Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
40 days since last update and behold v424!!!
  • Fixed a bug where loading a save during the first grind fruit quest would brick the grinder.
  • Added credits to patrons who supported the game.
  • Switched to release build, no longer including PDB files (a whopping 1gb save on disk space!)
  • Nipple pumps are no longer available through traditional means (they were non-functional anyway, use the milking tables instead!)
  • Localization updates.
  • Objectives now properly unsubscribe on unload when moving to the main menu (thanks Shurutsue).

PlumeOfACat

Jan 6, 2022
I can't seemed to be able to use the reproduction phase between two kobold... I put them in the place enlightened by the game, but nothing happened... what should I do?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I can't seemed to be able to use the reproduction phase between two kobold... I put them in the place enlightened by the game, but nothing happened... what should I do?
'Reproduction phase'... you mean making them have sex?
First, make sure the position you placed them in keeps the dick inside more often than not. Floor spunk does not make eggs.
Then give the egg a little time to form.
Finally, place the pregnant kobold on one of those birthing tables, the nests with the bench next to them. If they're fully pregnant, they'll sit.

PlumeOfACat

Jan 6, 2022
First, make sure the position you placed them in keeps the dick inside more often than not. Floor spunk does not make eggs.
Finally, place the pregnant kobold on one of those birthing tables, the nests with the bench next to them. If they're fully pregnant, they'll sit.

Thanks! Now it works! I didn't understand that at first ^^'' You saved my gameplay xD

Reactions: Draupnir7

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
It's a shame the dev is virtually silent about the game, I had to dig just to find out if it was even still being actively worked on.
They're pretty active on Knockout, check out their KoboldKare thread on that site.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Here is the Latest update V430 for windows (curtesy of steam xd)

Patch 430_35214450
  • Fixed various objectives that weren't easily completable in multiplayer.
  • Objective progress is now properly synced when online.
  • Kobolds now gargle and open their mouth when drinking fluids again. (And they stop gargling if they're full).

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Why is the 'pregnant' sound effect for kobolds sound like a bad night at taco bell?

Also the construction helmet is a trap. It just blinds you and you cant take it off.
if you play 3rd person view its fine, also you can remove it - press tab for inventory, select the hat and press the icon that's a downwards arrow

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
How to breed kobolds, I will understand what needs to be done how to make them multiply

• Haha
Reactions: Unit 2 Type B
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes