Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
1.83 is in the
Thanks!
Do you know how to get the pov working?
I downloaded a mod called '' headuti '' or something like that and it should work by pressing num 0 but nothing happens :(.
I have game ver 5.1.
When I start the game it says that it got an error while loading the mod.

Edit.
Nvm, it worked now with the koikplugin!
But... My ui disappeared in scenes. I can't start the H and all of the meters and that is missing :(.

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
Thanks!
Do you know how to get the pov working?
I downloaded a mod called '' headuti '' or something like that and it should work by pressing num 0 but nothing happens :(.
I have game ver 5.1.
When I start the game it says that it got an error while loading the mod.
Checkout the kPlugManual folder. and use for the game.

Reactions: Kapowski

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
Nevermind. I managed to get the ui back with the , button on numpad.
I must've pressed it by mistake.
Everything is working now!

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Nevermind. I managed to get the ui back with the , button on numpad.
I must've pressed it by mistake.
Everything is working now!
It was the same happened to me before when first time using kplug, until I read the manual there on how to use kplug

haildir1983

Apr 2, 2019
go to the free h, select darknes, you see xx girls witch you can select, write down the names, now in game find 1 of those girls, let her follow you, go 3th floor there is 1 room, with a darkhand icon, it work only with 1 of the girls from dark(and after school time, not earlyer), like this

and futa all the way trio
Hello, can i ask how to replace de old guy for another futa, my char is a futa as well but i dont find a way to change the fat bold dude. Tkns

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
Btw, is there a way to skip the dialogue between switching H positions?
The pause inbetween is a bit annoying imo.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
Hello, can i ask how to replace de old guy for another futa, my char is a futa as well but i dont find a way to change the fat bold dude. Tkns
if i remember right, ingame hit F1 there are some tabs, the right 1 is from mods/plugins, there is a option to replace the guy(janitor) with any other card

jordlgt

Jun 4, 2017
if i remember right, ingame hit F1 there are some tabs, the right 1 is from mods/plugins, there is a option to replace the guy(janitor) with any other card
Thank you for your answer but it's in the vanilla game or we must install the koikplug mod for that ?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
stock game have no mods, as for that plugin, i don't know, i use a complete repack that have all you need
if remember there other mod for the futa or for tha trap.
well, koikplug can you create a futa orgy, there a option that active girl have dick.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Can someone explain how I update the better repack thing
If you use a repack, then you can update it only if the repack and the update were made by the same author, and if provided
#3,150
For example repack from ScrewThisNoise
If you have a repack 7.1 or earlier, you can upgrade it to 8 using an adapter (mega).
But if you had another version or you don’t know how to update correctly, then you need to download the full version of repack 8. Repack 8 does not require updating, you need to download unpack and play (do not mix repack with any versions of the game)
When it is necessary to update the repack, an update and a new repack will be released. (the meaning of the repack is that only the author updates it. the user only needs to play)

Jan 29, 2018
I do have a few questions I'd like to ask.

1. How do i get the tentacle mods to work?
2. how do I enable 2 boys (or futa's) 1 girl threesome sex scenes?
3. What do i need to do with the the folders with (optional) ones? Do I like move it all into the mods folder or something?

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
So I'm completely new here (and to the game) and kinda got turned away by the 161 pages of digging through comments... Still I hope someone's feeling super nice and answer some noob questions:

1. Is it possible to move from Koikatsu Party to Koikatsu?
2. What's the Darkness and Yoyaku DLC, is it included in this all-in-one? If not where can I find it (link or page number on thread perhaps)?
3. Both paid DLCs (Summer Personalities and Afterschool) and are included correct?

thanks in advance!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
1. Is it possible to move from Koikatsu Party to Koikatsu?
These are different modifications. They are not fully compatible (some mods can only work in one)
There are 2 installation options
1. Independent, using mods
2. Use ready repack

There is a separately ready repack on Koikatsu (latest version 8)
And a separate repack on the Koikatsu Party
If you use the Koikatsu Party and Koikatsu, then only separately.
2. What's the Darkness and Yoyaku DLC, is it included in this all-in-one? If not where can I find it (link or page number on thread perhaps)?
Darkness
#3,154
Included in repack 8

About the rest, read the topic. It all depends on the build

D

Deleted member 205059

I do have a few questions I'd like to ask.

1. How do i get the tentacle mods to work?
2. how do I enable 2 boys (or futa's) 1 girl threesome sex scenes?
3. What do i need to do with the the folders with (optional) ones? Do I like move it all into the mods folder or something?
Inserting myself into this question, I want to expand on 2 to ask for futa x boy/boy x boy scenes. I found a mod on anime sharing but the DL link was dead for me.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does the Download in OP refer to the original illusion version
or the repack content version?
Also, can you please tell me how good is the translation?
Is it machine translated?
If you have read the OP, you should know what version there is. This is one of the repacks.
If you need repack download version 8
Read about the translation and repack content in a post with a link to the repack and on the repack's author page.

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
These are different modifications. They are not fully compatible (some mods can only work in one)
There are 2 installation options
1. Independent, using mods
2. Use ready repack

There is a separately ready repack on Koikatsu (latest version 8)
And a separate repack on the Koikatsu Party
If you use the Koikatsu Party and Koikatsu, then only separately.

Darkness
#3,154
Included in repack 8

About the rest, read the topic. It all depends on the build
Edited
Thanks a bunch for the reply!
There's still things I don't understand mainly from terminology as I'm completely new to the game. I'll try to make my questions as yes-no as possible so I don't take up too much of your time. (figured some things out along the way, only a few questions)
Figured out the answers from a days worth of research... I can finally rest in peace now...

1. Same question as poster above. Is "Koikatsu repack version 8" the one 12GB downloadable "All-in-One" on the original post?
A: OP's link is an older version of Repack 8, size is smaller and most likely does not include Darkness 3, use the link for the newest Repack 8

2. Just to confirm, Darkness 1 and 2 are included? (even after reading the post I still don't understand how I would go about checking if I have it or not in-game, it's fine as long as I know it's included with a "yes")
A: Darkness 1 and 2 should be included. In the linked Repack 8 Darkness 3 is included as stated by author. To confirm if you have it go into Extra -> Free H mode -> See if under Action Selections (normal, masturbation, lesbian etc) "Darkness" is there. By choosing "Darkness" then selecting girl selection, only girls compatible with this mode (6 specific personalities: typical school girl, ojousama, pure, friendly, timid, humble) will appear. Depicted in Ric's posts/pictures but I'm explaining in case anyone was like me and understand better to words.

3. Is Darkness part 3 included in OP's post as it just released like few weeks ago?
Most likely not.

4. I transferred over the chara, cap, studio, and save folders from Party (used with HF), the saves cannot be loaded and none of the characteres pop up in the character creator, does this mean that I have to recreate all my characters and replay the story from 0?
5. Or am I missing other folders that I need to transfer?
EDIT 2: So I just applied HF onto the R8 build despite reading everywhere "choose AiO OR HF," and am now able to play my save with all old characters from Party in Koikatsu with the two paid DLCs and Darkness 1,2,3 included. Only problem is you can no longer edit accessories as they'll be all over the place (positioning is somewhat messed up).

6. I attempted to recreate the same build by using the .bat to remove all mods from the AiO and add them with HF. HF detects that Darkness and Yoyaku is not in the build (both before and after I use the .bat), is this just a bug on HF's part?
EDIT: Applying the same HF to the most recent Repack 8 in the link (as opposed to OP's download) does not trigger any missing DLC notifications. This suggests that the OP's download is missing Darkness and Yoyaku addons.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes