Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
Is there a way to stop the multigrab thing from activating? I didn't equip the tailbag, it just activated at random.

seraph12

May 10, 2017
is not being able to load saves a universal thing or am I fucked, and I have to start over every single god damn time

bbkblake

May 20, 2022
I know that the last person said this, but does anyone have this version of the game?

mstrH

Jan 7, 2019
This is a build of the game I made yesterday from the github. Insert into the folder with existing builds.

Edit:
This file is everything (assets included).

Last edited:

stallisntskill

Oct 23, 2021
Hey guys how come everytime i reinstall the game i get the same character template as before even when ive deleted the files in appdata. Is there a second file location that i dont know of and if so could you tell me the file location? thanks

Last edited:

oidocrop

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys how come everytime i reinstall the game i get the same character template as before even when ive deleted the files in appdata. Is there a second file location that i dont know of and if so could you tell me the file location? thanks
Last time I checked something was saved inside the system registry (win10)

Edit:
open regedit and its under Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Naelstrof\KoboldKare

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

DuckCrafter42

Mar 1, 2019
This is a build of the game I made yesterday from the github. Insert into the folder with existing builds.

Edit:
This file is everything (assets included).
Is there a chance you could write up a short description as to how you got the assets included in the package? The last time I tried to build it, I only got the first file without the assets

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
Hey, has anyone else had an issue where they suddenly can't shift-grab or interact with fluids? It just stopped working for some reason. It comes back for like 10 seconds on reloading the save, but then disappears again... it's not performance issues (at least not alone), I ground up most of my kobolds and fruits so that my performance improved and reloaded but it's still happening. It's weirdly specific too, I can fill up my watering can at the tub but not the shower, I can water eggs/crops but not rinse off kobolds, I can feel them from existing buckets but can't fill the buckets from the grinders...

I can't even point to an error, since the "Kobold(clone) is inactive" error message is the only one I'm getting on load, and I also get that on an earlier save where it still works just fine. So it's definitely specific to this save file.

mstrH

Jan 7, 2019
Is there a chance you could write up a short description as to how you got the assets included in the package? The last time I tried to build it, I only got the first file without the assets
I simply took the "latest" build that was posted, followed the 'compile yourself' tutorial, then took that output and copied it into the directory containing the "latest" build. I'm sure you can manually pull the stuff from the git pull, but since nothing asset wise was changed, it was all the same.

Reactions: DuckCrafter42

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
Here is the for those too lazy to do it themselves

(Edit) Don't use this build because it seems I messed something up trying to build it

Last edited:

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
This is a fine game to spend some time, trying to get a kobold how you like is the big drive .
thing i understood ...
Kobold dont have organs , from below or top dont matter, you feed a female semen , she will lays eggs , so the easier way to make eggs is to get the male milker , fill watering can and make the female drink , the white liquid will become yellow liquid on stomach , meaning that is egg, more fluid bigger eggs , to the max belly capacity , dont forget laying cost energy , so unless you make a very energetic ( Cake ) koboldmill female, it wil need to rest between lays.
It is more reliable to swap bodies to consume food that trying to aim right, also you can pace the time to not waste food.
try to get a handful kobold asap, pick a female and male , feed them fish red meat juicy , to make them able to hold 2 items at once, then breed those to get one that is natural 2 and feed more blood juice, now it can hold 3 items, that is max, this one is good for shopping, but anything with moving stuff in the farm , it is not good, so just keep it near the sawp body place.

Reactions: kittenpause
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes