crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
A little heads up that ManlyMarco has updated the HF patch to 2.6
- For download link
- For more info
So to try and understand this, I have downloaded the original files from this thread. So, I will be able to update them with no problems with Manly Marco's HF patch? (With so many patches running around, I don't want to screw up the game.) Thanks.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
So to try and understand this, I have downloaded the original files from this thread. So, I will be able to update them with no problems with Manly Marco's HF patch? (With so many patches running around, I don't want to screw up the game.) Thanks.
This is the updated version of the KK-HF Patch If you have any quires regarding it's content have a read through on the second link on github.
As I have the official release version off koikatu via my illusion-dl membership. As for other versions I am not sure hence the reason why you should always read through the updated content to make sure there is no conflicts with your own setup.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Hello, I have a question about the Ahegao option, I just downloaded the game here (the 5.1 version, thank you by the way...) and tested in Free-H (Horny), female character climaxed more than 3 times (Pressed F-12 to check it was the right count) but didn't see any change in eyes or mouth. Also pressed O and P in keyboard but nothing, do I need to do something more?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
BTW anyone know how to instal Emotion Creator in koikatu ?
At moment i will say to wait sometime before you plan to do something, at moment no mods will work from KK to EC.
EC is a standard alone program so you need install a different folder that where KK is.
Example
Right C:your folder/emotioncreator
Wrong C:your folder/Koikatu
From koikatu discord

Q : How to install EMOTION CREATORS? A : Get the game install files, open the setup folder and run the .msi file. DO NOT INSTALL EMOTION CREATORS TO THE SAME FOLDER AS KOIKATSU, YOU WILL BREAK YOUR GAME =====
Q : I get 1311 / Data1.cab error while installing A : move the setup directory to the root of your drive (so for example you have D:\setup) and try the .msi then. If it still doesn't work you might have corrupted files. =====
If corrupt try renaming the .msi to ILLUSION エモーション・クリエイターズ.msi if the file name is corrupt
Q: ADV mode doesn't work - white screen, only playing background music, and I have FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format in Console / output_log: A: Switch Windows region to English (USA) or Japanese. ===== Q: ADV mode doesn't work - black screen with text, no characters/graphics A: Open Settings/Graphics, change one of the options and go back. =====

Q: Can I convert KK cards to EC? A: Yes, but since there are no mods only vanilla KK cards will work properly. ===== Q: Can I convert EC cards to KK? A: No. =====

TheOnlySeppen

Nov 21, 2018
Hello there !
I saw on my club sheet some rewards from inviting girls to club and when I clicked on them it disappeared ... can someone help me ??

Cwhite

Feb 18, 2018
Hello, I have a question about the Ahegao option, I just downloaded the game here (the 5.1 version, thank you by the way...) and tested in Free-H (Horny), female character climaxed more than 3 times (Pressed F-12 to check it was the right count) but didn't see any change in eyes or mouth. Also pressed O and P in keyboard but nothing, do I need to do something more?
Don't know about free h mode but in the main game I've seen you need her to climax when caressing and you need to come in service mode too. After that when you're banging her you need to be in auto mode with the scroll wheel and try to keep her smiling during the whole part by maintaining a certain pace (the scroll wheel will help alot here) and climaxing together. Some girls you will need to come with twice.

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
Ok, this game is insane, i have 32GB of ram, i7 6800 and geforce 1070 and it runs slow and game it self is on SSD. Wtf is going on ? What can i do to fix this issue ?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
What CWhite wrote plus there is also a link which will help with perfect H guide for most personality's. But the last 4 personality's added in the After school still needs to be updated on this link.

I hope this helps.

Legwyn95

Sep 18, 2018
huh, seem like there is a sound/audio problem with the pack. There is no sound of the game, everything else working fine. Or is it just me having the problem.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes