Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

MrLeafyGuy

Dec 12, 2021
Is the quest where you have to make the kobolds fat broken or incomplete? It never works for me. I've tried feeding them the milkshake while they're still an egg and even when they're a full kobold, but neither works. It didn't work in the last versions either
Does anyone know? I just wish there was a wiki or smth for the newest build

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Well that didn't work either...... maybe it has to do with the yellow box but- where tf is that debug shader file?? Can't find it
Weird, it works for me, but I also have a QWERTZ keyboard, so maybe it's related to that somehow?
I just know Ctrl + <-- (Backspace) toggles that menu for me (with the same warning etc.).
1666777835300.png

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Weird, it works for me, but I also have a QWERTZ keyboard, so maybe it's related to that somehow?
I just know Ctrl + <-- (Backspace) toggles that menu for me (with the same warning etc.).
View attachment 2125619
Yeah i've tried everything here (quite literaly smashed my keyboard) and that window doens't close at all......*sighs* oh well, gotta wait for a new update i guess, dunno what to do at this point.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
Is the quest where you have to make the kobolds fat broken or incomplete? It never works for me. I've tried feeding them the milkshake while they're still an egg and even when they're a full kobold, but neither works. It didn't work in the last versions either
it's unfortunately not explained in game (and there is a working wiki it's fandom so make sure you have adblock on) but if you drop a kobold right on top of the milkshake (like almost causing collision) they'll eat/drink whatever you want them to eat/drink

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
it's unfortunately not explained in game (and there is a working wiki it's fandom so make sure you have adblock on) but if you drop a kobold right on top of the milkshake (like almost causing collision) they'll eat/drink whatever you want them to eat/drink
Also worth of note is which quest is this actually, thicc kobolds need one or two milkshakes. but the "doorstop" ones need to be superfat, meaning six to seven milkshakes per kobold.

MrLeafyGuy

Dec 12, 2021
I got it to work, I just put like 3 kobolds close to each other, and filled a 25 coin bucket with milkshake, and threw all of it on the kobolds. I didn't know before, but it takes a while for the milkshake to take effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: meme____man

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
v415
  • Alt-tabbing no longer gets kobolds stuck permanently ragdolled.
  • Getting disconnected through arbitrary means no longer soft-locks the game.
  • Saves are now stored via json. They are now extremely resilient to changes or modifications. They also shouldn't break in future versions.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
v419
  • Fixed crouch bug when saving and loading.
  • Fixed a few bomb bugs related to saving and loading.
  • Increased size of some popup UI.
  • Motion sickness option no longer gets the camera stuck while doing animations.
  • Default FOV is set to 65 now.
  • Fixed shader issue that caused odd outlines on slick surfaces.
  • Entering the caves now turns off the sun.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Nah ok fr, this game is literaly unplayable... keep getting these random crashes everytime i try to play the game.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
what are your settings at? or is this from the updated version from the post right above you?
Yup, from the past two previous versions the game wans't like this at all, the previous one (and this newer one) are causing random crashes for some reason

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
i'd say maybe they're bugs but unless people just aren't saying them here, it feels like it might just be a thing on your end.

i haven't updated yet so i'll do that and let you know

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
Yup, from the past two previous versions the game wans't like this at all, the previous one (and this newer one) are causing random crashes for some reason
it seems to be working fine for me. are you trying to use an old save? because if so then that'd be why since the dev swapped to using .json for saves

Shane_Boi

Mar 8, 2022
v419
  • Fixed crouch bug when saving and loading.
  • Fixed a few bomb bugs related to saving and loading.
  • Increased size of some popup UI.
  • Motion sickness option no longer gets the camera stuck while doing animations.
  • Default FOV is set to 65 now.
  • Fixed shader issue that caused odd outlines on slick surfaces.
  • Entering the caves now turns off the sun.
Mega
yo, i just wanna say i appreciate you for always posting the most recent version for us. and posting the changelog here is really helpful for the folks who don't check steam.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes