ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So I keep having girls come up to me in the halls and in the text bubble it has 3 Red Bars, what does this mean? Shes not mad or anything and its not the H mode either.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
So I keep having girls come up to me in the halls and in the text bubble it has 3 Red Bars, what does this mean? Shes not mad or anything and its not the H mode either.
This is new one to me can you take a screen shot please. ?? Ty " Never mind this just means they wish to speak with you "

Last edited:

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
This might be a dumb question, but when having an H scene with a girl, are there any ways to keep the sex going after choosing "I'm putting it in" or "Penetrate? I've tried left clicking but it just gives me options using my hands or tongue. I don't know how to end it either.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just had to click the box at the lower right to start it. Whoops. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 1.90 public relase (you must have a patreon account).
1.92 is only for patreon support.
Both version support party. And the most important part read the fucking KplugManual.html.

Reactions: TesteBRBR

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a version of this game without the game? I am looking for an illusion character creator and am being pointed at the same four games. But can't find any that is just bare bones.

If mentioned before I am sorry Searched the thread but its 190 pages long.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Is there a version of this game without the game? I am looking for an illusion character creator and am being pointed at the same four games. But can't find any that is just bare bones.

If mentioned before I am sorry Searched the thread but its 190 pages long.
You need buy Party from stream
Or
Don't play the main story :coffee:

Reactions: Haley Smith

Eerye

May 5, 2017
Seems like the weird leg twist bug got fixed with the latest update (R9.2), but now it kinda broke the high heels mod or I'm just missing something. :unsure:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hello,

I have a question. Who is still modding for Koikatsu and have coding skills?
I converted my mods for the uncensor selector, but I noticed an problem (the three first pictures).
My full penis and strapon mods are not really working well, cause the uncensor selector can not identify the body's and balls bones, which are included in my mods. I figured out that the body, the penis and balls are separeted into three slots, with three strings (take a look into the picture CoreUncensorSelecor original).
I want to know if it works, if someone can change the string for the penis slot, by inserting two additional parts (take a look into the picture CoreUncensorSelecor edited).
I want to contribute my mod for Marc0's HF-Patch. It includes also for lesbian lovers an double dildo, in 5 colours.

View attachment 375375 View attachment 375376 View attachment 375377 View attachment 375380 View attachment 375382

Here is my stuff:
I must admit my coding skills are pants. But I like your thought process with this cool mod wishing you all the best with this project. It maybe worth while asking the same question on Discord & Hong-Fire. :)

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.
Full
- - -
Part 1
- -
Part 2
- -
should i add this to the main folder(13gb)? or any installation needed? or just extract+run?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
should i add this to the main folder(13gb)? or any installation needed? or just extract+run?
That's not an addon its a separate version of the game. Its smaller and not as good as the main game if you already have the main game then you have this already.

Also just extract and run.

Reactions: 9inchz

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
So is there a Yuri Mod? I don't care if it doesn't make sense. Like blow jobs to non existing dicks. But I prefer to make women vs making men. (easy way to make a futa. Make a female character in the male creation zone)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have KK_Pregnancy active and the roster icon indicating a girl is pregnant is on when I bring it up using F4, but i don't see any visible change as advertised in either school (lower poly) or conversation/peeping/H scenes/creator (high poly). I have the time setting set to the default of 4 and it has been at least that many weeks, but no sign she's pregnant. The character is Nene Tsubota, the default old fashioned personality girl, in case her body type is the issue. If it is, I do have two girls of a different body type.

triplesaver

Oct 24, 2018
Can anyone help me with VR? I seem to only have 3 options unlocked: Caress, Handjob, and Missionary. I've tried everything to unlock the other positions but to no avail.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes