Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

_Hope_

Apr 18, 2018
Here is the new update

Patch 501_F1A2F670
  • Large networking refactor: Ragdolling, Kobolds, reagents, and props have 50%-500% reduced internet traffic. There's a slight noticeable quality decrease, but it should help significantly with broadband requirements.
  • Fixed bug where Kobold genes and reagent contents weren't updated properly on change.
  • Hearts spawned by female kobolds now contribute to nearby hearts, rather than guaranteeing a bunch of individual hearts in a pile.
  • Props now save their rotation information in saves. This should prevent piles from exploding on load.
  • Forest and cave spawners now retain their last spawn information, and don't spawn if they're blocked. This should prevent large piles of fruit from gathering after lots of play time over saves.

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
Is there anyway to speed up the growth rather than waiting for them to fully digest all the juice?
no, bcs it's just one of main mechanics and features of the game. You NEED to digest to certain ammount of drinks to get what improvements you want.

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
Yeah its annoying sometimes, Its the ground beef/fish juice; +1 grab for every generation
There's actually someone on the discord who modded in a toggle for that, which is super useful.

how to customize cock?
Same modder also added the dick types to the default kobold menu.

I suppose he means colors, species type, etc.
Which is possible, but not ingame. Only through editing the save game. And so far i was only able to change the type. No colors or anything. If it is even possible.
Colors aren't possible sadly; Literally every part of the kobold is decided by the one set of color values. Type though can be done in game either through equipping one of the others via the /equip cheat, or by buying eggs from the shop since the random kobolds they create can have any dick type (50/50 chance of breed to pass it on, same with boobs).

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
I am happy I decided to give this game a shot.
It might be a little janky but this game does have a lot of charm to it.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Auto-bend was objectively a much more hotter feature compared to them now being lifeless, insane that they wilfully removed it??:WaitWhat:

1674610628244.png

Reactions: Jennapoless

sarfra

Jun 24, 2018
I'm so lost following the objectives. In the "Lay an egg!" one, tells me to find a good kobold and get them pregnant, but I haven't got the slightest idea were to find another kobold. I spent a good amount of time running around trying to find one, before giving up and buying an egg from the store and growing one (something I thought the game didn't want me to do, "Eggs from the store aren't as good"). I finally got pregnant tossing the Kobold into a sex-pose-place thingie, and that seemed to work for the objective somehow. I really don't know how sex works (heh), when does it cum, where to use pose, how to use them... Or if I'm supposed to be doing it, OR if it will be explained later and I shouldn't be doing it for this objective. Now, I got another kobold from that egg, but fuck, it's female, so I gotta run to the store and hope the next one comes male to complete the objective.

I don't know, do I have to really read a guide? What's the point of those tutorial objectives then? Do I ignore them? Years of gaming have left me compelled to follow the damn quests-points!

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes