xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys new to Koikatsu. How can I download characters, it always says I cant access the server.

Fufuert

Oct 29, 2022
What kind of crashes are you getting? What are your specs? also, what cards?
its when loading the game, like i get past the part where the teacher would introduce us then we talk to the girl next to us then that part where everything would load in.... THEN BOOM!!! the whole country gets hit with a nuke jk. It crashes on that part. At first i thought it was cuz i was changing the scenario characters to cards i liked, so i reduced the Kyonko cards from 60-40-30-20-till eventually i just used 5 Kyonko cards, and it still crashed, so i stop messing with the Scenario Characters and put just 3 Kyonko cards and it still crashed. Ik its the Kyonko Cards cuz after trying with 3 Kyonko cards i tried with 60 cards and none of em are from Kyonko and my game just ran fine

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
Yea but it's torrent, and I have bad experiences in torrent haha and mega but I dont have an account in mega
Just use qBitTorrent, Mega is a bit shit as they 'limit' your downloads, I guess to prevent server overload, don't make an account there it isn't necessary.

I just downloaded the torrent today, it's completely safe.

Reactions: GoneHunting

Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
36GB for an fab game?
Not going to happen...only if the required for this purpose lobotomy was successful
It's a 3D simulation with tons of mods, dresses and studio objects. Clear game doesn't require so much space but doesn't really allow you to use third party cards. Kurz gesagt, it's raw and boring.

Love12

May 19, 2017
Quick question, I was making a character in the creator, and there seems to be no option in the heart tab to change the personality or club in any way shape or form. Anyone know how to fix this?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Quick question, I was making a character in the creator, and there seems to be no option in the heart tab to change the personality or club in any way shape or form. Anyone know how to fix this?
are you trying to make a character from the story menu? because I know you can't edit those from there you have to make them from the character creator on the main menu. If it's still like that, then idk

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys new to Koikatsu. How can I download characters, it always says I cant access the server.
Most probably the link is down, there is a post right here dedicated to share things related to the game.
I also advise you to use the mod manager to search for missing mods if they are required.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xJuma
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes