ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Using Koik Plugin 1.7. It seems that I changed settings somehow with hotkeys. And now girls invited in H-Scene do not perform any actions - no masturbation, no lesbian, when moved close to each other. Before it happens automatically - as intendent.
Please help. What toggles this function?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But no information about toggle this function.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Using Koik Plugin 1.7. It seems that I changed settings somehow with hotkeys. And now girls invited in H-Scene do not perform any actions - no masturbation, no lesbian, when moved close to each other. Before it happens automatically - as intendent.
Please help. What toggles this function?
But no information about toggle this function.
I have already written several times. If you install a mod, make sure that it is compatible with what you have. This is why it is helpful to read the installer and instructions. You can not install everything and think that everything will work
48е138ац3.jpg
for example, version 1.56 but version 1.7 is also incompatible with some mods
In addition, you need to take into account that this mod is completely replaced by other mods. When setting the recommended parameters, this mod will not be installed just because its functions are performed by others.
i already download all in one torrent,should i download updater?
You have the right to do anything. If you can properly install the update as well as other mods, you can update. This is your computer
Every time I try to play my game crashes at the begining after talking to the girl that comes to class with a toast in her mouth, does someone have the same problem?
It looks like the computer is running out of memory. Apparently your chosen game options overload your computer.
You need to make sure that there is enough space on the computer and not to start other processes simultaneously with the game. Also try to start the game not with the full class. (students 10-15 for a start)
Another reason could be a problem with installing the game (mods crash)

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
anyone can give me, link for download game with New Update or better ? i want to play koikatu again, thankyou

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone know how to connect to the Server so you can download characters? Or a way to find them online?

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know how to connect to the Server so you can download characters? Or a way to find them online?
Unfortunately, the server is very finicky. You can connect sometimes using a VPN and changing your location to Japan, albeit very rarely.

There are other sources for cards:

Illusion cards has many curators on it who post regularly and you can find plenty of content there:

Booru is another site that carries cards:

Alternately, there is the Mega link that has most of the cards uploaded to the official Illusion Server:

And lastly, you can find many original creations or anime/game creations on pixiv using the tag " " [translates to Character Release (Koikatsu)] :

EDIT:

Just as a reminder, cards only work if in the format .png. If you find a card to download, when prompted to save the file, double check to make sure it's not a .jpeg. Also, if downloading from pixiv, you may have to read the author's post description for a download link if the cards are not directly posted (i.e. some authors like to post all their creations on an uploader so they can change and edit the cards being released without changing or editing their original posts). Lastly, some artists may post some or all of their links to their cards externally. At least one artist I follow posts the links solely on twitter. Good luck.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Unfortunately, the server is very finicky. You can connect sometimes using a VPN and changing your location to Japan, albeit very rarely.

There are other sources for cards:

Illusion cards has many curators on it who post regularly and you can find plenty of content there:

Booru is another site that carries cards:

Alternately, there is the Mega link that has most of the cards uploaded to the official Illusion Server:

And lastly, you can find many original creations or anime/game creations on pixiv using the tag " " [translates to Character Release (Koikatsu)] :

EDIT:

Just as a reminder, cards only work if in the format .png. If you find a card to download, when prompted to save the file, double check to make sure it's not a .jpeg. Also, if downloading from pixiv, you may have to read the author's post description for a download link if the cards are not directly posted (i.e. some authors like to post all their creations on an uploader so they can change and edit the cards being released without changing or editing their original posts). Lastly, some artists may post some or all of their links to their cards externally. At least one artist I follow posts the links solely on twitter. Good luck.
Ok, but where in my files do I put those cards to make them show up in game?

Jun 13, 2018
Ok, but where in my files do I put those cards to make them show up in game?
Assuming you haven't done anything weird to the folder arrangement, the pathway should be:
folder for the game > user data > chara

In the chara folder, there are two folders: one for male, one for female.

I'd recommend creating a subfolder within the male and female folders to place all the new cards you download so you can edit them as you need to in the character creator. Once edited they can be transferred out of the sub-folder. I'm not sure about how the game handles pathways, but the Free-H mode can only recognize cards directly within the male/female folder, not any folders within them. In the case of the character creator, it is able to recognize all sub-folders.

Just as a note, you'll probably want to edit many of the cards you download as some authors put strict H-setting on their characters (i.e. no touching, no anal, only with condom, etc...).

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I have already written several times. If you install a mod, make sure that it is compatible with what you have. This is why it is helpful to read the installer and instructions. You can not install everything and think that everything will work
View attachment 282296
for example, version 1.56 but version 1.7 is also incompatible with some mods
In addition, you need to take into account that this mod is completely replaced by other mods. When setting the recommended parameters, this mod will not be installed just because its functions are performed by others.
I have "harem" installation. Recently reinstalled with KK_FutaMod Beta and Trap Clothes options. Nothing else.
And I do not have KSOX.
Is it possible that KK_FutaMod Beta and Trap Clothes are messing with koikplugins functions? Especially with ASSOCIATing CHARACTERS TOGETHER?
Or whatelse could it be? I have changed some settings in game with hotkeys before issue was happen, but have not installed any new mods.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I have "harem" installation. Recently reinstalled with KK_FutaMod Beta and Trap Clothes options. Nothing else.
And I do not have KSOX.
Is it possible that KK_FutaMod Beta and Trap Clothes are messing with koikplugins functions? Especially with ASSOCIATing CHARACTERS TOGETHER?
Or whatelse could it be? I have changed some settings in game with hotkeys before issue was happen, but have not installed any new mods
Installing a harem default has problems on some computers. Standard buttons are not displayed when interacting.
The principle is the same to look for compatibility and settings. (the mod may be different and the problems are similar to those previously described)

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Installing a harem default has problems on some computers. Standard buttons are not displayed when interacting.
The principle is the same to look for compatibility and settings. (the mod may be different and the problems are similar to those previously described)
Well. Just "harem" installation as it is - without any additional options - does not have any troubles with koikplugins function ASSOCIATE CHARACTERS TOGETHER . (Repack by party house. v5.1, UPD 02/01. All DLC. with KoikPlugins 1.56). Everything was ok. Invited girls started to action when moved to each other. The issue was happen after reinstalling game from the same package with two new options - KK_futamod and Trap clothes. AND messing with multiple game options. That is why I am not shure what exactly was the reason of the issue.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Is the uncensor not working for anyone else? Girl's privates are just gone and the guys are mosaic.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Ok. Here is some explanation for KoikPlugin Manual.
KoikPlugins_1.70
- TOUCH AND INVOLVE -
ASSOCIATE CHARACTERS TOGETHER
Girls and Buddies in public can interact with each other!
- Sometimes girls at a close distance may start lesbian interaction...
/ "Sometimes" / means that they have to be excited enough. Even if they have 100% sex experience and max relations to MC, but not much excited , they will not perform lesbian action or masturbation, when involved in H-Scene.
So, if they are excited enough - girls ALWAYS start lesbian interaction at a close distance!

That is what I was missing , when desided, that very experienced girlfriends (with "likes girls" trait) being involved in H-Scene will always perform lesbian action. But at some point they stopped because were out of fuel :)
So, either you make a long-long action with main partner and eventually they will gather enough excitement in one H-Scene, or you may boost them by yourself (before H-Scene or swapping on them in H-Scene directly)

Apparently this rule does not spread on Buddies. At least in my observations.

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
I solved the issue with the game crashing, but now after the third day the game stops translating the text, is there a way to solve this problem?

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
any advice for best shadow to use?
I got this answer on 4chan - "Jumping between perfectly smooth and hybrid 2 desu. Set the shadow density to 1.00 and the outlines to about 0.35 each I just like anything that darkens the skin and shows the minor details on the backs and mid section. I don't like them being pale as shit."

Also if you go to page 125, first post - i posted settings from flashbangz repack.

kajahara

Oct 21, 2018
@DLSmaster @Klamo

There you go. Koikplugin 1.6 on

Use at your own responsibility
(I do not own that Plugin, i did not make that Plugin, Credits go to *who's one of those people making money from Trash*, and i do not support him/her/it in any way, I just uploaded this.)
thans man

kajahara

Oct 21, 2018
Patreon Only Version 5.0.
Including Game and +370 Mods, ready to play.

Contains EVERY official DLC

Installation

Changelog (for this patreon Modpack version)

Enjoy :)

Edit: Filled in MEGA Link,... Zippy uploading 55%.....
thanks man you really kind guy

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Just realized I never quite put up my Koikatsu stuff here, only in the 4chan thread.

I put my original stuff, mostly some Draphs, in there too. I also made an overlay for body writing to be used with those "full body transparent suits" that you can find in the underwear sections.

Reactions: jkkjjkjkjjkkkjjl
Sep 1, 2017
Anyone know why the server seems to be down in game to download characters? I deleted one of my previous verisons of the game and like an idiot, didn't save my characters. There are a couple I'm missing and no matter how much I search up and down on the Booru websites I cannot find. I only remember downloading them from the server in game. Is there any way to access it?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes