Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

furryfan456

Oct 10, 2017
There is no Lucario on the Steam workshop at the moment. I think someone on the Discord is working on one though (not sure what their progress is though, haven't checked in a while).

True, but not entirely. I have the mod, and also other mods, one about an hour and I share them with a mega link.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
True, but not entirely. I have the mod, and also other mods, one about an hour and I share them with a mega link.
Ahhh, so according to the (hidden) post on steam:
‼ THIS MOD IS STILL NOT STEAM-READY, AND WILL HAVE SOME HEIGHT ISSUES WHEN ENABLED! ‼
This will be fixed as soon as KoboldKare is updated, so consider this a pre-release!

A proper description and screenshots will be added when the game is updated, but until then enjoy this crouch-walking Lucario.
Mod id is 3008479881 for anyone who wants to use it anyways (I won't add it to the list from earlier until it's officially released)

Reactions: Yolomeus

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
Thank you for all your dedication! As a german we are locked out of any adult game. Appreciate all the effort!
You can still purchase this game via itch if you wish, it should also provide a steam key in the purchase confirmation mail or something which you can use despite not being able to see the store page - workshop should work.
(While you may not be able to see the store page; the workshop (if settings are correct) as well as activating and playing should work, though may have to fiddle with some store-preference settings to see all workshop mods then - which isn't location based AFAIK)

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
You can still purchase this game via itch if you wish, it should also provide a steam key in the purchase confirmation mail or something which you can use despite not being able to see the store page - workshop should work.
(While you may not be able to see the store page; the workshop (if settings are correct) as well as activating and playing should work, though may have to fiddle with some store-preference settings to see all workshop mods then - which isn't location based AFAIK)
That is Steam Workshop DRM for ya.

Daugorn

Oct 16, 2018
the game's not dead???? there was a hotfix yesterday? and apparently folks on steam are also claiming its dead? like, guys, chill.
It is dead, dev on discord said there will be no more updates because the game is "done", he'll just release some patches and fixes once in a while. Instead of improving his most popular 15$ game that is barebones in terms of things to do he's going to focus on a cock vore project lmao

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes