Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Sometimes my MC doesn't have the back of his head - what could cause the issue and any fix for it?

1566310337980.png

Last edited:

Eerye

May 5, 2017
Why everyone in school, including my controlled character, is way skinnier than what I set them as? Is that just how the game works or something ain't right with my game maybe? It looks hella weird nonetheless.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, this may be a mod interfering, but I can't tell which. All of my girls seem to randomly have different uniform parts and they switch to a different one daily. The only part that stays the same is the skirt when the uniform is equipped. I've had a mix of shirt over swimsuits, both school and competition, I've had one girl wear PE bloomers over her competition swimsuit and another under her track bloomers while the uniform shirt ends up either being a strip of cloth with a pocket over their breasts or an actual shirt. There's also an issue with all of them having literal empty spaces where the chest should be.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Also, this may be a mod interfering, but I can't tell which. All of my girls seem to randomly have different uniform parts and they switch to a different one daily. The only part that stays the same is the skirt when the uniform is equipped. I've had a mix of shirt over swimsuits, both school and competition, I've had one girl wear PE bloomers over her competition swimsuit and another under her track bloomers while the uniform shirt ends up either being a strip of cloth with a pocket over their breasts or an actual shirt. There's also an issue with all of them having literal empty spaces where the chest should be.
Double check that you changed all of the uniforms (indoor, outdoor, swim, sleep,ect)

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
So is there a Yuri Mod? I don't care if it doesn't make sense. Like blow jobs to non existing dicks. But I prefer to make women vs making men. (easy way to make a futa. Make a female character in the male creation zone)
You can hide penis in h option
Character use the same base so make a girl in male is easy

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Double check that you changed all of the uniforms (indoor, outdoor, swim, sleep,ect)
I made no changes at all, they should be wearing the default uniforms on their cards. I have only used Illusion characters so far, no custom characters. The game is doing it by itself. I could use the edit function on the home roster, but I'm not sure if changes there are applied to the card or just to the character in class.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I made no changes at all, they should be wearing the default uniforms on their cards. I have only used Illusion characters so far, no custom characters. The game is doing it by itself. I could use the edit function on the home roster, but I'm not sure if changes there are applied to the card or just to the character in class.
It is applied to the card. This game saves all changes to the card.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is applied to the card. This game saves all changes to the card.
Well, that leaves two options, reload the entire class by hand and redo everything for every girl to see if the problem persists or figure out each outfit and apply them by hand to the last detail. EDIT: Wait, if it applies to the card, it shouldnt be switching up uniforms in the first place. I also definitely have not encountered this prior to Better Repack 9.2 or equivalent. Not saying it is Better Repack, it could be a bug in one of the mods. The characters load fine in the main menu creator with all proper uniform parts and no hole in the chest. It's only in game and in the class roster editor they have different uniforms than on their cards and only in school view where they have a hole where they shouldn't. EDIT 2: I figured it out, the set school uniforms panel that sits on the left side of the screen did this. I'm not sure why it pretty much randomized everything, but it did and now the uniforms are different in the save, but not the cards of each character in the class. It confused the hell out of me for a while there given how clothes are supposed to save. If I could figure out a way to reverse the changes, that would help, but I'm probably stuck doing it by hand. Luckily, for performance reasons, there are only seven characters including the PC.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Many of the questions asked in this thread arise due to the fact that users do not read the description of the game and the installed mods.
This game provides for personal settings by the user. And for this there is instruction and a description that needs to be read. Because most answers are merely retelling instructions

Sometimes my MC doesn't have the back of his head - what could cause the issue and any fix for it?

View attachment 376548
The easiest way is to change the hairstyle (or the fragment that does not appear). Adapt the card to your version. (there are other options described in the topic)
I have KK_Pregnancy active and the roster icon indicating a girl is pregnant is on when I bring it up using F4, but i don't see any visible change as advertised in either school (lower poly) or conversation/peeping/H scenes/creator (high poly). I have the time setting set to the default of 4 and it has been at least that many weeks, but no sign she's pregnant. The character is Nene Tsubota, the default old fashioned personality girl, in case her body type is the issue. If it is, I do have two girls of a different body type.
Read the mod description. Why should the f4 key display something other than a pregnancy icon? Everything works as it should. Character appearance changes only during interactive communication.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The state of pregnancy does not affect the main card of the character
In addition to the general settings of the pregnancy mode, there are personal settings for each individual card. If the card does not have a checkmark for the mod, then the pregnancy mod will not apply to this card. (I gave an example in a post with the main link to the game)
Well, that leaves two options, reload the entire class by hand and redo everything for every girl to see if the problem persists or figure out each outfit and apply them by hand to the last detail. EDIT: Wait, if it applies to the card, it shouldnt be switching up uniforms in the first place. I also definitely have not encountered this prior to Better Repack 9.2 or equivalent. Not saying it is Better Repack, it could be a bug in one of the mods. The characters load fine in the main menu creator with all proper uniform parts and no hole in the chest. It's only in game and in the class roster editor they have different uniforms than on their cards and only in school view where they have a hole where they shouldn't. EDIT 2: I figured it out, the set school uniforms panel that sits on the left side of the screen did this. I'm not sure why it pretty much randomized everything, but it did and now the uniforms are different in the save, but not the cards of each character in the class. It confused the hell out of me for a while there given how clothes are supposed to save. If I could figure out a way to reverse the changes, that would help, but I'm probably stuck doing it by hand. Luckily, for performance reasons, there are only seven characters including the PC.
Read the instructions for the game. There is a detailed description so as not to ask such questions.
For each character, there are several sets of clothes that change automatically depending on what the character is doing at the moment. During h-scenes, you can choose any outfit or upload a new one.
About displaying clothes many times wrote. The main way is to adapt the card to the current version so that everything (or almost all) is displayed.
Some cards are made so that all sets of clothes or most are the same. In this case, the change of clothes will be imperceptible.
Characters can be added at the beginning of the game, or during the game. During the game, you can also make changes to the character. #2,796

Reactions: Serance
Nov 16, 2018
I don't want to be a pain in the neck but all of my classmates faces are non existent like the only thing in place of their face is a black void? Did I have a file in the wrong place or is it a file I didn't get rid of?

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
There a free mods pack from FlashBangZ
Link:
Why ? already screewnoise have all the mod. The main discussion isn't update
Plus sin;t better download sideloader from this link ?

Or Use KKManager v0.7.0 ?
Where i can find the KK_Animationcontroller? is there any hotkey for it?

You need add the key from BepinEx/config.ini.
It's better to you use node constraints, much better that animation controller.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to force the nickname talk? The trainer console, maybe? Even if it is possible, I'm not sure what to input to make it happen. I mean the initial line, the very first time it gets brought up for that girl. I got it once on a girl and then got the confirmation follow up line a few times later on, but no other girl has had it trigger and I just spent a literal hour spamming the small talk while using the trainer to refresh my interaction count.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Many of the questions asked in this thread arise due to the fact that users do not read the description of the game and the installed mods.
This game provides for personal settings by the user. And for this there is instruction and a description that needs to be read. Because most answers are merely retelling instructions

The easiest way is to change the hairstyle (or the fragment that does not appear). Adapt the card to your version. (there are other options described in the topic)

Read the mod description. Why should the f4 key display something other than a pregnancy icon? Everything works as it should. Character appearance changes only during interactive communication.

The state of pregnancy does not affect the main card of the character
In addition to the general settings of the pregnancy mode, there are personal settings for each individual card. If the card does not have a checkmark for the mod, then the pregnancy mod will not apply to this card. (I gave an example in a post with the main link to the game)

Read the instructions for the game. There is a detailed description so as not to ask such questions.
For each character, there are several sets of clothes that change automatically depending on what the character is doing at the moment. During h-scenes, you can choose any outfit or upload a new one.
About displaying clothes many times wrote. The main way is to adapt the card to the current version so that everything (or almost all) is displayed.
Some cards are made so that all sets of clothes or most are the same. In this case, the change of clothes will be imperceptible.
Characters can be added at the beginning of the game, or during the game. During the game, you can also make changes to the character. #2,796
That's what I'm saying, it shows the little womb icon next to her heart icon for being a lover, but the girl never showed any sign of pregnancy like in the pictures you provided. No bigger belly, nothing. The girl's model in game never changed and she was never absent like it says she should be in the mod description, which I did read and nearly quoted in my comment. I have it set to 4, so 10 weeks and her belly should have grown, then she would leave for a bit and return after birth. None of that happened. She stayed in school and never started showing, the only way I knew she was pregnant was the icon in her picture on the F4 screen and the student list in my room. As it seems to not be working properly, I disabled conception completely so no more girls can get pregnant just to go on as if they never were. Also, the clothes should ONLY change when the wearer goes to change them or the period changes and only between the clothes she is set with in each outfit. I was getting random changes every time period and none of those changes were in the outfit the girl was wearing before it happened. I reloaded the outfit data on the card using edit character in my room and the changes were reversed, so problem solved there. I am now staying clear of the set school uniforms panel on the left side when the student list is open to avoid having to reload outfit data yet again, it's working so far.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That's what I'm saying, it shows the little womb icon next to her heart icon for being a lover, but the girl never showed any sign of pregnancy like in the pictures you provided. No bigger belly, nothing. The girl's model in game never changed and she was never absent like it says she should be in the mod description, which I did read and nearly quoted in my comment. I have it set to 4, so 10 weeks and her belly should have grown, then she would leave for a bit and return after birth. None of that happened. She stayed in school and never started showing, the only way I knew she was pregnant was the icon in her picture on the F4 screen and the student list in my room. As it seems to not be working properly, I disabled conception completely so no more girls can get pregnant just to go on as if they never were. Also, the clothes should ONLY change when the wearer goes to change them or the period changes and only between the clothes she is set with in each outfit. I was getting random changes every time period and none of those changes were in the outfit the girl was wearing before it happened. I reloaded the outfit data on the card using edit character in my room and the changes were reversed, so problem solved there. I am now staying clear of the set school uniforms panel on the left side when the student list is open to avoid having to reload outfit data yet again, it's working so far.
So the whole point is how you set up the game. There are no problems with pregnancy and clothing when properly configured. My settings are 95% by default and everything works

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I set the sliders for all AI interactions to 0, will they stop interacting with me completely? I just went through hell trying to get every girl in the save provided in the BR Extras folder to lover status TWICE just for both to be messed up when trying to get home to save. The first time every single girl was after me close enough together that they all ended up in one room and lagged the game into a crash and the second time I got them all and, just as I clicked go home, the Yandere showed up to interact. She made it all the way to me before it started working on going home, so when I finally got there, the room screen was a mix of her interaction screen and the options for my room with the furniture in the background and none of the options working, but her character model and favor/H level display working as if I was in an interaction. Suffice it to say I had to crash out AGAIN and would really rather not go through all that again. On a side note, I think my own save is bugged, which is why the nickname dialogue only ever triggered for one character. The BR save, which is about 75% complete, not 100% as advertised since none of the date content is done and not that many girls are even lovers, had it triggering on almost every girl and I had three trigger in a row on their very first interaction after my confession with the rest asking for lunch. EDIT: It does, I thought it might cancel out if I set all AI interaction settings to 0 like it did if you disable them in previous games like AA2. That is not the case in Koikatsu and they WILL leave you alone completely with every AI interaction setting on 0. I also figured out patience is better on weaker systems, such as the backup I'm on now. You can run a full class, but I definitely recommend staying out of heavily populated rooms like the corridors tend to be at times just because of the lag. I used the gym and the rooftop and just waited for a target girl to wander to that room, yellow status girls in my case as the objective was to finish what the original player started and get every girl as a lover. I've done that much with minimal hassle now that I don't have a girl coming after me every two seconds and an acceptable frame rate for the system I have to work with until my main is back up.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes