Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Koikatu in my opinion is the best of Illusion anime style. AA2 is so limited on what you can create, but without AA2, Koi wouldn't of surpassed it though, so it was a good one. They are quite similar after all, and both definitely worth a play.

Reactions: Ric and Producente

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Not inherently, but use the become trap mod combined with Kplug and you can have both the ability to go into restricted areas and to play using a female character model. Before anyone asks, the futanari/transgender function of Kplug, the one that allows you to switch models, is triggered with the F key.
yeah i know that. but, what i want is fully female character. and since the game made by illusion i was hoping the gameplay would look like AA2. but well, i can still hope right ? ahahahha :p

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Koikatu in my opinion is the best of Illusion anime style. AA2 is so limited on what you can create, but without AA2, Koi wouldn't of surpassed it though, so it was a good one. They are quite similar after all, and both definitely worth a play.

but AA2 can make your own stories. not only males, but females too. i always like AA2 because i can make my own otome vn like game lol. i think koikatsu still lack of that. they are worth a play, but since koikatsu is limited to gender, i think i would pass

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yeah i know that. but, what i want is fully female character. and since the game made by illusion i was hoping the gameplay would look like AA2. but well, i can still hope right ? ahahahha :p
They are done with development on this unless a serious bug is found. There will be no more content patches, though, so become trap and using the Kplug futa option is your best bet. Having a female player character actually goes against the story of the game, which is a male being transferred to an all girls school.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
are there mods for new positions?
Kplug has positions not included in the actual game. In a version of the game with Kplug applied, press the U key while in an H scene. The blue colored positions in the menu that pops up are added by Kplug.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
On a separate note, is it possible to move the translation from repack version to installed version? I want to get the Party translation that was added to Better Repack on my installed version so I don't have to deal with the machine translation for things that have a better translation.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I totally agree it would have been nice to have the choice between both male or female who knows Koikatu may get a sequel after AI girl. " Koikatu Second Term " has a ring to it
As a member of Illusion myself and many others have suggested to Illusion that Koikatu still has room for expansion with 3 or more DLC's.

Reactions: NewQueen

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I totally agree it would have been nice to have the choice between both male or female who knows Koikatu may get a sequel after AI girl. " Koikatu Second Term " has a ring to it
As a member of Illusion myself and many others have suggested to Illusion that Koikatu still has room for expansion with 3 or more DLC's.
Definitely, though I just don't see it happening. The same can be said for multiple previous Illusion games, plenty of room to grow, but no intention to make use of that room. AA2, AG3, even AA1 falls into this category along with Koikatsu. In fact, AA2 has had some growth in the form of mods developed for a repack version of it called AA2 Mini. The traits system was expanded on exponentially, there is now a built in fix for the graphical slowdown on Windows 10 systems, and there is even a pregnancy system outside of the game over that Illusion put in through the expanded traits I mentioned earlier much like the kind of pregnancy sytem found in Koikatsu using KK_Pregnancy. It still has some kinks, but those are being worked out by the modders. If Illusion would just notice the support they have within the community that is their players, legal or not, maybe, just maybe, they would actually take the opportunity to bring their works to the fullest possible potential.

Last edited:

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Just got started on BR 9.3 and want to know how to get Kplug working.
Read the "compatibilityNotes" in kplugManual. You will need to delete some mods like JannieReplacer.dll, KK_Subtitles.dll etc...

Thing is, I already ran the game before. It worked. Now I can neither load my save nor start a new one. I downloaded and reinstall repack, and nope, same. Nevertheless, thanks, some tips are worth a try.
Is there some error poping up when you trying to start new game? can you show a screen of it or something?

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to get the new animations from KPlug in Character Studio? I don't see them listed in the animation sections where they should be.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Is it possible to get the new animations from KPlug in Character Studio? I don't see them listed in the animation sections where they should be.
That animation work only for the main game from U key can you see the new animation list.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes