Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Can you make a single archive with all mods and a readme?
As in a mega archive or similar?
If yes, then I have to say sorry, but I'm not gonna reupload what's already available on Steam.
And all of that is downloadable without a steam account and anonymously via steamcmd if you are concerned about that. I made an explanation post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/koboldkare-2023-05-16-naelstrof.31115/page-14#post-10750983 (which also lists all currently available mods with their mod ID).

Ofc if you have trouble with doing those steps I can help with that.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
New shark model mod (ID: 3034908529) by Luna.
1694599556546.png

Also, Isabella The Brown Sheep (3024615387) and Francine The Porcupine (3030119069) models got some updates a few days ago (better/proper color support for the porcupine model and both models got new clothing options (updated the description of them in the mod overview post)).
To get those updates you will ofc need to redownload the mods.

Last edited:

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
How I can enter in these modded servers? some of my friends that doesn't have the game want to join in some specific servers however they can't download some mods that the server has..

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
It is dead, dev on discord said there will be no more updates because the game is "done", he'll just release some patches and fixes once in a while. Instead of improving his most popular 15$ game that is barebones in terms of things to do he's going to focus on a cock vore project lmao
I'm pretty sad to read this

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
How I can enter in these modded servers? some of my friends that doesn't have the game want to join in some specific servers however they can't download some mods that the server has..
Clients need the same mods as the server (doesn't need to be the same version, but at least the same name afaik). If your friends have troubles because they need steam mods, they can get em via steamcmd anonymously like described here: https://f95zone.to/threads/koboldkare-2023-05-16-naelstrof.31115/page-14#post-10750983

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
On another note, seems like someone (username: "Jon") is working on a Renamon mod.
(Image from someone else in the renamon post in the mod-discussion forum over on the Koboldkare Discord):
daum, it'll be more cool if they use models from DogZeela, but that model is good too.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
i keep hearing about the renamon mod and i want it so bad now why cant they add it to the steam workshop already
Because they are still ironing out bugs.
This is the "release candidate version" they have posted in the Discord:
with the notes:
  • steam stuff
    • description, icon, screenshots
  • hopefully find a good way to fix the rug pose
But yeah, I'd assume unless there are any bigger/complicated bugs they will put it on Steam in a few days.

PS: The KoboldKare Discord is public, so if any of you have any feedback/bug reports for them I'd suggest joining and commenting in their mod-discussion forum post.

Reactions: bonsaii

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
with the notes:

But yeah, I'd assume unless there are any bigger/complicated bugs they will put it on Steam in a few days.

PS: The KoboldKare Discord is public, so if any of you have any feedback/bug reports for them I'd suggest joining and commenting in their mod-discussion forum post.
thanks man

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
On another note, seems like someone (username: "Jon") is working on a Renamon mod.
(Image from someone else in the renamon post in the mod-discussion forum over on the Koboldkare Discord):
How I can create some mods like that? like importing a model to the game and stuff like that, is hard to do that?

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
How I can create some mods like that? like importing a model to the game and stuff like that, is hard to do that?
Haven't done one myself yet, but I read through the guide and some troubles others had. Assuming you already have a model it mostly depends on how it was rigged etc. whether it's useable as is or if it needs to be redone. Then you'll need to do a bit of stuff for boob growth, stomach deformation and fat pillows on the model.

The guide can be found here ( ) and is relatively indepth. But it requires you to know how to use Unity and Blender a bit (basic knowledge should suffice from what I can tell). Their discord seems to be helpful too for problems and/or testing.

Mar 28, 2019
from what i've explored, the landing modding guide page and the "installing mods without steam ownership" page are the only two archived there

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
with the notes:

Seems like the Renamon mod is on Steam now (Mod ID: 3039697214)

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
The link is getting hugged to death. Would google perhaps have archived a copy of it?
Oh weird, but no, I unfortunately do not have an archived copy of the koboldkare wiki (nor that guide). It worked a few days ago though and is linked on their official Discord, so I'd hope/assume this gets fixed soon-ish.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Also, not sure if it's even worth mentioning, but there is also a "SmurfCat (Cube)" mod (ID: 3039769372), but that seems more like a meme/joke one.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes