Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KoboldKare-2023.10.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Hot Futanari POV

Nov 1, 2021
Do yall recommend me to get the game now or is there a similar game to this one that is based on the same concept? I have never played this one before..

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
Breeders of the Nephelym is a huge improvement from this game and the same general concept.
Breeders, as i tryed it for many years on different versions, is very boring with very restricted mechanics, and you need to grind your way to open new poses (in old versions you don't need it) and uses too much resources of your PC (optimization-go out into window, heh).
But KoboldKare is easy and relaxing game (and a little grindy) , where you can use mods to implement good models of charactes.
Yeah, they have same general concept of monster farm ganre, but devil is hidin' in differences, so why not play both games?

• Sad
Reactions: atur and Takanao

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
After 3 years, this game is still in alpha version with no general game improvements.

Breeders of the Nephelym is a huge improvement from this game and the same general concept.
Dude c'mon now, I get this game is mid but you can't be going around saying BotN is an "improvement."

Asides from that closeted dev trying to convince the world that futas w/o balls is any less gay then they are already; he made a game with the most shallow/lazy sex scenes imaginable... fuckin minecraft sex mods have better scenes then that 1 pump chump gallery viewer game.:ROFLMAO:

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
fuckin minecraft sex mods have better scenes then that 1 pump chump gallery viewer game.:ROFLMAO:
Ahah, yeah, you have a point here.
And i still remember how dev of BotN was tryin' to implement PAYwall though the Patreon online authentification module to the game, and how it won't work.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
After 3 years, this game is still in alpha version with no general game improvements.

It doesn't have gay or bisexual content though? And how is it a huge improvement when it's just "monster girls" (a.k.a humans with animal ears taped to their heads)?

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
It doesn't have gay or bisexual content though? And how is it a huge improvement when it's just "monster girls" (a.k.a humans with animal ears taped to their heads)?
by improvements he maybe mantioned just a little upgrade in technical content. od idk what he mentioned by improvement. Patches don't give too much information about significant improvement for me.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Do yall recommend me to get the game now or is there a similar game to this one that is based on the same concept? I have never played this one before..
I personally recommend it, I got it on itch.io and it came with a steam key. The game has workshop support and theres already people making maps, models (custom characters+dicks) etc. The game looks nothing like the screenshots anymore and would benefit greatly from new ones.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
HA! HA! Ha..
Yes. Totally.
I'd take KoboldKare anyday over that BotN.
At least in KK i don't get forced into anything i don't want to see. If i want my character to stay pure, i can do that. If i want my character to only get fucked by certain guys, i can do that. If i want my character to be a breeding machine.
Well guess what? I CAN DO THAT.

What do i get to do in BotN? I get insulted if i am forced to use cheats to avoid content i do NOT want to see.
I absolutely hate Futa/Herm/Dickgirl whatever garbage. I had this argument with someone in that games thread already how it "would not force me to anything" or i can "totally avoid Futa content."
I can't. I am forced to fuck that centaur futa abomination or have my character get fucked from it. Even if i disable Futa content the game just slaps it in my face for disabling it and just pretends it happened offscreen.

No. KoboldKare is far better than BotN.
I tried hard to like that game. Really did. Heck i even DID like it at the very beginning where it didn't force any futa content down my throat, but now you simply can't. And don't try to tell me otherwise. The game and the dev itself mocks you for trying to avoid it.

darkkismeth

Jul 18, 2018
What do i get to do in BotN? I get insulted if i am forced to use cheats to avoid content i do NOT want to see.
I absolutely hate Futa/Herm/Dickgirl whatever garbage. I had this argument with someone in that games thread already how it "would not force me to anything" or i can "totally avoid Futa content."
I can't. I am forced to fuck that centaur futa abomination or have my character get fucked from it. Even if i disable Futa content the game just slaps it in my face for disabling it and just pretends it happened offscreen.
You can turn off futa content and it works. Before you start a new game, go to settings and turn off Futa. Then go to start new game, make a male or female character and enjoy a futa free game. BOTNnofuta.png

Reactions: Unit 2 Type B

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
can someone share a link with all actual contents from the workshop? I believe the link in the main thread is outdated

lainalugia

Aug 2, 2018
it seems like the player interaction radius is too low and if you make your player character too big you cant pick up or reach anything. please fix by making player radius proportional to player size.
edit: apparently ground beef (from fish) will counteract this and will increase your ability to grab per gen (untested by me but it is on the wiki)

Last edited:

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Seems like a bunch of mod updates were done in the last week.
  • General fixes for Renamon, Francine the Prorcupine and Isabella the Sheep.
  • A bunch of clothes for Renamon (keep in mind this is a separate mod for some reason in comparison to Isabella/Francine clothes being part of the character mod itself)
  • A new map "The Ranch"
Updated the mod list with the new descriptions and mods: https://f95zone.to/threads/koboldkare-2023-10-03-naelstrof.31115/post-10750983

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
This game seriously needs either instructions or a guide, because there are things like "mixing milk" that confuses a lot of us as I can read in the comments

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes