alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Quick question.
The pack comes with separated folders of female cards made by the community.
By default, koikatsu isn't including them in the game.

Do we manually extract to the chara/female? or is there a program I am missing to include them in the masterlist
There's a mod included in Better Repack that allows them to be read in a separate window similar to the mod/plugin settings.

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
OK, Lefty75uk i trigger the bug, that happen only if the girl think is actived, if you use the ui that bug nothing happen, os for the moment toggle off the options girl think if you need use a 3p. for Now only in 3P scene happen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
OK, Lefty75uk i trigger the bug, that happen only if the girl think is actived, if you use the ui that bug nothing happen, os for the moment toggle off the options girl think if you need use a 3p. for Now only in 3P scene happen.
Ah, I misunderstood the bug. I never got it because I have never used 3P and girls think together. I don't like how frequently the girls change position because it makes getting the chains a lot harder, so I turned off girls think. I literally had a girl switching positions on me every two seconds, which was preventing me from maintaining chains due to it increasing the time gap between orgasms to the point where it took too long.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I have uninstalled Koikatu and all DLC's plus the mods then followed your advice. So a fresh install of Koikatu, KK-HF patch, KPlug Core & KPlug 2.05
I don't have that problem. Can be a mod conflict, remove kk_skineffect and KK_subtitles.
Try install again kcore and again the kplug patreon version
I don't use KK_subtitles anyway as this conflicts with the Tab-key H maps but have removed the Skinsffect but I am still having this issue. Like I said on Patreon " when you catch the students performing Yuri with each other and you join them. It's only during the H switch over & not the service part " . A puzzle at the moment but it's all good

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Ah, I misunderstood the bug. I never got it because I have never used 3P and girls think together. I don't like how frequently the girls change position because it makes getting the chains a lot harder, so I turned off girls think. I literally had a girl switching positions on me every two seconds, which was preventing me from maintaining chains due to it increasing the time gap between orgasms to the point where it took too long.
I do like the concept of letting the students decide which way the service and H go for example you can go and make a coffee while they are doing there own thing. But like I said it's just that one part the rest of the KPlug works perfectly.
" A little tip I found with the chain effect build this up to 6 or more then pass the control to them after this you will get the ecstatic award regardless "

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have uninstalled Koikatu and all DLC's plus the mods then followed your advice. So a fresh install of Koikatu, KK-HF patch, KPlug Core & KPlug 2.05

I don't use KK_subtitles anyway as this conflicts with the Tab-key H maps but have removed the Skinsffect but I am still having this issue. Like I said on Patreon " when you catch the students performing Yuri with each other and you join them. It's only during the H switch over & not the service part " . A puzzle at the moment but it's all good
The 3p is a bug, toggle off the girl think option and you don't have problem, what i undestand happen when they change sex position. The TAB map work to me.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The 3p is a bug, toggle off the girl think option and you don't have problem, what i undestand happen when they change sex position. The TAB map work to me.
I do know from KPlug 2.02 there was a compatibility issue with the KK_subtitles & the Tab-key maps which Katarsys did highlight in the PDF notes for this version if this has been corrected since " Nicely done Katarsys " to be honest I no longer need the subtitles for the spoken parts as my understanding of the spoken Japanese language is good.
Besides like one said it's only a very small part the rest of KPlug works perfectly but I shall keep on tweaking this. Thanks for the help though :)

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
Are the translations ever going to be not awful? I thought this update was fixing the translations

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is the janitor stuff only on free-h? Is there a way to trigger it on the main game?
Free H under darkness or go to the first door on the third floor you see by turning left from the stairs. The door is normally non interactive, but have an applicable character follow and it will have a symbol in front of it similar to shower or toilet peeping.

Reactions: DeathByBiscuit

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are the translations ever going to be not awful? I thought this update was fixing the translations
This update made them BepInEx 5 compatible, the individual devs for each mod, including translations and subtitles, are in charge of quality improvement.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I do like the concept of letting the students decide which way the service and H go for example you can go and make a coffee while they are doing there own thing. But like I said it's just that one part the rest of the KPlug works perfectly.
" A little tip I found with the chain effect build this up to 6 or more then pass the control to them after this you will get the ecstatic award regardless "
I'll keep that in mind. I normally try to go to max trance, which is why chaining with the girls think option is so frustrating for me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What's an applicable character in this scenario? Just any girl that likes me enough to follow or a lover? Thanks by the way.
No, specific personalities only. Any girl that shows up on the list in Free H darkness can be taken to it in game. The only one I can remember off the top of my head is the honest? personality.

Reactions: DeathByBiscuit

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
anything different from Koikatsu!Flash Repack ver.5.8.2 ?
Read the description in the release post. #4,404 There is a comparison of another version + another repack from another game.
"Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 + "

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Release 9.3 // 12.10.2019
Release X1 // 10.11.2019
Thus, a month has passed since the release of repack 9.3. The OP is updated irregularly, the last time there was version 8, and during this time 3 more releases were released. Pay attention to what is written in the topic, and not just in the OP.

In the repack, some characters are included by default. But since the total number exceeds tens of thousands, it is logical that all the characters will not be included.
There are long known resources where you can download characters #3,240
a month passed already? where did the time go lol. i could have sworn it hadnt been that long XD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Heads up, Kplug's current public build and BepInEx 5 are not compatible at this time. I hit P and it just moves the girl slightly to the left. This was on a fresh install since I just updated to BepInEx 5, so Kplug was the only installed mod. That does not mean it never will be, I'm sure Katarsys is working on it if he hasn't already done it. I wouldn't know if it is in a build after 2.0 because I'm stuck on the public build.

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018

[ScrewThisNoise][ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX1

View attachment 457486
CHINESE AND KOREAN TRANSLATIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THIS PACK DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH LOADING THEM UNDER BEPINEX5! THEY WILL BE READDED IN A LATER RELEASE WHEN I FIGURE THAT OUT!

The main difference from repack 9.3:
"9.3 is bepin4 based and there will be no new mods for bepin4. Meanwhile RX1 is bepin5 based and has all mods updated to current release, and there’s a lot of them. I’ve also ran the game through a compression to save on space, almost halving the extracted size, this is incredibly useful for SSD users"

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other
KK_Pregnancy basic settings View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck
View attachment 351727

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FULL RX1

There is no updater this time as almost all files are changed. A updater would be larger than the full download if I were to pack it!

"No updater this time I'm afraid. Game files have been compressed to levitate some space issues for SSD Users, so way over 90% of the files in this pack has changed since R9.3. Creating a updater would result in the updater being bigger than the game itself.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else!

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better
"

To transfer previous saves, use the data from the UserData folder.

Difference with other versions #3,330

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R2.4.1 #3,769

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R3
#4,415

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter #4,154

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +
Can't download this due to google drive download limit of 15GB. This single file is 16GB. Can you break it down to smaller parts ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes