Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
here REALY last version from secret steam update i dont notice until open my disk from 5 october...

terranerx13

Dec 3, 2019
i live in germany my shop region cant change to another one this is why this game blocked
I have also tried vpn but steam blocks it when you have to log in
that's pretty stupid
and thanks for the last version u are my Hero

dinguseus

Aug 23, 2018
is there any way to change ur cock type?
You can with cheats.
First enable cheats with command "/cheats 1" in chat then use "/equip *here you name the type of dick you want*" and that's it
List with names by typing /list in chat

boblinker

Feb 19, 2020
Naelstof Has posted official build instructions on discord, I'll post them here.
  1. Install git. If you're on modern windows, you can use the winget package manager for this:

Just install it by typing winget install Git.Git into a powershell or cmd.
  2. Install blender. Funnily enough this is also in the windows package manager. You can install it with winget install BlenderFoundation.Blender.
  3. Install UnityHub, again, wow winget has this available: winget install UnityTechnologies.UnityHub
  4. Download the KoboldKare's version of Unity. As of this post it is 2021.3.6f1, which you can download by putting this link into a browser: unityhub://2021.3.6f1/7da38d85baf6
  5. Restart the computer. This is important if you've just installed git. As you need to make sure the git executable is in your path before you try to open the project.
  6. Clone the KoboldKare repository. This can be done with something like Github Desktop if you're unfamiliar with git, otherwise you just git clone git@github.com:naelstrof/KoboldKare.git or git clone https://github.com/naelstrof/KoboldKare.git.
  7. Open the KoboldKare folder with UnityHub. It should now import correctly!
Finally, when you're ready to build, there's a two step process:
  1. You gotta build addressables. Open the Addressables Groups window in the Unity Editor (Window > Asset Management > Addressables > Groups).
In the Addressables Groups window, select Build on the top menu.
  1. Then you're ready to build normally.
Its fine if you forget to build addressables, but that'll prevent any localization from showing up in the game

Reactions: Azazael and EyRei

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
is there any way to change ur cock type?
Cheats or fiddling around with breeding your kobold with others until you have the color and cock you want, then use the control transfer thing up over the river in the mountainside.

Mar 21, 2022
Multiplayer doesnt seem to be working for me, any patch to fix or re-enable it if anyone else is experiencing the same bug? for reference im on the latest build.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
v410 (i know previous was 414(it was 402 in game) in steam it 414 from 4th october and todays update 410)

changelog :

• Adjusted icon and text size to display more appropriately on Steam Deck.
  • Saving with an Xbox controller no longer "saves" the jump input that's simultaneously input.
  • Fixed issue where all the way through would "work" on penetrations where it shouldn't.
  • Fixed save bug where watered plants would become impossible to grow and water.
  • Fixed bug where Star count and objective progress wasn't working as intended after a game restart.

p.s Dev realy obsessed with steam deck...

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Hey, at least it's not taking up ALL the space in each update, that star bug was annoying.

Last edited:

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
I dunno if it is just me but-, i'm stuck at a debug window in the main menu, saying that the "debug shaders" are missing or something, and i can't close that window at all... (aaah hmm, can anyone help me here..?)

Last edited:

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
v412 out
  • Fixed bug that caused the `Reset To Defaults` buttons to not work.
  • Changed how the Camera tracks the head position of models in order to reduce motion sickness.
  • Added a new Gameplay option: Motion Sickness Reducer. This disables head tracking entirely, and may help with motion sickness.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
i was thinking about - WHY UPLOADER AND THEAD SETTER DONT UPLOAD NEW VERSIONS AND EVEN DONT ATTACH MY LINK AS NEW VESRION... i dont care> but it will be easier for all if u dont search last pages for link for new wersion and just get it from 1st page of thread.

Reactions: meme____man

MrLeafyGuy

Dec 12, 2021
Is the quest where you have to make the kobolds fat broken or incomplete? It never works for me. I've tried feeding them the milkshake while they're still an egg and even when they're a full kobold, but neither works. It didn't work in the last versions either

Reactions: DifoDrafox
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes