alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have some questions. I am on BetterRepack R3.

1. The game crashes a lot for me, usually when loading into free roam or changing the time of day. This rarely happened for me in the original Koikatsu and my system should be fine to run this as well. Anyone have advice? Edit: Force High Poly is turned off.

2. This guide mentions two things I haven't been able to replicate.
a. Getting a girl to turn around in the salon mini-game. I've never seen this option appear and I have no idea how to make it happen.
b. It mentions a suite, which I don't see an option to buy in the shop. Anyone have advice here?

Thanks!
I haven't noticed crashes since R2, but R3 wasn't that far off, maybe there is a fix in later repack versions.

I haven't done the massages more than once, but didn't notice the girl turn around when I did do it. I'm not sure if this is a thing in the original game from before EX, which R3 has, or if EX is needed.

The suite is in EX, which you need more than R3 for. I would suggest getting R5.

Can I ask is there a mobile ver?
No, this game would not work for mobile devices.

Reactions: Fergud

Fergud

Jun 12, 2020
I haven't noticed crashes since R2, but R3 wasn't that far off, maybe there is a fix in later repack versions.

I haven't done the massages more than once, but didn't notice the girl turn around when I did do it. I'm not sure if this is a thing in the original game from before EX, which R3 has, or if EX is needed.

The suite is in EX, which you need more than R3 for. I would suggest getting R5.

No, this game would not work for mobile devices.
Thanks! Wasn't aware of the EX upgrade. I appreciate your help

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks! Wasn't aware of the EX upgrade. I appreciate your help
The only thing I can't say for sure is in EX is the turning over during massage since I have only ever seen it talked about, never had it happen.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Getting a girl to turn around in the salon mini-game. I've never seen this option appear and I have no idea how to make it happen.
The only thing I can't say for sure is in EX is the turning over during massage since I have only ever seen it talked about, never had it happen.
The girls turn after the second time and only if they are engaged

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The girls turn after the second time and only if they are engaged
Tried it on a girl I had full affection with, she did not turn, so I guess that means I have to find all the good spots in the limited number of tries I get. Wish I had unlimited oil, the limit just adds unnecessary challenge.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Do i need to do something for cards to show up or does this just come with barely any custom cards? I don't remember any other KK release come without a bunch of custom cards, given all the mod assets you'd think there would be cards to make use of them.

Sorry if it has been answered already, did skim through a few pages but nothing stood out to me.

Sir Tibbs

Nov 10, 2019
I just downloaded R5 from the torrent and when I get to the main menu clicking on any options does nothing. Even the quit button doesnt work.
In the console it comes up with a "keynotfound" error whenever Im trying to click on something. Anyone else have this trouble?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this totally standalone from the regular Koikatu?
Yes, it is a sequel that seemingly takes place during either a vacation period or school trip, not sure which because the English is machined until such time, if it happens, as Illusion releases this on Steam.

Do i need to do something for cards to show up or does this just come with barely any custom cards? I don't remember any other KK release come without a bunch of custom cards, given all the mod assets you'd think there would be cards to make use of them.

Sorry if it has been answered already, did skim through a few pages but nothing stood out to me.
There might be fewer community creators playing this game or using the studio, which is understandable, aside from some slight art updates and the topic system, it is basically Koikatsu on an island instead of in a school. They could have made this into a DLC for the original it is so similar.

Reactions: SukebeDude

Roter

May 27, 2020
Yes, it is a sequel that seemingly takes place during either a vacation period or school trip, not sure which because the English is machined until such time, if it happens, as Illusion releases this on Steam.

There might be fewer community creators playing this game or using the studio, which is understandable, aside from some slight art updates and the topic system, it is basically Koikatsu on an island instead of in a school. They could have made this into a DLC for the original it is so similar.
Do characters made for the base game also work with sunshine or is it exclusive, cause i know it doesnt work the other way around

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do characters made for the base game also work with sunshine or is it exclusive, cause i know it doesnt work the other way around
You can convert card from base game to Sunshine (the game does it automatically for all koikatsu card placed in Sunshine folder at the launch). It don't work on the other way.

IF a card has mods that aren't installed on sunshine, the game won't be able to convert it and the game convert screen will get stuck. You'll have to manually stop the exe and delete the incompatible card before starting again.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They do work, but only one direction. Once a card is converted to Sunshine, you cannot use it in the original game again, so I suggest only copying the card to Sunshine so that there is no loss of use for the original game.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
speaking of cards,I don't know if there is hope for them but I hope they stay,by now I have become attached to some,especially one.

my Rose
rosakk.PNG
rosakks.PNG

Roter

May 27, 2020
You can convert card from base game to Sunshine (the game does it automatically for all koikatsu card placed in Sunshine folder at the launch). It don't work on the other way.

IF a card has mods that aren't installed on sunshine, the game won't be able to convert it and the game convert screen will get stuck. You'll have to manually stop the exe and delete the incompatible card before starting again.
They do work, but only one direction. Once a card is converted to Sunshine, you cannot use it in the original game again, so I suggest only copying the card to Sunshine so that there is no loss of use for the original game.
Thanks

Reactions: alex2011

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Unless the changelog is different what all did EX add to it? i know its major since its a dlc but i dont know what it added
if you can read Japanese (with trnaslation tool is fine) :

Basically, new places, new interactions, new animations, new clothes, new personallities (4)

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone know how to add more sex position in game? Is there any website i can find easily and add in game with .dat or .dat + .dat.png format?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know how to add more sex position in game? Is there any website i can find easily and add in game with .dat or .dat + .dat.png format?
You can't, there is no function in the game to load more positions, positions have to be modded in like with Kplug for the original Koikatsu.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes