it's release on Steam. I used it to get the old version where the animations were still smooth because of how messed up the animations have been ever since.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes