Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
can anyone upload the actualy version cant download over steam , i have the 346_5349d7f version
As i see players in this thread have actual version but nobody upload it...
So i just go and buy it in steam and put extra coin with convertations... Fkin sanctions blocked all ways to get games in steam, its my tax for being Russian...so if u still want i can give u zip of 364 version if it work without cracks( at least dev said it at start of game)
P.s. i dont want get banned by abusing rules of this site
upd : if some one need link for game ask me. (dont put it on public until it will be 100% safe for me)

Last edited:

terranerx13

Dec 3, 2019
wtf the soul tranfer machine are to far on the hill always put kob there is to much for me :(

the rest from this update are very good i hope in future we can buy and place the machine self

Reactions: CuumWizard

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
did anyone know why press for metabolism nulification dont nullifying metabolism bar???
this machine only emtpy stomach, this is good too then u dont waste some liquids that dont absorb by body but this machine lost core working mechanic...

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
wtf the soul tranfer machine are to far on the hill always put kob there is to much for me :(

the rest from this update are very good i hope in future we can buy and place the machine self
yeah. old place was so close. idk why dev put this to far and high from farm - u must not only run but fkin jump on rocks with grabed kobs or throw them as far as u can for swap... on this place must live dragon who fack ur kobs... this place looks like some shrine or altar

Reactions: Vasiliy200114

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Anyone else getting a error when loading a save? i keep getting a unity exception for "spacebeam dont save" and it messes everything up.
just reload again and all get normal. always get this bug then close game and reload after new start up...
p.s. u lose all stars but as i remember all doors unlock but for purchase u still need 6 stars for full opterating farm so better do it in 1 play session.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Anyone willing to share the latest version? :,)
on my way just waiting file to upload here comes v368)
update come out in 12;00 late night at my country so i was sleeping at that time) dev operate from Usa i think it a big "gape" time for me.

Last edited:

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Hello everyone here new version with small fixes and improvements :

• Fixed micro-jitter caused by extrapolation errors in jiggle calculations.
  • Dialogue and objective polish, still WIP, but almost every character has something to say-- Even if they don't have voice SFX yet.
  • Penetrator displays are now working properly in the underground pawn shop.
  • Milking table and breeding mount are no longer misconfigured.
  • Added a safe-for-work menu option, this is ONLY for the main menu-- for people who need a clear-screen button that doesn't also flash kobold breasts.
  • Fixed a late-join bug that would spam errors if someone had disconnected sometime during the play session.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Just a tip for anybody who comes across this issue, if you find your character leaning or not lining up sex positions properly hold "R" and move your mouse, it wont tell you anywhere in the game but the dev added a feature where you break your spine to perform the most basic sex act... Thrusting.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Just a tip for anybody who comes across this issue, if you find your character leaning or not lining up sex positions properly hold "R" and move your mouse, it wont tell you anywhere in the game but the dev added a feature where you break your spine to perform the most basic sex act... Thrusting.
idk why but standing flashlight fuck animation twist hand and its looks horrible...

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
HI good morning does anyone know in a more explained way how to break the limit of metabolism even after yogurt reaches the limit? because before we used to eat Yogurt and the limit increased a lot, but now it can't increase like before, does anyone know how to increase the limit of the metabolism bar more?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes