Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Afro_Zeus

May 26, 2021
im following the guide that lets me build the game how i like but for the life of me unity handicaps me everytime i try to download the editor application. all i want is to move the upgrade stations (near the river, body switcher) closer to the farming plots.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
So i've noticed that the more further into the game you get and save it, more domed that save file will be cuz everytime i try to load my save, the game just crashes. My pc spec is literaly higher then what the game requires (and even when i try to put all videos settings in low) it doesn't matter, loads saves are still broken on my end... :/

stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021
In STEAM

• Kobold press now has animations.
  • Grinder now actually spins up with the kobold.
  • Grinder now ejects kobolds with appropriate force.
  • Re-added a missing rectangle UI image.
  • Possibly fixed bug where DirectX on integrated hardware didn't render English alphabet letters correctly in French.
  • New mushroom recipes that can explicitly target certain stats.
  • Fixed a bug where the breeding quest would only advance for the host of the server.
waiting for it to be posted here download )

Reactions: rockstarman234

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
I haven't gotten that far so maybe I just can't use them yet, but how do you use the nipplepumps item?
go to right barn, put kobold to nipplepumps and put another kobold near the pump like you place kobolds to have sex. but for successfull pump kobolds need energy,so give them some food first. And additionally,pumps seem to be laggy or buggy, so "auto" pumps don't always work correctly. So you need to pump another kobold by yourself (press F when stayin' near pump with added kobold).

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
I haven't gotten that far so maybe I just can't use them yet, but how do you use the nipplepumps item?
If you are talking about the clothing/equipment: Those currently have no use. In earlier versions you could equip them and they'd spray some particles every now and then iirc? If you are talking about the milking table then see the comment above.

P0key11

Nov 25, 2018
game crashes 10 sec after loading in game.

Edit: I fixed it by completely reinstalling the game.
delete save folder in " C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof "
delete settings in regedit " Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Naelstrof "

Last edited:

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019

• Fixed bug where player could still jump and crouch in free-cam mode.
  • Removed accidental inclusion of a Mac build in the windows version.

no one has told be how to properly build the game yet so we wait for another to spread the sauce

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KoboldKare-484
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: EyRei

deathscross

Mar 26, 2019
Question. From time to time while play this ( mind you its never consistent ) after some time of playing. When i go to pick up an object or a kobold to move them away from what i have them doing. I grab all things that i can when i move close enough to them. so love making kobolds i grab both when i just try to move one. water cans, same thing. i have to delete my save or all saves to go back to normal. any suggestions on what is going on?

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Question. From time to time while play this ( mind you its never consistent ) after some time of playing. When i go to pick up an object or a kobold to move them away from what i have them doing. I grab all things that i can when i move close enough to them. so love making kobolds i grab both when i just try to move one. water cans, same thing. i have to delete my save or all saves to go back to normal. any suggestions on what is going on?
Yeah its annoying sometimes, Its the ground beef/fish juice; +1 grab for every generation

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
there's a button already to swap holes while having sex? like if it went in the pussy can you switch to anal? or vice-versa? it always go anal to me and i'm tired already XD. searched the thread, but didn't find anything useful besides similar complains from 2021 and so on.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes