sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
finally a mod with an audience,i got tired of girls disappearing from the screen and then running away as if you were chasing them with a knife.the mod is called AnotherH

saran

Jun 23, 2017
im very anxious when it comes to this so maybe i can slip a question like this since im going to download Koikatsu:

what OS you guys use for testing file downloaded/shared game from here, in F95? in one forum i searched here, they say you can use VMWare test a game there to contain a virus if it has. while, granted it wont protect my device 100% from a virus, a small layer of protection won't be that bad. i hade Ubuntu and Arch before both Linux but idk if that will work for Koikatsu...

(let me know if this is not allowed. ill delete this comment)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So question, where are the default Illusion characters that usually come with the game? I had them in R3, but the only characters I had when I got R5 were community ones. EDIT: Found them, DefaultData, was not expecting them to be moved out of the game's Chara folder.

im very anxious when it comes to this so maybe i can slip a question like this since im going to download Koikatsu:

what OS you guys use for testing file downloaded/shared game from here, in F95? in one forum i searched here, they say you can use VMWare test a game there to contain a virus if it has. while, granted it wont protect my device 100% from a virus, a small layer of protection won't be that bad. i hade Ubuntu and Arch before both Linux but idk if that will work for Koikatsu...

I literally just downloaded it onto my PC directly, Windows 10. The file is clear of viruses as far as I can see. Virtual machines can be safer, but they can also slow performance down big time, so I choose to take the risk and deal with any threat by hand personally.

Last edited:

saran

Jun 23, 2017
I see.
its good to hear about that. im just asking for additional security for future files i will probably download. im just gonna download, test it there in the VMWare, if there is no virus then move/download it to my real device/OS. just reall testing purpose, its not like ill play the game there for long time.

otherwise if it detect a virus then i wont download it further. i have also some trust issue in some anti-virus software that i trust Window Defender far better.

anyway, thanks for the information

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017

I've been using STN's repacks for years, and never had any issues with viruses or malware. It's safe to use without VMs or other precautions.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see.
its good to hear about that. im just asking for additional security for future files i will probably download. im just gonna download, test it there in the VMWare, if there is no virus then move/download it to my real device/OS. just reall testing purpose, its not like ill play the game there for long time.

otherwise if it detect a virus then i wont download it further. i have also some trust issue in some anti-virus software that i trust Window Defender far better.

anyway, thanks for the information
I have used VMWare in the past, particularly when I needed to use an older OS that could support a program, and it does work. The only issue I've had is that it can take quite a bit to get it working with the same performance as your native OS, the one your computer came with. This is an especially big issue for gaming because performance is everything, unlike my main use for VMWare, which was loading an old programming environment for a dead programming language that is not supported at all on Windows 10.

Just be aware that the performance you get in VMWare is likely not the performance you will actually get on your native OS.

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
I want just play with girls like in koikatsu extras, like i just choose a girl and then play with her. Which game is better for this stuff, koikatsu sunshine, after school or koikatsu?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I want just play with girls like in koikatsu extras, like i just choose a girl and then play with her. Which game is better for this stuff, koikatsu sunshine, after school or koikatsu?
After School is NOT a game, it is a DLC for Koikatsu. As for the other two, both are equal unless you're looking for forced sex, in which case the original Koikatsu is the only one of those two that has it.

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
Play KKS, its much more updated sequel and it also support original KK mods

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

saran

Jun 23, 2017
D:\HomeworkVideos\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2.7z:
Cannot open D:\HomeworkVideos\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Darobgy\风色之诗\大萝卜鸡,二季度救护车\Darobulance\[Darobgy_风色之诗_大萝卜鸡,二季度救护车_Darobulance] [Darobgy,Darobulance]Sea Breeze Dandelion v1.001.zipmod

! The system cannot find the path specified.

While extracting the game's Rar file, i got this message.anyone knows what could be the problem?

i only download(torrent) the main game not the extra Mod slider(or something) that has 20gb+ file. is this necessary for this missing/unextracted file?

BudgetBaller

Jul 8, 2017
I feel like it's just me, but I seriously have no idea how to install this or any other of BR repacks. Can anyone assist?

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
D:\HomeworkVideos\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2.7z:
Cannot open D:\HomeworkVideos\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Darobgy\风色之诗\大萝卜鸡,二季度救护车\Darobulance\[Darobgy_风色之诗_大萝卜鸡,二季度救护车_Darobulance] [Darobgy,Darobulance]Sea Breeze Dandelion v1.001.zipmod

While extracting the game's Rar file, i got this message.anyone knows what could be the problem?

i only download(torrent) the main game not the extra Mod slider(or something) that has 20gb+ file. is this necessary for this missing/unextracted file?

Try shortening the path you're extracting to (ie, move the 7z file to the root of your D drive, open it, and drag the "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2" folder inside to the drive's root. You can always move the game back to the preferred folder after extraction. Make sure to run the "registry fixer" bat file, too. It creates shortcuts for the game and studio on the desktop and in the Start menu as well.
Or if that doesn't work, check/test the archive for errors.

Also, "HomeworkVideos," lol

I feel like it's just me, but I seriously have no idea how to install this or any other of BR repacks. Can anyone assist?

It's as easy as just extracting the archive and running the "registry fixer" in the root directory. It'll create shortcuts for you. Run the game and run the "update" option, if you choose to update/install optional mods or maps.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Try shortening the path you're extracting to (ie, move the 7z file to the root of your D drive, open it, and drag the "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R2.2" folder inside to the drive's root. You can always move the game back to the preferred folder after extraction. Make sure to run the "registry fixer" bat file, too. It creates shortcuts for the game and studio on the desktop and in the Start menu as well.
Or if that doesn't work, check/test the archive for errors.

Also, "HomeworkVideos," lol

It's as easy as just extracting the archive and running the "registry fixer" in the root directory. It'll create shortcuts for you. Run the game and run the "update" option, if you choose to update/install optional mods or maps.
Adding to what GuyInDogSuit said, R2.2 is also outdated by quite a bit, you can find the latest at , which is R5 at the moment.

The Sideloader Modpack is not necessary at all, it just has extra mods for the studio.

BudgetBaller

Jul 8, 2017
you don't have to install anything, just extract.
I downloaded all the splits of the latest version, the issue is I can't open them using winrar. Do I need 7z? I feel like I'm missing something simple here. I did remove the unnecessary numbers at the end of the file extension like the guide told me

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded all the splits of the latest version, the issue is I can't open them using winrar. Do I need 7z? I feel like I'm missing something simple here. I did remove the unnecessary numbers at the end of the file extension like the guide told me
It definitely wouldn't hurt to try 7zip.

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Hi everyone, someone is having my same issue?
After some times appeared to me this "corrupted save in global" and keep sending me to the tutorial screen and it's impossibile to play...
Someone having suggestion how to fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Found something interesting about the AnotherH mod Sunisinus suggested, telling a girl to masturbate not only loads other girls to watch, some of the watchers will also masturbate, not sure exactly what decides this. It seems to be only the ones at bonded (red) status affection, not sure if the H bar plays a part, but most of my bonded (red) status girls don't have any of their H bar and some of those were masturbating during my test.

Hi everyone, someone is having my same issue?
After some times appeared to me this "corrupted save in global" and keep sending me to the tutorial screen and it's impossibile to play...
Someone having suggestion how to fix this?
The only thing I can suggest is to delete your save data, NOT your characters or scenes, but the files that control progress in game, and try to start over. If data is corrupted, there is no saving it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunisinus
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes