Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
can you tell me the steps they dont work for me.
I updated the post a bit to make it maybe a bit more clear if you got stuck at some step.
The new part of the post is:

After that you move any folders that were put in steamcmd\steamapps\workshop\content\1102930 to the Mods folder (AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof\KoboldKare\mods).
After that the mods should show up in the "Mod configuration" tab where they can be toggled off/on.
Hope that helps.

eggxcelsior

May 25, 2023
Seems like in the current build you can grab kobolds back out of the selling bin after you already get the money if you're fast enough. You can just keep reselling the same kobold over and over and it counts towards quest requirements every time, lol.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Seems like in the current build you can grab kobolds back out of the selling bin after you already get the money if you're fast enough. You can just keep reselling the same kobold over and over and it counts towards quest requirements every time, lol.
Interesting bug, weirdly fitting name for such magic.

Aucrudar

Jan 26, 2023
Is the Itch.io version up to date?
Also I'm having a doozie tryna install mods with this version.
I cant seem to find AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof\KoboldKare\mods because even the LocalLow folder doesn't exist.
Help me out here.

Mar 24, 2022
Is the Itch.io version up to date?
Also I'm having a doozie tryna install mods with this version.
I cant seem to find AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof\KoboldKare\mods because even the LocalLow folder doesn't exist.
Help me out here.
C:\Users\username of the current account and then AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof\KoboldKare\mods but enable show hidden files or else you wont see it i dont know if its fixing it or if you mean something else show me a picture

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Playable Goodra : 2978419063
SPOILER: More Info/Preview

1684696368786.png

Creator:
Description/Notes:
Goodra, the slimy dragon pokémon, is now in KoboldKare! This character comes with all the nooks and crannies you'd expect, from weight gain and color variations to three penetrable points and size changes.

Expect some generalized jank here and there, as this is my first mod for this game. Enjoy!

-Credits-

Original 3D model by COEL3D and Zebjo

Porting and model edits by yours truly

-Credits-

Can anyone please help me with giving me the files of this mod?

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes