Tyler Conley

Jan 22, 2024
I was trying to find that game version and I looked on Google and found a couple different versions. But I want to find that same uncensored version like in the gameplay video link. Anyways, can one of you guys please help me?
And I wanted to do it in private without posting nor sharing with anyone.

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
And I wanted to do it in private without posting nor sharing with anyone.
The main page's sukebei link has it but the RX16 is very outdated (released year+ ago), so better get the latest RX20 version. Based on the clip you've posted, those plugins are BetterPenetration uncensors + RealPOV + Animation Loader and the kplug animation mod packs, all of which the latest repack has.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is there any news about the sequel "Koikatsu 2"?

there was some noise about it 6 months ago

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Did you actually read what you are referencing? There is no koikatsu 2, there's the game Honey Come.
I thought that was a subtitle. like "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare"

I can't find anything about honey come or honeycomb either.

Fufuert

Oct 29, 2022
whenever ingame some clothes/hair wont load, but they're there if u interact with em, just when npc's are walking around going bout their day that their hairs/clothes arent loaded. Its like they naked but when u talk to them they have clothes. ik i dont have ss but anyone know how to fix?(ill provide ss if needed)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Koikatu-RX20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry for ignorance, tried to search around the thread but couldn't find, but when creating new characters, does the editing machine allow to define families? For example, instead of just creating a schoolgirl, can I customize her family and with who she lives as well for example?

Also long time since I've played this (or was another Koikatsu, I don't really remember sorry), does the game actually has some goal or some minor plot? While I recall the "sandbox" gameplay was well built, at some point it started to be a bit repetitive.

I was wondering to try out this game again to see how it was updated over the years, but I'm a bit reluctant atm due being 36 GB... I have no idea if the something was improved in customization or was just graphical enhance.

edit: Just a sidenote, from what I understood, at least Sunshine gives more stuff to do correct?

Last edited:

Atlon18

Aug 26, 2019
Could someone tell me which is the best version of koikatsu? I use sunshine. Not as a game but which one has the best character creator and the best studio. Can someone give me some information about this, which one to use, the normal version, the party version or shunshi? which one has better graphics etc. (sorry for the translator)

Fufuert

Oct 29, 2022
my game keeps crashing when i use kyonko cards, anyone know how to fix it?. I could run more than 60 cards but even with just running 10 kyonko cards, it crashes my game
(edit: i tried with 5 still crashed)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes