May 17, 2022
Does anyone have these videos?

中野一花X中野二乃X中野三玖X中野四葉X中野五月 - Party Tonight【五等分の花嫁】4k SEX版(限定視頻Limited Video) (Patreon)

水原千鶴X七海麻美X更科瑠夏X櫻澤墨X八重森彌妮 - Come Closer【彼女、お借りします】4k SEX版(限定視頻Limited Video) (Patreon)

Kruzeru

Nov 3, 2017
im so confused what I dont get, is having just downloaded the BR 20, having nothing in it. Fresh install and every community chars i load missing zipmod files???? Why are they missing it came with the BR, are you telling me I have to look for everything it came with the pack?? Sorry im new to this type of game and im confused.

1701684791007.png

Reactions: Elmanoloca

NPCkoi

Aug 18, 2019
anyone have Akizuki Airi - Oni ChiChi
From RiOAXERᐃLixX card? Thanks

like this h.ttps://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98411846

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
Hey folks, so, I finally decided to give Koikatu a try... Which one should I get first, this one or sunshine? I do intend to give a proper play, but I will mostly mess around with the creator and, probably, the studio. Which version would have the better positions/customization and which version would have the best performance and load times?

So, which would you guys recommend?

Reactions: MikeOG and Thronico

adzull

May 9, 2017
hey guys, anyone know why in some SD (scenes) when i try to change one of the charas (normaly the female) for another one, the game just close? i have some scenes whit that problem, maybe to many things or something?

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
im so confused what I dont get, is having just downloaded the BR 20, having nothing in it. Fresh install and every community chars i load missing zipmod files???? Why are they missing it came with the BR, are you telling me I have to look for everything it came with the pack?? Sorry im new to this type of game and im confused.
Been a while since I last played Koikatsu, but I'll try and help out. Go to the folder you installed it in and click on InitSetting. There you will find "Manager", open that. In the new window you have regular "File, View,..." at the top. Click on Mod Updater, then "look for mod updates". That should update all the mods in the Repack.

If the problem persists, then you're going to be as annoyed as I was. That means the mods might be up-to-date, but the cards aren't. Meaning while you have the latest version of a mod, the card was made with a previous version and it's trying to load that version and isn't able to. So you have to manually select all the clothing, accessories,... that card is trying to load and then save/overwrite the card.

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Can anyone please tell me what is causing the scene animations to break or load in wrong in character studio?
Got this scene off of pixiv from Anna_Anon
Screenshot 2023-12-09 151427.png
The green fence also moved up front and blocked her face, for some reason.
Maybe its due to 7zip extracting the files, and somehow corrupting them?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes