Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
how to make a Milkshake pls i know dont how and i am litte stupid pls show me a video
get a bucket of milk and put ice in a the blender (it's in the same building as the milking tables so it's faster than the grinder) and make sure the liquid ice (i know) is hitting the milk bucket rather than an empty one. i'm not sure how much it effects it but making sure the milk bucket isn't completely full might have something to do with making it (probably am wrong about that though so don't take my word). it should transform the bucket into a milkshake visually to let you know you did it right

Reactions: katoy70464

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
How do you use the inflator? Is there an on switch or somthing?
you ram into the thing in between the tank and the table (although i think it should be interactable or have a sign next to it that says how to use that you have the option to remove if you don't need the help anymore)

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
If you are alone and wanna inflate yourself you can also hold a bucket or similar before you sit on it, then sit on it while holding the bucket and using said bucket to use that pump part of the inflator.

Reactions: lechkingofdead

DifoDrafox

Jul 4, 2020
how to make a Milkshake pls i know dont how and i am litte stupid pls show me a video
Look. The easiest way is to fing pineaple, and in the grinder make a juice in the bucket. Then grab it and going to the kobold milkers, make some kobold produce milk or "milk" (you know what I mean), and put that bucked with the pineaple juice. Let kobolds full the bucket as much times as you see milkshake.

May 26, 2021
Look. The easiest way is to fing pineaple, and in the grinder make a juice in the bucket. Then grab it and going to the kobold milkers, make some kobold produce milk or "milk" (you know what I mean), and put that bucked with the pineaple juice. Let kobolds full the bucket as much times as you see milkshake.
from memory its mearly ice and milk for it no fruit and milk

Reactions: Panronddos

RobatoSenapi

Nov 14, 2022
Love the game, very fun! Does anyone know any games similiar to this one? Where you can run around do stuff, 3d,...

minotaur1442

Jun 25, 2018
Love the game, very fun! Does anyone know any games similiar to this one? Where you can run around do stuff, 3d,...
Breeders of the Nephelym is kinda like this. Probably the closest you're gonna get. Its full 3D, similar physics mechanics. Main difference is it focuses on a wider variety of creatures and you can only change creature traits through breeding, no active manipulation through food like in KoboldKare
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-756-9-derelicthelmsman.2483/

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
It's a shame the dev is virtually silent about the game, I had to dig just to find out if it was even still being actively worked on.
I mean to be fair it's only been 1 month since the last update, there are games I'm following that haven't been touched in years. Just saying, it could definitely be worse progress-wise.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes