Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
there's a button already to swap holes while having sex? like if it went in the pussy can you switch to anal? or vice-versa? it always go anal to me and i'm tired already XD. searched the thread, but didn't find anything useful besides similar complains from 2021 and so on.
It takes a bit of fiddling to get the angle right to go in the front door so to speak hip angle and stance height adjustments needed also approach direction sometimes makes a difference

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
This is just Breeders of the Nephelym but objectively worse in almost every way.
i honestly wouldn't say that. now like a year ago for sure 100% but where the game is right now it's fine and it's clear they still intend on updating the game and adding more. the breeding mechanics are a lot simpler sure but there are a ton of ways to actually control what's going on once they're hatched. only real gripes i have with the current version is that getting around the farm could be faster without having to b-hop everywhere (maybe like a cart or scooter), multiplayer should be fleshed out a bit more, and there should be more to do than just the farming (which i feel like is a key feature from these kinds of games)

Reactions: atur

Badluck15

Aug 14, 2021
I'm having a problem where when I try to load a save the game loads into the world fine for a few seconds and then just freezes and stops loading

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Don't know if it was already said but ill put it out there anyway

Mushrooms make you smaller BUT if you drink mushroom juice and melon / eggplant juice respective body part will get smaller, mushrooms reverse the effect

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
there's a customization menu in the settings. Though they only take effect when you start a new game.
I suppose he means colors, species type, etc.
Which is possible, but not ingame. Only through editing the save game. And so far i was only able to change the type. No colors or anything. If it is even possible.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
how to customize cock?
it's unfortunately something that you have to do in-game with cheats enabled for some reason

(/help for any proper spelling because case sensitive) /cheats 1, then /list, then /equip (i think is the command just look at help again if not), and then choose any of the dicks available in /list

Reactions: Jonmusiao

P0key11

Nov 25, 2018
how to customize cock?
You can't, but you can "equip" different kinds
1. press enter and type in "/cheats"
2. type "/equip [kind of dick]"
(Kinds of dicks bellow)
  • EquineDick (horse cock)
  • KandiDick (pierced horse cock)
  • KnottedDick (dog cock)
  • TaperedDick (lizard dick)
-Input is case sensitive
-size depends on what you set in the settings
-can't change dick size in settings while in game, must create a new game (or drink mushroom/eggplant)

Reactions: stalkerKiller
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes