makkisx

Oct 13, 2018

Release 9.3 // 12.10.2019

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.1.2 and other

KK_Pregnancy basic settings
View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck
View attachment 351727

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.
This release contains translations from Koikatsu Party.

ScrewThisNoise:
"For those using the updater, this will be the last updater updating clothing and studio mods, as those are easily kept updated with the included KKManager. So future updaters will be WAY smaller. :)
Also, this update has quite a few updates for the translation, do tell me if you encounter any further problems with them :)"

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FULL 9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version 9.3):

IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

Difference with other versions #3,330

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R2.4.1 #3,769

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R2
#3,944

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739

hi all, im new, i don't have this menu in character editor for the pregnacy mod.
if someone can help me, thanks a lot ^^

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
hi all, im new, i don't have this menu in character editor for the pregnacy mod.
if someone can help me, thanks a lot ^^
In the repack, this mod is enabled by default. It may not be available for an individual character (through personal settings), but in general it is applicable to the entire game. Check the settings according to my example. General settings through options or F1 in plugins. Settings for each character through Char Maker
Here is an example (by default) from version 9.3
[BR] Better Repack R0.3.png
The only thing that is disabled is the icon in the early stages of pregnancy. But even if you do not turn it on anyway, pregnancy will not go anywhere
By default, for each character, too, everything is included
Example of personal settings (by default) from version 9.3
[BR] Better Repack R0.3.png

Visually, pregnancy appears only after its actual appearance. Putting a checkmark and the inclusion of pregnancy in the settings does not mean that all the characters immediately become pregnant. It only means that with unprotected sex on a dangerous day, pregnancy can occur. When the pregnancy option is turned off, it just never comes

Last edited:
Reactions: makkisx

TesteBRBR

Dec 25, 2017
Can anybody instruct me how to play as a futa in story mode with kplug? My character is stuck in the middle of the level.

dot_dot

Jun 27, 2018
Can anyone help me with something, when I talk with a character their skin color fade away and they look awfully pale. What might cause this problem?

This is how she looks like after it faded
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
In the repack, this mod is enabled by default. It may not be available for an individual character (through personal settings), but in general it is applicable to the entire game. Check the settings according to my example. General settings through options or F1 in plugins. Settings for each character through Char Maker
Here is an example (by default) from version 9.3
View attachment 427835
The only thing that is disabled is the icon in the early stages of pregnancy. But even if you do not turn it on anyway, pregnancy will not go anywhere
By default, for each character, too, everything is included
Example of personal settings (by default) from version 9.3
View attachment 427858

Visually, pregnancy appears only after its actual appearance. Putting a checkmark and the inclusion of pregnancy in the settings does not mean that all the characters immediately become pregnant. It only means that with unprotected sex on a dangerous day, pregnancy can occur. When the pregnancy option is turned off, it just never comes
Once you get the hang of this mod it is easy to navigate & Ric has explained this perfectly.
Sometimes it works to well as speaking from my own experience I was convinced the school nurse was a jaffa & firing blanks then one tweaked the fertility option from 30% to 75% now I have to be careful during the danger days as she never requests the condom anymore. " sleeping in the infirmary when she is there 90% chance of a Cow-girl wake up call " & like I said no condom either.

Reactions: Ric
Jun 27, 2017
Hope you you guys can shed somelight. I got a missing mod error with BR 9.3 with this cards.

The mods missing is KL_accesories. I asked in discord but they didn't know (there were other people with the same thing). I think is not a sideloader mod because kkmanager says that all is up to date. Maybe is a patreon mod or a custom mod?

Both cards are from the same user Uni on kenzato booru but he dosen't seem to answer on comments.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hope you you guys can shed somelight. I got a missing mod error with BR 9.3 with this cards.

The mods missing is KL_accesories. I asked in discord but they didn't know (there were other people with the same thing). I think is not a sideloader mod because kkmanager says that all is up to date. Maybe is a patreon mod or a custom mod?

Both cards are from the same user Uni on kenzato booru but he dosen't seem to answer on comments.
It’s better to follow the basic rule - adapt the card to your build and not the build to the card (especially if it's a repack).
The game is being improved, new mods are added and old mods are deleted. Repack contains the optimal combination of the latest innovations. And if something is missing then this is primarily due to the inoperability of this component. As a rule, if something is removed, that is, the component that compensates for it.
It is best to change the desired card using the components that are in the latest build. Since even if you find the missing mods, it’s not a fact that they will work as expected in the modern build.
Also, in some situations, a message about a lack of a component does not affect the character card at all. There is no component and the card remains the same or with minor changes (for example, some accessory has disappeared). This is usually associated with updating the game resources (the old mod is deleted and a new mod is put in its place). In this situation, looking for old components is pointless ..

I looked at both cards, they are normally displayed without missing components. You can open the character you need in the editor (Char Maker) and save as a new character. After that, messages about missing components will no longer appear and you can improve this card (new). In fact, there are many more interesting clothing options than there are now on these cards.

Jun 27, 2017
It’s better to follow the basic rule - adapt the card to your build and not the build to the card (especially if it's a repack).
The game is being improved, new mods are added and old mods are deleted. Repack contains the optimal combination of the latest innovations. And if something is missing then this is primarily due to the inoperability of this component. As a rule, if something is removed, that is, the component that compensates for it.
It is best to change the desired card using the components that are in the latest build. Since even if you find the missing mods, it’s not a fact that they will work as expected in the modern build.
Also, in some situations, a message about a lack of a component does not affect the character card at all. There is no component and the card remains the same or with minor changes (for example, some accessory has disappeared). This is usually associated with updating the game resources (the old mod is deleted and a new mod is put in its place). In this situation, looking for old components is pointless ..

I looked at both cards, they are normally displayed without missing components. You can open the character you need in the editor (Char Maker) and save as a new character. After that, messages about missing components will no longer appear and you can improve this card (new). In fact, there are many more interesting clothing options than there are now on these cards.
You are totally right, not being a "essential" mod that modifies the any aspect of the character just modifying it and saving as new will remove the missing mod error. If was just out of curiosity as seem not much people know of it. Thanks for your answer.:)

Reactions: Ric
Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone help me, after I've download the new repack, and I try extracting it all into a folder, it just gets caught up and stuck whenever it's moving it, and it never finishes. I have a great SSD, and this certainly shouldn't be a problem.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Can anyone help me, after I've download the new repack, and I try extracting it all into a folder, it just gets caught up and stuck whenever it's moving it, and it never finishes. I have a great SSD, and this certainly shouldn't be a problem.
First of all, you must have the correct archiver for unpacking (7zip or its modern analogues), there is also enough free disk space. The game after unpacking takes about 20.5 GB. Unpacking can take several minutes. If many other processes are enabled on the computer, then unpacking can take longer than 10-15 minutes.
Most likely in your case either there is not enough memory or an error during unpacking.

Also, the repack download should go without errors. If you had problems with the download and the archive could be saved with an error, then in this case you need to download the game again. (Download error is another possible reason in this situation)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean O'Dempsey
Apr 9, 2018
First of all, you must have the correct archiver for unpacking (7zip or its modern analogues), there is also enough free disk space. The game after unpacking takes about 20.5 GB. Unpacking can take several minutes. If many other processes are enabled on the computer, then unpacking can take longer than 10-15 minutes.
Most likely in your case either there is not enough memory or an error during unpacking.

Also, the repack download should go without errors. If you had problems with the download and the archive could be saved with an error, then in this case you need to download the game again. (Download error is another possible reason in this situation)
Yeah, I was just getting around to downloading it again, and trying once again

bradlee1800

Oct 15, 2019
I just downloaded the game and it works, but how do I download characters that other people make? When I go to the page and click the download button on the character, it registers, but I don't see it in my library.

SamArcade

Apr 8, 2019
how to import character data? i have party version before until i grab the repack one, and my old character data cant be read...
also, anyone have himekawa mai's charater data? her character data is missing in the repack i got, if i cant get her card, imma download the party again and manually recreate her

der der der

Dec 9, 2017
I just downloaded the game and it works, but how do I download characters that other people make? When I go to the page and click the download button on the character, it registers, but I don't see it in my library.
Try and
Grab card PDF from here and place them in Koikatsu\Userdata\Chara\male or female.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
how to import character data? i have party version before until i grab the repack one, and my old character data cant be read...
also, anyone have himekawa mai's charater data? her character data is missing in the repack i got, if i cant get her card, imma download the party again and manually recreate her
Why no one reads the description is still not clear.
To place a card in the game, just download it from one of the resources. #2,710 (usually you need to select the desired card and click "save image as")
The card must match Koikatu. If the card is created on another platform, it will not be displayed in the menu.
When transferring a card from another version, only cards without extra folders need to be transferred.
You can transfer the entire UserData folder to the new version only if the previous version was Koikatu.
For example, from Koikatu 9.2 to Koikatu 9.3, you can move UserData. Same with Koikatsu Party versions (from version 1 to version2)
But if you had a Koikatsu Party and you want to put cards in Koikatu 9.3 then you can’t transfer the folder. Only cards separately

Sometimes, for some build, moving the entire UserData folder will also not solve the problem, even if everything is done as it should. This is usually due to major changes to the new version.
In this situation, you can only move old cards without folders. The developer prescribes in the description of each build the features of the transition to the new version.

In any case, you must follow the rule of safe transfer from the old version to the new one. Before changing the new version if you are going to change UserData.
In the new version, you need to copy the original UserData and place it in a separate place. If the transfer of old data does not bring the desired result, you can always return the original folder and update only individual characters.

If you do not understand how to load cards through the game, you can do it manually (when the game is off) #2,717

In a situation if you downloaded an old card and it requires missing mods. Then open this card and save as new. The new version of the card in this case will be adapted to your version.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I was wondering has anyone figured out how to get the " Shame Bathroom mod " to work yet I have tried all kinds of configurations but without no luck. Any help would be great Ty

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes