Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
once its been cranked it runs for some amount of time then stops and needs to be cranked again to be used again

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I totally forgot about the energy. With no pop-up or notification it seemed like a bug, not a feature.
It's not helped by there being a doppelganger of me standing wherever I loaded a save, or by how I seem to have gotten 2/8 on feeding kobolds without the slightest idea how.

SunWater

Jan 10, 2021
Currently working on a new wiki rn
I haven't really done anything like this before so if anyone knows this better than me, the help would be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I need to figure out if people actually have permission to edit the wiki

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

terranerx13

Dec 3, 2019
Translated with Google :
Hello I can only buy a construction contract for 100 bins in the quest 1000 things for sale are there more machines that can be bought?

Original : Hallo ich kann nur einen bauauftrag kaufen für 100 bin bei der quest 1000 dinge zu verkaufen gibt es noch mehr maschienen die man kaufen kann ?

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
Translated with Google :
Hello I can only buy a construction contract for 100 bins in the quest 1000 things for sale are there more machines that can be bought?

Original : Hallo ich kann nur einen bauauftrag kaufen für 100 bin bei der quest 1000 dinge zu verkaufen gibt es noch mehr maschienen die man kaufen kann ?
Just one machine so far.

SuddenDeath

Jul 4, 2018
I totally forgot about the energy. With no pop-up or notification it seemed like a bug, not a feature.
It's not helped by there being a doppelganger of me standing wherever I loaded a save, or by how I seem to have gotten 2/8 on feeding kobolds without the slightest idea how.
The quest after you buy the grinder? It counts fruits grinded, not fed.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
... I don't know how to react to that.
I mean, yeah, sure, unfinished, alpha, whatever, but that is a fucked-up tutorial instruction. It explains why the count was going up after every load, but I thought the damn counter was broken and the save/load was kicking it in the pants.

SuddenDeath

Jul 4, 2018
... I don't know how to react to that.
I mean, yeah, sure, unfinished, alpha, whatever, but that is a fucked-up tutorial instruction. It explains why the count was going up after every load, but I thought the damn counter was broken and the save/load was kicking it in the pants.
Saves still seem pretty fucked so they'll also kick it in the pants. To be fair to the dev it does just say grind on the bottom explanatory part without saying feed, but yeah next to the numbers it says feed. I also didn't make the connection until I stared at the counter while grinding.

Oh it also counts each fruit individually, so grinding multiple makes it go up by however many you grind.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
The super heavy goal was bugged. Current beta is awesome. Console cheat commands, new food items to adjust metabolism, new device to increase stomach capacity... I was increasingly disappointed with the direction the game had been going but it seems to be getting back on track and better than ever!

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
The super heavy goal was bugged. Current beta is awesome. Console cheat commands, new food items to adjust metabolism, new device to increase stomach capacity... I was increasingly disappointed with the direction the game had been going but it seems to be getting back on track and better than ever!
Then we need this new awesome version :)

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Alright so I managed to figure out things, like how to actually complete the Superheavy goal. Basically when they were talking about milk they meant it, but you're going to need a lot and most likely, to increase the kobold's stomach capacity. This can handily be done with the stomach inflation machine, which can be filled with whatever fluid you prefer, just put the kobold you want to "increase" and run into the pump until it empties, this is also genetic so it carries over. You can also increase the gene pool bar by combining cum and milk together.

/cheats are almost necessary because saving is broken so don't be afraid to spawn the items that you need with /give [item] to make the experimenting easier. As fun as it is to experiment and figure out things by accident, I really wish the game told us any of this, like how to use the inflation machine which I at first thought was some weird sex machine.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Saves still seem pretty fucked so they'll also kick it in the pants. To be fair to the dev it does just say grind on the bottom explanatory part without saying feed, but yeah next to the numbers it says feed. I also didn't make the connection until I stared at the counter while grinding.

Oh it also counts each fruit individually, so grinding multiple makes it go up by however many you grind.
yep just put all fruits u can reach at once and put them to grinder. if all fruits not melons u can put like 4-6 fruits at same time and just spill all liqud to ground - it works "now". it shame we can only operate 1 action at time(energy gap. need rest).
How i can create milkshake? on old one it was milk+ice. if it still same i need grind ice and put milk at same "bucket"? this work for 3 kobolds...

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
1st one u grow up kobold and sold this one. 2nd u need to :feed: but u dont have kobold and dont have money to buy grinder...
so for complite 2nd task u sold fruits and go buy another egg after u done "feeding" kobolds. wtf...
and after this all u get mission to impregnate kobolds but laying eggs after time dont work now... u must collect semen and create with semen egg and go laying egg in special place but nobody told about it... i got it by guess becouse near milkers and jizzers i see stool with bowl... new mechanics are interested but poor explain how to do thing piss me off.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
yep just put all fruits u can reach at once and put them to grinder. if all fruits not melons u can put like 4-6 fruits at same time and just spill all liqud to ground - it works "now". it shame we can only operate 1 action at time(energy gap. need rest).
How i can create milkshake? on old one it was milk+ice. if it still same i need grind ice and put milk at same "bucket"? this work for 3 kobolds...
You can grind more times if you use food to replenish your energy. Different foods can do different extra stuff and some fancier options don't give any energy at all, so an updated Wiki could really help here, but early on a nice source of energy is just milk if you get any kobolds with huge knockers (can always use watermelon if you don't). Also, even faster way to activate the machines more than once is getting your other kobolds to do it by putting them near the activation point.

Milkshake is still the same recipe, yes. Would be hard to mix it up in a bucket, so you can do it in the bathtub and then just toss a bucket or a watering can into it to fill them up. Also, ice needs to be bought at the store, since I don't think anything in the kitchen does anything for now (I'm sure it will soon, there's already food in the game that looks like a result of cooking (hamburger and cake), along with ingredients for them (wheat, meat (bonus points if anyone can explain how do you get ground beef out of a fish), flour, cream, egg etc.) and those foods have some very desirable effects when cheated in (cake expands your energy bar and hamburger gives multigrab)). Haven't tried making one from scratch, but there's also pineapple ice(cream?) in the game that gives a lot of energy and makes the kobold repeatedly cum and I think that should be easy to prepare with the ingredients that we already have.

Also, I think he just added some more special effects like that to the code, since I've seen like two new variables and one was for getting instantly milked (guess that's why the nipple pumps don't do anything anymore and, come to think of it, none of the items can be put onto other kobolds anymore).

Last edited:
Reactions: Greendasteel

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
You can grind more times if you use food to replenish your energy. Different foods can do different extra stuff and some fancier options don't give any energy at all, so an updated Wiki could really help here, but early on a nice source of energy is just milk if you get any kobolds with huge knockers (can always use watermelon if you don't). Also, even faster way to activate the machines more than once is getting your other kobolds to do it by putting them near the activation point.

Milkshake is still the same recipe, yes. Would be hard to mix it up in a bucket, so you can do it in the bathtub and then just toss a bucket or a watering can into it to fill them up. Also, ice needs to be bought at the store, since I don't think anything in the kitchen does anything for now (I'm sure it will soon, there's already food in the game that looks like a result of cooking (hamburger and cake), along with ingredients for them (wheat, meat (bonus points if anyone can explain how do you get ground beef out of a fish), flour, cream, egg etc.) and those foods have some very desirable effects when cheated in (cake expands your energy bar and hamburger gives multigrab)). Haven't tried making one from scratch, but there's also pineapple ice(cream?) in the game that gives a lot of energy and makes the kobold repeatedly cum and I think that should be easy to prepare with the ingredients that we already have.

Also, I think he just added some more special effects like that to the code, since I've seen like two new variables and one was for getting instantly milked (guess that's why the nipple pumps don't do anything anymore and, come to think of it, none of the items can be put onto other kobolds anymore).
any luck go furter then buy grinder( i dont see new buildings in store) and stuck on task after transfer 5 mega thicc kobolds. like tranfer 1000 items or something... i think game kinda bugy and i cant progress tasks normaly... and for getting milk need 4 hands. its faster to go sleep neither always going to drink milk - all actions wipe my energy to zero. loading save broke game and dublicate my starter kobold( so wake up un bed and need to change body to get updraded one). bless furry god for dev fixing this weird bugs.

Escrotosensual

Sep 1, 2021
What is the new machine for?
It increases the stomach capacity of the kobolds. You need to put the kobold you want to treat striped to the machine and the run into the pump right next to its right side. The blue liquid is water and it needs to be refilled after use, I recommend using the big buckets.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes