GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
I downloaded all the splits of the latest version, the issue is I can't open them using winrar. Do I need 7z? I feel like I'm missing something simple here. I did remove the unnecessary numbers at the end of the file extension like the guide told me
WinRAR is inferior to 7zip, but does have its uses. But for most situations, 7zip is the way to go.

Reactions: Koto Amatsukame

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Found something interesting about the AnotherH mod Sunisinus suggested, telling a girl to masturbate not only loads other girls to watch, some of the watchers will also masturbate, not sure exactly what decides this. It seems to be only the ones at bonded (red) status affection, not sure if the H bar plays a part, but most of my bonded (red) status girls don't have any of their H bar and some of those were masturbating during my test.

The only thing I can suggest is to delete your save data, NOT your characters or scenes, but the files that control progress in game, and try to start over. If data is corrupted, there is no saving it.
Tnx,
I tried to delete just the "global.dat", i had to redo the tutorial but seems it works for now!

Reactions: alex2011

BudgetBaller

Jul 8, 2017
WinRAR is inferior to 7zip, but does have its uses. But for most situations, 7zip is the way to go.
Got 7z but still having the same issue, can't open any. It either tells me they or corrupted, or I can't open them as an archive. Do I need to place the files somewhere specific? For the file extension do I delete the number with the dash next to it, or after the period (Like -001, or .001). Either way I can't open it, do I need to compress all of them into an archive? I'm really struggling here and would like some help, the guide isn't really helping me too much.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Got 7z but still having the same issue, can't open any. It either tells me they or corrupted, or I can't open them as an archive. Do I need to place the files somewhere specific? For the file extension do I delete the number with the dash next to it, or after the period (Like -001, or .001). Either way I can't open it, do I need to compress all of them into an archive? I'm really struggling here and would like some help, the guide isn't really helping me too much.
I recommend downloading from here using torrents.
if you download parts after downloading them put them all in one folder and just select one and that way you extract them all.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For anyone else who is, for whatever reason, having a terrible time with the topic system in game such as characters completely avoiding topics you actually have in favor of ones you may never have even seen in your save (this is exactly what is happening to me in my current save, three of the girls in my save are only using topics that are hard to come across), I found another mod on Uppervolta that, when it works, let's you reuse topics instead of them disappearing from your topic list. The name literally is what it does, letting you reuse topics, so it is easy to find once you get around the Japanese text.

Be aware that you do have to use the topic at least once before the mod targets it for keeping and it does not seem to carry over between times you load the save, between days, or even between time periods. The mod isn't that far in development, so this will likely change at some point.

Reactions: sunisinus

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, is there any way to like install all the missing mods or something? i'm kinda tired of downloading cards and getting eldritch abominations instead of the expected character

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, is there any way to like install all the missing mods or something? i'm kinda tired of downloading cards and getting eldritch abominations instead of the expected character

You could try the updater. Sometimes they're part of the modpack. Unfortunately, sometimes they can only be found from the site or page you downloaded the card from (check the info/comments, sometimes they're linked). If not, look up the mod on Google (the game lists any you may be missing when you access/load a card).

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
So, I've noticed a trend with skirts when dealing with a character that's, er, thicc, as the kids these days say.

Koikatsu Sunshine 2022.06.15 - 14.31.52.05.png

They tend to box out, and I've messed with skirt scale, various body collision sliders and whatnot, but I can't seem to make it look right. Would be nice if clothing conformed a bit more to the body shape, without a ton of tweaking, ya know? Anyway, what's the stat I'm looking for here, to do so?

TIA.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Keep in mind that this can potentially, and usually is, a case of the character having an older version of the missing mod applied than what your files have (this CAN result in the horrors even if you have the mod because it could be that the version the character card has is bugged). In these cases, all you have to do is swap the mod the character has with the same thing from your version.

So, I've noticed a trend with skirts when dealing with a character that's, er, thicc, as the kids these days say.

View attachment 1872954

They tend to box out, and I've messed with skirt scale, various body collision sliders and whatnot, but I can't seem to make it look right. Would be nice if clothing conformed a bit more to the body shape, without a ton of tweaking, ya know? Anyway, what's the stat I'm looking for here, to do so?

TIA.
Check her hip and butt sliders, anything outside the vanilla range can do this, usually below 0, but this can also happen above the range as well.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Keep in mind that this can potentially, and usually is, a case of the character having an older version of the missing mod applied than what your files have (this CAN result in the horrors even if you have the mod because it could be that the version the character card has is bugged). In these cases, all you have to do is swap the mod the character has with the same thing from your version.

Check her hip and butt sliders, anything outside the vanilla range can do this, usually below 0, but this can also happen above the range as well.

Welp, guess I'll just not have them wear skirts anymore.... or anything, for that matter. THICC or nothing at all!

:ROFLMAO:

Jul 13, 2021
I feel like it's just me, but I seriously have no idea how to install this or any other of BR repacks. Can anyone assist?
if your getting them from google drive its because the name is messed up. So you need to rename 1 by 1 for example xgame.7z-001.003 is how it comes from google drive, that confuses 7zip so first you need to remove the last 3 numbers then make the - a . (xgame.7z.001) After you do this to all the files you can go back to file 001 extract and it will combine them all into a new .7z after u can delete the splits and just extract the recombined file . Hope this helped

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
kinda disturbing ngl xD

Agreed.

This may have been asked before, but what sites are there for cards, mods, scenes, coords, and whatnot?
I know there's Bepis, Pixiv, the Illusion Booru, and Kenzato.
Bepis is good, though too many dupes and often names or tags aren't even in English. Same with Pixiv, good source, but language barriers. Illusion Booru is low-quality stuff, and most of the good cards are already on Bepis or Pixiv anyway. And Kenzato was always slow, but now it seems it's completely down 403 error.

Last edited:

BudgetBaller

Jul 8, 2017
if your getting them from google drive its because the name is messed up. So you need to rename 1 by 1 for example xgame.7z-001.003 is how it comes from google drive, that confuses 7zip so first you need to remove the last 3 numbers then make the - a . (xgame.7z.001) After you do this to all the files you can go back to file 001 extract and it will combine them all into a new .7z after u can delete the splits and just extract the recombined file . Hope this helped
I kind of get it now, but I already used the torrent instead so I’ve been all good now but thanks for the assistance if I ever need another pack from BR.

Reactions: Koto Amatsukame

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Agreed.

This may have been asked before, but what sites are there for cards, mods, scenes, coords, and whatnot?
I know there's Bepis, Pixiv, the Illusion Booru, and Kenzato.
Bepis is good, though too many dupes and often names or tags aren't even in English. Same with Pixiv, good source, but language barriers. Illusion Booru is low-quality stuff, and most of the good cards are already on Bepis or Pixiv anyway. And Kenzato was always slow, but now it seems it's completely down 403 error.
Not to mention that most of the times that people pulled a card from the internet to find out all they got was the image data happens to cards that came from a booru, that site just isn't set up for storing any PNG containing more than the image data. Bepis is my go to these days. You might also try the Discord.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Fergud

Jun 12, 2020
I have some questions. I am on BetterRepack R3.

1. The game crashes a lot for me, usually when loading into free roam or changing the time of day. This rarely happened for me in the original Koikatsu and my system should be fine to run this as well. Anyone have advice? Edit: Force High Poly is turned off.

2. This guide mentions two things I haven't been able to replicate.
a. Getting a girl to turn around in the salon mini-game. I've never seen this option appear and I have no idea how to make it happen.
b. It mentions a suite, which I don't see an option to buy in the shop. Anyone have advice here?

Thanks!

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes