Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
well damn I guess I should have tested actually running a save before uploading it, no idea what I did wrong :(
built it in unity after downloading it with git and everything, sat there for like 4 hours trying to build it

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
i wish i would know why the game runs fine for certain amount of time, but then it start crashing and freezing .
i run on integrated video, so something with directx , there is comand to help but it make all kobold electric pink and all devices shows output range , put me off drastically.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
i wish i would know why the game runs fine for certain amount of time, but then it start crashing and freezing .
i run on integrated video, so something with directx , there is comand to help but it make all kobold electric pink and all devices shows output range , put me off drastically.
same thing here (playing on the 455v) i start the game, then after a while the game crashes (i can't even load saves too)...wonder if thats a bug or something but....yeah :/

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Ok so- i've been reading some coments on steam and patreon, and it seems that the liquids stuff (water/milk/cum/juice etc) its causing some huge fps drops and lag issues for some people, and in some worse cases= crashes. So i dunno if everyone its having that issue, but it would definielty explain why my game tends to crash everytime i try to fuck a kobold (cuz cum ofc) or i tend to have completly laggy gameplay when i'm trying to do farming stuff......

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone have any idea where all the positions are at? I've been able to get most of them in the house... but I've looked it up and there's suppose to be like 5 out around the farm... but I can only get inside the egg laying place, the milking place and one on the fence... the other 2 don't show up. Then the two that are in the city area... can't get those to pop either. What am I missing?

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
Anyone have any idea where all the positions are at? I've been able to get most of them in the house... but I've looked it up and there's suppose to be like 5 out around the farm... but I can only get inside the egg laying place, the milking place and one on the fence... the other 2 don't show up. Then the two that are in the city area... can't get those to pop either. What am I missing?
you can see all of them in steam guides

_Hope_

Apr 18, 2018
For those in the farm there is one on the rocks next to the grinder and one outside next to the entrance of the egg laying place and for those in the city there is one in the bin of the upgrade shop and one in the undergound place on the counter

mstrH

Jan 7, 2019
Wish someone would spill the beans on how they are building the game, the tutorial posted doesn't work and no one ever seems to answer when people ask in here
I followed the guide linked in the first post. Here.

The only thing that is different is the version of Unity you need to install from Unity Hub (you should get an error when trying to open the project from Unity Hub anyway).
It calls to use version 2020.3.20, but the latest from Git is currently building from Unity v2021.3.6f1.

Copy this into your browser to install the proper version in Unity Hub.

unityhub://2021.3.6f1/7da38d85baf6

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
I followed the guide linked in the first post. Here.

The only thing that is different is the version of Unity you need to install from Unity Hub (you should get an error when trying to open the project from Unity Hub anyway).
It calls to use version 2020.3.20, but the latest from Git is currently building from Unity v2021.3.6f1.

Copy this into your browser to install the proper version in Unity Hub.

unityhub://2021.3.6f1/7da38d85baf6
That is what I did, I made sure it was the right version that unity said the game was built on and yet got what I posted as the output. I don't know if there's something else I need to select or what because I followed that guide

mstrH

Jan 7, 2019
That is what I did, I made sure it was the right version that unity said the game was built on and yet got what I posted as the output. I don't know if there's something else I need to select or what because I followed that guide
I did some troubleshooting and digging into the build process. It seems you have to add a System Environmental variable (or user variable) 'BUILD_DIR' (pointing to the output directory of the build) to your system. After you add this and reboot your system, you can use the Unity menu's "KoboldKare->Build Windows" menu option to not only build it but include all the required assets into one folder.

Ex: this is the output from today.

Last edited:

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
you can see all of them in steam guides
I looked at that guy prior but for the life of me I can't get the heart icon to show up.

In the house I can't get location 5 to show up.

On the farm I can't get locations 3, 4 or 5 to show up.

In the city I can't get either location 1 or 2 to show up.

I don't get it and I'm using the 440 version.

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
I looked at that guy prior but for the life of me I can't get the heart icon to show up.

to activate the most of sex points, you need at least 1-2 parts of energy and have specific sex of kobold (that showed in juide), but for the most positions futa kobold are good to go. I tested them (points for sex) all, they workin' good, but they are not so good for hyper sizes (as expected, heheh)

_Hope_

Apr 18, 2018

The new position were only added for the version above 455 so you will need a newer version to get them. I posted one here
An other link to the last build of the game.

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
I did some troubleshooting and digging into the build process. It seems you have to add a System Environmental variable (or user variable) 'BUILD_DIR' (pointing to the output directory of the build) to your system. After you add this and reboot your system, you can use the Unity menu's "KoboldKare->Build Windows" menu option to not only build it but include all the required assets into one folder.

Ex: this is the output from today.
How would I even go about pointing a build directory cause I was trying to build it from the unity game builder instead of the kobold one I guess
1672604444403.png

Last edited:

mstrH

Jan 7, 2019
How would I even go about pointing a build directory cause I was trying to build it from the unity game builder instead of the kobold one I guess
View attachment 2279377
You need to Called BUILD_DIR that points to the folder you want the output of the build to be copied into. The folder needs to exist to be able to get the stuff put into it.

So, make a folder, add the variable (folder full path ex: C:\path\to\a\folder) BUILD_DIR to the steps in that link, reboot your computer, build.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
The new position were only added for the version above 455 so you will need a newer version to get them. I posted one here
Oh! that might be it, just the version. I'll give that a shot and thank you for putting the link in there!

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
You need to Called BUILD_DIR that points to the folder you want the output of the build to be copied into. The folder needs to exist to be able to get the stuff put into it.

So, make a folder, add the variable (folder full path ex: C:\path\to\a\folder) BUILD_DIR to the steps in that link, reboot your computer, build.
Well I got the game to build through the kobold unity menu thing here 1672641768149.png but it still made a build that crashed when opening a save or any sort of world, no idea what's wrong or what I could even be doing wrong at this point. It also outputted 5 files instead of the 7 I see on other builds 1672642146475.png

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes